What does this make you feel?

what does this make you feel?

to the left, an european homeless man; to the right, self-explanatory.

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dk/nationalt/hver-tredje-doemte-for-voldtaegt-er-indvandrer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a damn thing. USA! USA! USA!

He should be shot

This is the kind of garbage that tiny orange dick Trumpie just makes proud to have as citizens.
Some sad shit.
Hope to see you soon in a rekt thread and feel not a damn thing. :3

Why is it my fucking job to care? I work for my money and my home. Fuck people asking strangers for money. How bow dah?

>to the right, self-explanatory.
an european wealthy man?

Jack Nicholson isnt homeless nor is he european. gtfo

What self explanatory? You are projecting and implying. She was probably ran out of bags to use and she probably gave the man a penny or two.

He's a loser because he didn't try to leave Europe and make a better life for himself traveling to a richer country.

Then she took him home, bathed him, gave him a scotch and blew him. Before she bought him an apartment and left him there, and lent him her car s he could buy groceries with the wad of cash she gave him.

eat shit

The bag says refugees welcome, yet she ignores the man in need of help in front of her.

>an european homeless man
Who has a government pension and rights to public housing. His drug habit eats his money. Do you feel for him?

Like to see her and related pic gang raped by brown refugeeses.

Maybe the lazy fuck on the left needs to get a job and stop being a typical, lazy, imbred European.

Let me tell you about my trip to Ohio a few years back, was there for work, one day was walking around city on a day off looking at the sights.

Came across a queue, what's this I thought, looked it was a food bank queue. And I am looking at the people.

People of all races and types in the queue, but they all mostly had one thing that ties them together. They had expensive shit on them, Iphones, Raybans. Michael Kors bag etc.

Why the fuck are the people who can afford that shit in a food bank queue for food?

Watched a homeless guy go in, immediately sneered at, jostled about as he queued, until some people in the crowd shamed him about his homelessness that he left.

A guy homeless and hungry effectively shunned by fellow Americans at a place that was designed to feed the poor and homeless too.

As he was leaving I talked to the guy, found out he was a veteran, lost his home due to debt problems after leaving the army, his mother died and he looked after her in her final years from alzhiemers, and she had debts and they piled up all of a sudden because with the mother gone her pension payments stopped, so he was living in a large home and of course bills became too much.

Not only that his siblings were cunts to him, blamed him for the death of their mother, even though they weren't around he said, sold the house and divvied up the money, he got less because the mother had no will, and they had gone to court to say he was a bad son etc.

Anyway, he ended up on the streets, so I helped him out, took him to hotel, got shower and shave, took him shopping for warm clothes winter was coming in a monthish, and fed him, haircut too.

Walked back to the food bank, was getting close to closing, and he was accepted because he looked normal, no sneering, pushing.

That there is the real America, if you are not like everyone else, you are scum and not worth helping.

Misconception, that is far right bullshit saying there is thousands of cases of rapes, when there is very little, the ones you hear about that actually happen are pretty much it.

Whites are still the main aggressor with raping.

And when the actual figures were shown, sites like breitbart etc cried government conspiracy to hide the real numbers etc, usual bullshit when they are caught out in a lie.

if you bought all that shit for him, why not food too?

Bitch bout to get raped

Whites are the majority of party/sleeping rapes where chicks get drunk and regret fucking someone.

Whites are not the majority when it comes to rapes where women are attacked by an unknown assailant.

He had a slap up meal, but refused groceries, probably his pride he was getting a bit embarrassed that I was helping so much.

But when you see that happening, and think what if that happens to me, I hope that my actions pay off, and he found some way of getting on his feet and he returned the favour to someone else, and it continues.

Still that day.... opened my eyes more to the majority of Americans who just hate people who are not like them.

And why the fuck they were in that queue I have no idea, if they were hurting for buying food then they shouldn't buy branded shit. You know what I mean, like buying the latest Iphone is a necessity to them or something.

Not surprised that would happen in ohio.

I lived there a couple of years and the people were incredibly hypocritical. State was boring with little to do so all they did was talk about their shit sports teams, chainsmoke, and brag about useless stuff like watches and phones.

Gods I'm glad I got out of there.

The world isn't a charity. The woman isn't in the wrong for whatever stupid reason you might think she is. What, she's a bad person because she has money and the picture doesn't show her giving any to a guy on the street? Grow up. Nobody owes anybody else any handouts, and still the world is full of them. One google search pulls up a dozen homeless shelters in my area, and I live in a piss small town instead of a large city.

This reminds of that stupid animated movie that tries to make you feel sorry for a poor man that gets off the boat to America, goes to a small diner (a place of business where the owners probably aren't all that well to do themselves) and tries to get a free meal. Then he gets turned away by the grumpy waitress lady because Americans are just so mean and greedy and selfish, despite there being literally tons of free services available for the less fortunate.

Some bitch in michigan won the lottery and kept taking cashing welfare checks. When found out, she didn't care and said it was her money (the welfare checks) so fuck off.

State had to amend the welfare law specifically for her.

Luckily I heard she pissed it all away and died, so that's good.

Ohio is the armpit of America. But go ahead and pass judgement on an entire nation because of one bad thing.

They are in Germany, Sweden, Denmark etc.

And America.

Unbelievable, how greed can make people be like that.

I guarantee though if someone else did it, she would be the first to complain.

>one line to a food bank is representative of the majority of americans

Underrated post

>Sweden, Denmark
I'm very familiar with so called "attack-rape"-statistics in the Scandinavian countries. And you are talking out of your ass. I am correct, you are wrong.Deal with it. Not even if you count people who simply have Danish citizenship as Danes would you be correct.

I dunno, she was just entitled white trash.

I imagine most of her welfare money went into buying lottery tickets, cigarettes, and meth.

This hole.

he's not even black. that stuff only happens to black guys. All women want black dick

Same user who replied to you, I looked it up she won that money on 9/11 and died the following year.

1 whole year, and decided to pop the pills because she gained notoriety ... some people are just fucking dumb man.

Prove it then?

Show me stats. Bet you can't.

It makes me feel as if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Here's one newsstory about a project looking at ALL TYPES of reported rapes in a region in Denmark.

This means they mix the outdoor rapes with the party rapes, and immigrants are still overrepresented.

Translate it yourself.

b.dk/nationalt/hver-tredje-doemte-for-voldtaegt-er-indvandrer

I could find documentation that nearly all attack rapes are committed by immigrants, but I cant be arsed. It would be like finding documentation that the earth is round and you still wouldnt believe me.

Newsstory is not facts, it is assumption.

Facts sonny jim, show me stats from government etc sources.

pretty cool, because im always the person on the right.

the newsstory lists what research the numbers are from, google it yourself you retard. Unless you want to show me facts for your own statements earlier, I have done more to prove my point than you have for yours. Now go suck a dick you braindead cocksucker.

Basically, I don't give a fuck about refugees or immigrants having nothing, but if it gets the sjws off my back, I'll be happy to be seen to be giving something to charity even if I'm not.

I like her stockings a lot.