Putin offers free land for citizens & foreigners in Russia’s Far East

rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/

>Anyone is entitled to apply for up to a hectare of land in the Kamchatka, Primorye, Khabarovsk, Amur, Magadan and Sakhalin regions, the republic of Sakha, or the Jewish and Chukotka autonomous districts.

Anyone else planning to become an ex patriot farmer in glorious Russia? Gonna get me a Russian wife and live far away from the degenerate west.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladivostok#Climate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hectare
How many football* fields is that

* Football as in Super Bowl football, not soccer, yuropoors.

Dear burger:
>On Monday, he signed a law offering land plots of 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to Russians and naturalized citizens for free.

Or 1.9 football fields in freedom units.

Dear burger:
>Foreigners are also allowed to use the land, and the registration of full property rights is only possible after the naturalization of potential owners.

Rev up those Duolingo accounts, Sup Forums.

Easy, just have to speak Russian and learn the vodka-runes. Also after 4 years the land becomes yours it is a loan until you prove you've been actually using it. This is a way to settle the empty East without selling it to Chinese corporations.

Sup Forums colony when?

most of it is unihabitable tundra, but Sakhalin, Primoriye and the Jewish Autonomous Oblast seem fairly temperate. Just have to watch out for Siberian tigers and brown bears and drunk natives and should be golden.

You looking to race, nigger?

The thought of a Sup Forums colony in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast has a certain appeal.

>Putin offers free land for citizens & foreigners in Russia’s Far East
Wait, for foreigners too? I thought this offer was only for Russian citizens!

>The thought of a Sup Forums colony in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast has a certain appeal.
Also its fairly close to Japan so no shortage of fresh animes and waifus to keep you company while you starve to death.
Just have to learn Russian.

>Just have to learn Russian.
Seems worth it! Free land in Russia's Far east.I've always wanted a super cold winter!Russian sounds fun to learn now.

It's full of Tiger tanks and Focke Wulfs and Chechen rebels.

Lets go and do a Sup Forums colony

>go to some wasteland in Russia where nothing grows
>settle the land after 10 years
>crops start to grow and you have livestock making produce
>comrade Putin comes by
>DA COMRADE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRIOTIC SERVICE WE WILL NOW BE OF TAKINGS LAND BACK NOW YES?

This sounds like a good idea!

I should move to Russia and make myself productive instead of sitting on my ass and talking about memes all day.

With tracksuits and cigs

>freedom units.

>I should move to Russia and make myself productive instead of sitting on my ass and talking about memes all day.
Just bring a coat and your dreams .

Didn't they build gulags in Siberia because it's a hellhole you cannot easily escape from.

Without a major industry why would anyone move out in to the middle of nowhere for anything besides farming?

Free land in Kamchatka would be comfy

Mineral rights? Oil, lumber, other natural resources?

This. Colony in Kamchatka pls

I imagine I would also need the monies. Can't really survive without buying the important stuff.

But that's a complete wasteland... I don't know.

there is a very low chance that would happen. still on the off chance it does kek

N-OW!

RARE
A
R
E

>Primorye
Pls come, or chinks take over this land. We have a beautiful nature.

>foreigners
what about chinks

That's not really enough land to do anything useful with.

We will need indoor farming. That's not going to be cheap.

Not even free land could entice me to live in Siberia.

TECHNOVIKING ISLAND

can't we create "Sup Forums country" and live happily ever after until the US nukes Russia?

Comfy man lets do this

Is farming weed legal in Russia?

Chechnya is not in the Far East lel. it's near Turkey

Following the Saudi strategy perhaps. I dont blame them, it worked a charm. Offer up your land for free with duty-free raw material / contruction machinery imports, receive infrastructure, emplyoyment oppotunity and future tax revenue.

think about it, you get 100 people signed up you've got 250 acres to divide. Only 1 acre is needed to feed a person, with this amount you could go into livestock, etc. The more people you add, the more advantageous it becomes. Funny how a leaf doesn't realize this.

Sakhalin is also a nice place.

Go directly to gulag. Do not collect vodka.

its not all siberia, Sakhalin Island is just north of Japan, Kamchatka is the Russian Alaska, and Primorye is north of Vladivostok. Its fun to take a google maps streetview and see how rural far east Russia is for yourself. Its very poor and cold but not a wasteland.

Just google maps "Vladivostok" and go north.

mummy says is good

It's essentially North Japan right? Kamchatka as well iirc. At least geologically speaking...

isn't it frozen over tundra for half the year?
I mean theres a reason its mostly uninhabited isnt there?

brb moving to Russia

>Kamchatka

That's a place? I thought it was just cheap college vodka

I not think you can farm here, but you can build hotel or just cottage.

are slavs really inferior ? are they really not white?

You should rename your country "Tax haven Islands".

Are you guys actually thinking about moving or what?

We're not full. Not at all.

my latino brothers, let's latinice rusia

Let's all move to the place closest to Japan and start a animu bullshit importation company

>what is euronesia

>ex patriot.

It's spelled 'expatriate' you lard ass piece of shit, stop butchering our fine language.

sounds nice but russia has a bloodletting every few years

also the jews hate russia and still semi-run it and want to destroy it

i need to go to a place free from jews

is pic related ever active and erupts?

>get a few people together with a bit of dynamite
>clear way for small airfield
We can make a town grow.

>isn't it frozen over tundra for half the year?
Is cold, yes. Why its uninhabited. But not as bad as North Europe perhaps?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladivostok#Climate

I love tacos, you may come.

FUCK YEAH
LETS DO THIS NIGGERS

I definitely am, maybe once I have a job that can be done at home. I'm not going to start a farm or some shit.

we don't speak arabic

The key might be looking at existing natural resources and seeing how they can be converted to high-value niche exports. Tree nuts become a delicious organic snack sold in pretty packaging to Western hipsters, moss becomes "all natural" fertilizer, heck, even the stones on that beach can probably be marketed to New Age freaks for $40 a piece.

>Putin offers free land for citizens & foreigners in Russia’s Far East
Nope, just citizens.

>I mean theres a reason its mostly uninhabited isnt there?
Most industry and trade and population is in the West in the European region, so it's hard to get people to move the many thousands of miles to the East. It's essentially a completely different country

That and essentially the East has just been a jumping off point for activities in Asia, but that's mostly calmed down in post Cold War era.

True enough, I forgot about all the 250 acre farms with 100 near strangers cooperating to run them.

>Sakhalin
Let's move here and be weebs
Literally free land off the coast of Japan

"Patriots" are Americans. Therefore you would be an ex-patriot. American English > bongese

A hectare there is literally worth nothing. It's also not enough to farm on.
When they settled the Canadian west they would give a quarter section, which is 40 acres.

Absolutely. I've always wanted to make a go of it on my own land, not necessarily for profit but for fun, though earning money would be nice too. If I fuck up and realize I have to go home, at least I won't have sunk money into it. But what's the catch? Moving to Russia as a Canadian is probably a long and bureaucratic ordeal, and I doubt this land offer is as free as it seems.

No, winter here is warmer than in European Russia. However, a lot of snow fall.

is it just citizens? how hard to get non-degenerate waifu? is hectare pro person or pro family?

what's the pop made up of here?

Are they asian peoples, russian-russian? mongoloid-russians, red russians, nord-russians, slav-russians germans-russsified?

>russian blonde farm girl basically untouched
>immune to sjw shit
>farmland,huntinggrounds
seriously I'd pack straight away

i'm learning russian and have nothing here for me
so yeah, siberia sounds nice

German Russians are in Kazakhstan I believe, not actual Russia

The further north you go in Japan the less Japanese it gets. The Ainu people who have been inhabiting the very north are closer to Siberian mongols than actual Japanese.

I'd rather have 10m2 in St. Petersburg than 10000m2 somewhere near Kolyma river.

Mostly a mix of mongoloid-russians and Ukrainians

Welcome, sempai! Wanna buy shinto shrine? Very cheap for such a piece of japanese heritage!

Ah, a Russian!

So, is OP's link correct? Putin is giving free land to citizens and (naturalized) immigrants in your Far East?

shit nigga ya uzhe znayu ruski so i can just have this land? brb

nah, theres plenty of room in the free world. but please send russian qt through mail, thanks.

Hope Muslims are Banned from going there
it would be great to see Germans and swedes build a new life in Russia and protect the blond genes. But nothing will stop the Jews from taking over Russia after Putin is gone

making shine is legal what?

also
>ukrainian
oooh some hotties down there too

He offers the land because it's literally worthless.
During the occupation, they sent our people to die there, round them up of livestock trains and leave them to die in syberia. Everyone who even considers this offer is an idiot.

Lithuanians live in Kazakhstan too.
Have you wondered why they ended up there, m8?

isn't this what mexico tried to do back when the still owned texas?

Lithuanians live in my city too, unfortunately.

russia making shine...

oooh.. noes won't go there.
Actually don't drink my self these times, working out. was a sleepy joke

> They suggest cooperation of about 200-300 people.
AFTER naturalization.

welp, all gone by now.

Some regions have natives, like Sakha or Chukotka. But other regions is majority Russian.

kek
we used to do this norks-trannies-danes
today... it's just gone.. hardly fun any moar due too the swedes/lebensraum
>no spirit

well, these are different days, now russia could nuck them if they ever attempted something like that