K anons need your help.

> be me at 18
> start dating with hot and cute girl met online
> she really likes me and we talk all day
> occassionally nudes
> get more serious with her in real life
> relationship is secret due to her family being muslim, so is she
> both deeply in love and all that shit
> she lets me touch her boobs and body a bit more but doesn't want to go any further
> don't see eachother too often, distance sucks
> decide to breakup but still friends
> home alone with her as "friends", end up half naked, raging boner
> don't see her for months after that but still talking
> get in fight, no talking for months
> depressed virgin
> becoming friends again, talking a lot
> she has become more religious and shit, fuck that
> no more nudes and doesn't think meeting is a "good idea" and no sex before marriage
> what the fuck
> am now 22
> finally meet after more than a year
> fuck still like her and obviously she does too
> still she doesn't want to take it any further

How do I get her to want me even more, get rid of her bullshit religious believes and get laid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it has a benis
top kek

Ex-Muslim, here. Just pretend that you're getting interested in Islam, as well. And trick her into teaching you the "truth". After you gained some momentum, you need to fuck her atleast once. After that she will be yours, out of fear you might snitch her to her family about having sex before marriage. Been There, done that.

THIS

OP here. Pussy confirmed.
Also pic not her.

Fuck ten other women and the reassess. Women won't fuck men who allow themselves to be teased with. If u can fuck ten women, u likely will forget about her, if not, she will want u more once she hears around that you're wanted by other women.

Have thought about this before but would like it more for her to become less muslim-ish. Definitely worth a shot although she would be highly suspicious about my sudden change of mind.

Muzzie here, i think you're out of luck by now as she's matured and she made up her mind. Honestly any attempt at getting with her as a non-muslim is gonna leave you both with nothing but more heart and headache

Which country are you
How old are you

Pics plz, Muslim here btw, lost v card to a Muslim girl

Oh and have the opposite effect as she'll start to feel guilty and probably hold on to her religion even more

What did u say about your beliefs?

You are probably right although her opinion and believes are heavily influenced by people around her
> capt. obvious
I still believe she "chose" for this out of insecurity and wanting to fit in somewhere. She is also quite naive in some aspects though.

If you're in the West there maybe hope
If not an hero

if u were good enough she would. just move on

Pretty much that I don't believe in the bs in the koran, bible or whatsoever. More or less agnostic.

hey mohammad, please go suicide urself. its what u shitty ppl are best at

Lol you stupid cunt, embrace the culture. murder out the whole family and the man she is promised to.
you have to kill his family to or you get a blood feud youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

U can say u like her religion, and u are ready to become muslim only for her

blowjobs

Well she ain't promised to anyone and choose someone herself.
I could but that would still make her douby my sincerity now, wouldn't it. Saying that I respect her religion and think some stuff is interesting would be the max here.

Man the fuck up and take the pussy, For kicks yell allah akbar as you shove your cock in her