How do I get rich by selling bullshit "modern" art?

How do I get rich by selling bullshit "modern" art?

Become a pop music producer.

Learn to bullshit people. Also, play the part.

step 1 make shit art
step 2 sell

"Modern" art is done

I think you're thinking of contemporary art.

Besides, stuckism and objectivity is becoming more of the norm, so you're fucked if you don't have any talent in the next coming generation of mainstream artists. Even Jeff Koons has some complex, compelling pieces, and for the most part, he's a piece of shit.

Sorry dude.

But where do I go to sell it?

Be absolutley uncreative and have no depth or personality in your work. Then go to hipster art gallery and suck off the nearest "art" director for a spot in the dark corner. Stand by your painting in shame and smile at the onlookers and hope one is fond of you. If so they might tuck a 20 in your Calvin Klein undies.

paint a bunch of shitty paintings
kill yourself
paintings worth $$$

find rich cunts

yeah but this is actually pretty well composed.
note the motion in the lines from the mouth to the opposing corners, giving a sense of blooming
plus, the dialectic between the reds and greens create a really nice color balance that i noticed before even opening the thumbnail
putting "RAPE is Good :)" in an otherwise unassuming area of the piece gives it a little more muscle to stand out.

Overall, this is artfully designed and worthy of attention

spend an obscene amount of money on something very small

>just kill yourself
fixed

nigga the fuck you on about, i was just bored

This is basically it. You have to just be lucky really and get noticed by the right person at the right time so they buy a load of your shit and tell their friends to do the same. You'll enjoy a few months of good money and then you'll be in the homes of everyone who's dumb enough to pay for your bollocks on a canvas and they'll 1) not need to buy you again and 2) think you're so five minutes ago

Source: sold my art once upon a time

by spending 20 years first mastering traditional art.
then with that mastered, push your style and boundaries create your style, be able to express yourself in fine art terms, and so be able to sell your work.

Also, by not copying an artist from nearly a century ago like Piet Mondrian.

Alternatively, start with a million dollars/euros/pounds, and research like mad, and invest in modern art, sell it on for more.

>nigga the fuck you on about, i was just bored
said every single artist just before realizing how selling art works

Cgi art is $

What is that supposed to mean?

ten dallar plees

it means that you should go to art school and then grow your fortune by working in a coffee shop.