Have never watched this movie before, is it worth it ?

have never watched this movie before, is it worth it ?

Yes.

Don't take it super seriously and you will enjoy it. The performances are pretty good and the fights are kind of cool.

Some great dialogue in some places too.
It may not be a 10/10 movie but it's all quite memorable.
Plus I imagine a lot of people really enjoy the whole anti-government/religion combo

It's a metaphor for the world that will exist in post-Trump America, and the 'hero' is an anti-American communist who betrays their country because they can't see the government was doing more good for them than the individual was.

It's now used as pro-Anarchist propaganda and Anti-Patriotism, pure garbage, #MAGA

Yeah, pretty good movie, just watched it the other night.

Bump

> anti-American

> movie takes place in London, England.

Its ok but not enough nudity. It is also pretty painful to watch Portman try to do an english accent. Seriously, they couldn't find a british actress to take the part?

Also quite predictable in all its outcomes. You can see the twists a mile away. So enjoy it for the plot and the fights.

Read between the lines, course the author knew they'd catch shit if they set it in America.

I think Trump should ban this movie since it's basically what enables antifa faggots.

Yeah it's breddy gud if you can look past the edginess.

falling for b8 this hard

checked

You apparently don't know shit about shit.

Research the original graphic novel, please.

Nope, not worth your time

you're new around these parts, aren't you?

One of the best movies!!

you two should get together

You know this was made from the idea of the attempt to blow up Parliament?

kek yes he is

Start a family, settle down.

people praise this film more than its worth. i thought it was okay but nothing special. some moments are pretty cool tho

Maybe buy your own small farm, live a simple life. Grow some potatoes, have a small herd of cattle... and actually get to enjoy sunrise and sunset, every single day with each other
Aw :)

Teump wasn't even imvented when this pillok of a movie came out

Summer is in full bloom but its only May

its visually stunning and dramatic 10/10

Read the graphic novel. Alan Moore is a genius.

>visually stunning
you have lost all credibility

Speed Racer....might have been visually stunning. V.....not so much

would recommend/10

nah that aint for me Sup Forumsro but if you can do that instead that would be great :)

no u fuckr

It's the movie equivalent of wolf shirt.

I can't watch it nowadays without feeling like a fedora fag.

that would be mainly indicative that, you are a fedora fag

i even got the mask with one of the books... fk

What about that Simpsons episode?

/thread

So wholesome

>The performances are pretty good

On pure acting grounds, Hugo Weaving's performance as V is pretty astonishing. He does the whole movie without a single facial expression, just voice and body movement. With a lesser actor in the role, it just wouldn't have worked. I've talked to people about this before that didn't even notice!

Yeah, it is pretty good. Makes me remember 1984.
The acting is good, script is good too, cinematography is very good too.

Then they could get a dog, name him courage and do some stupid ritual shit that brings all sorts of paranormal shit into their lives

Definitely worth it

Then I can yell "stupid dog" and act grumpy all the time

This was my only real complaint. I wish it had been set in the same period as the novel (far less appeal, so I get it)

Begins good.
Middle is kinda meh.
Ending is pretty cool.

Ignore the edgy anarch overtones and the blatant encouragement of terrorism and its pretty good.

I'm about to watch it. Though I probably won't understand it because I'm not American. Yesterday i watched the last samurai, i hadn't seen movies since 3 months ago until i ran up to that movie. This is my second movie. Hope i can't stop watching anime for a while, al least 1 month will be fine.

>because I'm not American

> original work by a Brit
> set in Britland
> movie by Americans

Anglophone, yes. America, less so.