Roast my ex girlfriends new nigger boyfriend. Do your best!

Roast my ex girlfriends new nigger boyfriend. Do your best!

wow he looks like a dude who takes care of himself! clearly has some money and isnt too mentally unstable. sounds like your ex gf moved up in the world, given that you are begging for validation on Sup Forums

like that op?

seems like a nice guy with a cute dog and a good car
yeah, definitely an upgrade from you

New boyfriend is not bad looking, kind of cute.

His owner looks like an OK guy, too.

He has a nice north face windbreaker

Not mentally unstable? He a chimp

Clean car
Newer clothes
Lacoste hat

Your ex upgraded to a black Chad.

Lol you fat impotent fuck

Is that a white cane behind him? So you're saying your ex dumped you for a blind nigger and she still considers it an upgrade? Wow OP, your self esteem must be through the roof.

Op is small dick faggot

Black Chad? Elaborate?

He doesn't look like the "chimp out" type. He's probably educated, employed and has compassion.

Why can't he just be normal?

Looks like a softball/baseball bat.

The plot thickens..

I think OPs just mad

Uhhh, he strikes me as pretty cool dude. Good chance your ex upgraded exponentially.

Doesn't look Black OP.

Maybe Portuguese, Spanish or Brazilian

WOW,
considering Sup Forums is one of the most racist places on earth,
where posting any black person has a 99.9% chance of attacks,
yet,
most posters (who would otherwise attack black folks),
instead go after you!
congrats, loser...
maybe you can imagine how pathetic that makes you!

obviously doing very well for himself with that beautiful dog, nice SUV, and a girlfriend. Very nice NorthFace jacket, he look pretty good in that hat as well

I mean, you post on Sup Forums.. Your separation of the term loser doesn't make sense.

Hey OP, open your eyes buddy. She is sucking the skin off that man's fat nigger cock, and you're sitting here on Sup Forums balling your eyes out because a bunch of 40 yr old virgins won't shit talk him. Your life must be real sad. I bet that bitch is hideous too.

That guy seems super cool OP you should consider trying to emulate him in the future. He is well dressed, has a nice car, cute dog and isn't obese. If I were you I would start with not being obese.

Looks clean, happy, and probably holds doors open at the appropriate distance. He takes good care of his well trained dog and is madly in love with your ex. I bet his name is Andrew.

>I mean, you post on Sup Forums.. Your separation of the term loser doesn't make sense.
I never separated myself from the term loser, loser.
I'm the average degenerate Sup Forumstard,
but just like retardation can have degrees (from mild dyslexia/autism to severe patau trisomy),
being a loser exists on a similar continuum...
and you're so far on the extreme edge of loserdom, that you make the rest of us losers seem like Michael Fucking Phelps (23 golds) or Rocky Marciano (49-0) by comparison!
do you have enough neurons to compute that?

Naw, you is definitely a bigger loser. Lmfao

You write nice recipes.

Top fucking kek.

>Naw, you is definitely a bigger loser.
keep telling yourself that ;)
retards can't imagine the world outside their own minds (solipsism) so I'm sure it's reasonable to you to believe so many Sup Forumstards attacking you rather than their favorite target (a nigger) does not change that...

never mind your retarded statement is too pathetic to be bait.. which, if it was, would only further confirm how pathetic you are: producing such faggy bait.

If I ever need a self esteem boost, I'll just post a picture of myself here and then claim its my ex's new boyfriend.

OP is getting mad

He has a cute dog

Shut it, nigger.

OP has been gotten to.

Arguing with losers he'll never meet in his live.

He looks like a dark Cuban.

And if he is a black dude he looks like a alright dude who actually works n takes care of himself.

Saddly OP is a sad cuck who needs to grow the fuck up and move on.