Tell me how to pass my drug test in 2 and 1/2 weeks

Tell me how to pass my drug test in 2 and 1/2 weeks
-have not smoked in 4 days
-Fairly regular smoker (almost everyday)
-started running again
-drinking more tea and water

The company happens to be where my dad has worked for 30+ years
they do governtment aerospace contracting
and i believe interns only need urine tests

Are you a skinny guy? Be honest.

Get a bottle of Quick Fix. Make sure it's a current batch

I'm 6'1" and chubby, definitely wouldn't say fat though

Coke and LSD will flush any remaining THC from your system.

You'll come up hot for cannaboids, there is nothing you can do about it

Coke and LSD within 2 hours of the test WILL NOT show up but will flush the THC out if he drinks enough water.

A small amount of tch bonds to your fat molecules every time you smoke. Don't work out or be too strenuous the day of your drug test or it will break down some of this fat and release the thc back into your bloodstream.

Additionally, drink plenty of liquids, preferable Gatorade. DO NOT DRINK A LOT JUST BEFORE YOUR TEST OR YOUR URINE WILL BE TOO DILUTED AND THEY WILL LIKELY SUSPECT SOMETHING IS UP, AND ASK FOR RETEST.

I have been a daily smoker of hash oil for more than 5 years.. closer to 7 years in fact. Recently I caught a nasty little staph infection in the nose and quit smoking like it was nothing. I did smoke last saturday 4/22 but hardly smoked a week before that as well.

I am going into interview with my brother's financial collection company tomorrow and I am all but guaranteed the job already but I still know they will test me. And I will probably fail. I don't know that that will disqualify me from the job though because the boss is supposedly a cool guy. I might tell him in the interview tomorrow

This, I would recommend adding meth though to speed up your metabolism.

Go to your local smoke shop, look for synthetic urine. Win.

Just water.
Alot of it.

Subbing is only 100% way u are going to pass. U smoked too frequently and are too fat to pass with three weeks no smoke. You probably need over a month

Figure out how to sub. It is the best way.

smoke before the drug test and tell them you studied.

I drink a lot of water and never any soda honestly. I Drink maybe 4-5 water bottles a day at least because that is all I drink. And I am not a big guy by any means although I haven't really been on any kind of exercise regiment for awhile now.
It's like a fun little game I kind of hope that I pass but I am prepared to believe that I could fail because my tolerance was through the roof before. I totally understand that everyone and every circumstance is different but what is the medically/chemically accepted idea that it can drain from your system? 2-3 weeks?

hypothetically what if someone who never ever smoked smoked a few puffs off of a joint and then got tested a week and a half later.. could they still fail?

I was thinking of coca cola when I read this, and now I'm imagining a guy tripping out and throwing coke bottles at people

Kek

I pass drug test all the time using someone else's piss, fuck man.

drink 5 gallons of milk and run for 7 days straight, that'll do the trick

>get a realistic dildo
>drill a hole thru
>syringe of fresh piss of clean person not from pregnant lady
>make hole in your pants poket
>tube from syringe in poket to fake dick
>make sure its water tight
>get job

find a clean bro and do an oil change

people I know always swore by the wheatgrass shots you can get at Jamba Juice.

Stop being a piece of shit stoner?