Ask a gun shop manager anything

Ask a gun shop manager anything

~Tactical Tuesday Edition~

why are oranges round?

how much did you spend on security?

Soon the democrats will shut you faggots down

whats your opinion on traps?

I don't have a question, just wanted to say, catchy name for your gunshop

If you convert your gun without a tax stamp, is it safe to say you won't get caught unless you brag around and do stupid shit?
I'm taking about sbr-ing, maybe making a homemade suppressors, adding a grip to a handgun etc., No full auto conversation

I plan on buying a Smitha nd Wesson MP SPort2...good buy?

Fruit tends to grow in an expanding pattern and the thick skin helps it retain its round shape throughout its growth.

Not much. The alarm is part of the package deal with our internet and cable. Employees are armed so no armed guards to wast money on,

Its a losing battle for them. No worries.

I don't mind if you are a trap, just don't be pissed when I ditch you after finding out you're a trap. Liking traps makes you gay buy being gay is okay.

It really lets people know that we are a shop that sells guns. Pic is just from google though.

Whats the most American gun you have??

If I was forced to stay in a psych ward for a 72 hour eval but was cleared after the 72 hours, how likely am I to be denied an fid JUST to keep a shotgun for home defense?
Massachusetts fag here btw

what state should i move to? massfag here.

It depends, if you never leave home with it, you're not likely to get caught unless some odd event brings police to your home. You might as well just make it full auto as it holds the same sentence as any of the other violations. Personally I just pay the $200 so I can enjoy my stuff without worry.

Its a decent AR. Most parts are coming from the same handful of manufacturers as do the forgings for the receivers on most brands. My first AR was a S&W and have had no issues. Go with whatever is least expensive (aside from polymer ARs) and if you want to upgrade it, start with a high end barrel and BCG. Its a buyers market for ARs right now.

Ruger Scout in .308. American built and chambered in an American cartridge. Not the coolest I own though.

Why were you forced? What are the exact details of your medical record when it comes to mental health? This may or may not make you a prohibited person. The best bet would be to contact a local FIREARMS lawyer and give them the exact details.

What kind of activities do you like aside from shooting? Cityslicker? Outdoorsy?

Psych ward guy here
I have no other blemishes, legal/mental/otherwise, on my record.
Was forced to stay for threatening to kill myself while extremely intoxicated.
Cut my wrist but the wounds were superficial.
Was a dumb mistake like 4 years ago.

If you don't stop molesting kids in there, I'm going to show up there with a pizza. I can't promise I won't throw it at you.

What's the best gun to take out a jew?

I plan on submitting a permit soon. Any tips for a new, left handed buyer?

outdoors, country, but not like alabama hot. fuck that noise. also, need to be in range of mass on account of high paid job.

Nah...you are just a boy who cried wolves. Like most of the faggot trolls on this board. Pathetic cancer scums....except yours isn't so bad.

What do you think of the concept of using a single shot shotgun and different adapter tubes (Not sure of the actual name) as an emergency SHTF gun?

Why is it that everyone on earth finds foxes to be incredibly attractive?

Can you turn a sale down for any reason? Would you ever have to worry about some chicken shit discrimination lawsuit?

Federally you're prohibited if it was involuntary and not just for evaluation. State laws may vary.

Not sure about the country side but New Hampshire is a gun loving state. I was going to so MI but you need to be close to home.

Anything built with the hands of a Palestinian

Rifle, shotgun, pistol?
What purpose?
Lots to pic from. Gotta have the right tool for the job.

Cried wolf how?

The chamber conversions have a lot of problems with accuracy. if you need a break action, i suggest getting a double barrel with 2 different chamberings for better versatility. Worst case scenario, you use the shotgun barrel for random ammo you likely wont find. Do you plan to bug out inna city or inna woods?

Small, fuzzy, peaceful little dog like creatures. Real animals have curves

Germanfag here

should i buy Flintlock rifle or a needle gun (like chassepot or dreyse)?

Pretty much, but I only break sales if the person seems unsafe with firearms or like thy are up to something illegal. Typically the latter tend not to try to get mixed up with the law by even trying to bring up lawsuit...not that it would work anyway.

Flint lock but i would pick percussion cap if possible for you.