Anybody know any good looking shoes that last for at least a year that are under $100. The pic is what I might get

Anybody know any good looking shoes that last for at least a year that are under $100. The pic is what I might get.

WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK
BUY A GODDAMN PAIR OF SHOES

any type of converse.
/thread

these are cheap and look good imo

adidas stan smith

do you wear these

I just stick with a few pair of daily chucks, a pair of skate shoes for skating, and cheap running shoes if I'm going to walk a lot that day. Maybe try something like that but I'd definitely say get a second cheap comfortable pair for walking or standing a lot.

adidas Busenitz

Yes they are called Crocks

These are 40$ and last long as fuck.
I doubt you can find them outside the Balkans though.

What are they called?

fkin Uplay shoes

startas ultra by Borovo
they are made in Croatia and they outlive most shoes in the same price range

Borovo was very popular in Yugoslavia where most people could not afford nike

adidas are shit

Vans are legit.

but ultraboost are so comfy..

that color is kinda gross though

they look like theyre made from polystyrene

my longest lasting shoes so far are 90$ lacoste
I put ballistol on them and they lasted 5 years until the soles wore out.The leather still looks new though.

New balance. Anything from New Balance. From my experience, they are the most comfortable, and last the longest

What is the chinese version?

if you really want to be edgy, go grab some red converse
>currently wearing red converse

i think it is but more spongy? it definitely doesn't feel like a block of Styrofoam.

personally prefer vans high tops. think they're the comfiest

how old are you, describe your style.

Eh, get a different color.

hey at least you're not wearing puma or sketchers

Ever owned a pair of Vans? They are flat and uncomfortable. Total shit. Their popularity are a result of good marketing. They aren't even good skate shoes

Not everyone needs cushion and arch support. However, if you do want really good arch support in a durable shoe buy Adidas Superstars.

those look like something mexicans would wear

Mexicans love the hell out of them. They are durable though.

Ultra boosts are made with a TPU cushion. Very durable and soft. The upper is what makes them so expensive. You could buy a supernova or energy boost for a bit less.

looks cool
i want

Vans Old Skool or Sk8 Hi or authentics
Puma Suede
Adidas superstar or Stan smith or zx flux or any of the tubular models
Nike air Jordan 1 KO on eBay or Flyknit trainer or air Force 1 or air Max or janoski
But seriously dude, go to the mall or something similar and go into Champs, Foot Locker, or Foot Palace or any shoe store. You'll find lots of choices. I wouldn't recommend buying shoes online. Actually go in person and try them on. Shoes are one of the things you shouldn't be an antisocial sperg about. You use them every day

I'll bump so you can see this ^

Dad?