We need more loli!

we need more loli!

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/1516082
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:)

holy fucknuggets whats going on here

more!

when trying to put yourself out there it's generally not a good idea to insult you audience (unless you're a comedian)

I...i think i just fapped to this

any good flaying?

you need to stop this, lolis are for lovin

and i "love" to see their insides become their outsides

Sounds like you're a little fucked in the head

Is your internet billed by the kilobyte?

please be nice to the lolis, don't hurt them

meh on upload it's sometimes hard to spot the small ones ... if you complain, and can do better, please do :)

Don't lose your head man

are you the actual guy who owns this dolly?
question 1: how did you get and how much?
question 2: please fuck it and post pictures.

moaar

not funny

this shit is all cringe and you are all faggots in secret. If you had any self respect you would feel stupid for liking cartoon children getting fucked

>when you fuck Hitler

yes, i am me

$1,500 aliexpress.com/store/1516082

no, i don't post that

OH MY GOOODDDDDDD

but why tho?

newsflash buddy, sex isnt what im interested in

show puss?

Oh noe a loli bbq

help i did too am i a monster?

don't worry, shes ok

because they are for LUVIN !

Crackle Cradle is just teeming with erogore isnt

She has...

i need to go, sorry

Can I post fairies?

does lovin them with an axe count?

Its okay user... they have rooms for people like us... round rooms.... with lots of padding

This is pretty realistic. Not sure if should call mods...

Can you show it naked

>self respect
>on b
Wat

eyy one of my fav anons
can you repost the pic of your doll with earbuds, a cola can, and her tank top exposing a nipple

Bye!

theyre sex dolls, theyre meant to be realistic

that clump of rubber will never move, or love you back, without you moving it yourself. Go get a girlfriend you loser.

How would you know what realistic looked like? Perv.

last one , i really need to go

later

since i will probably never even hold a girls hand unless i shake one, i should get one of these someday

Dreams of torturing a little girl? Because you're still a cringe beta faggot.

I suppose you could say her pussy... was destroyed...

i don't know about him, but i like my girls like that. the morgue is getting wise to me though.

I advice Child prostitution is legal in california

it also wont hate you, betray you, expect anything in return, be a bitch in general, and leave you.....also you cant fuck a real kid without legal repercussions so theres that

Serious question here, are you a virgin? If not, do these things feel even REMOTELY like a real vagina?

Disney does it in Florida tho *_*
are they breaking the law?

Until i create servos capable of operating under necessary conditions to allow her movement, and program her with a given personality to surpass all "real female" personalities.
(not dollfag btw just a fan XP)

also sorry for 404. if Disney sees this they will make it go away.

that or mentally ill, i plan on seeking professional help soon before i actual do something other people will regret (because i damn sure dont have a capacity for regret)

ooh, you're eedgy ;)

sauce?

yeah because recognizing one might have a legitimate mental issue is "edgy"

i would literally suck every dick present in this thread and YOU'RE still the faggot here

Sup Forums like a few days ago

You need to get out more. I mean away from people and society. They are toxic. Go for a walk in the woods. Along a stream. Not at a dumb park where other people will be. Real woods. Nice peaceful place. There is more to life than this madeup bullshit we live in. It is rotting our brain.

fippenluck (the artist here) does gods work anons take note

Indeed, i am a virgin. In such a state i shall remain until the fabled age of 30, whereupon i shall ascend to the ranks of wizardry and cast my shadow over this barren earth, freeing those trapped within from the torment of the light and drawing them all together to witness my untold mastery of t3h arcane arts!
( not dollfag just a fan)

well i kind of live on a mountain pretty decently segregated from society, but my family is toxic as fuck, doesnt matter though because ive been this way since like 13

I fucked up my wizard run at the age of 5, good luck.

So you were raped? That sucks

I like the way this vagina looks. hope there are more like this one