So Sup Forums... Tell me

So Sup Forums... Tell me.

What event/events led you to become a racist?

Living around people of other races.

Life

living around people who just so happened to be of a different race.

Actually encountering diversity when I left the white suburb I grew up in.

All that is required

I'd fight to protect this desu

Everyone not white telling me I was

Dealing with wh*tes at work

basing my opinions on factual evidence instead of feelings

other races

forgot pic

Got sick of people calling me racist for saying you can be racist against white in middle school, Discovered Sup Forums in highschool, discovered Sup Forums while on a solo camping trip for a week, somewhere in between middle school and a year ago.

Growing up between DC and Baltimore

Got sick of getting told "you're evil for existing"
Started a furious google session and now i'm a racist

This, worked with Mexicans and a few whites, only really bonded with the whites. Perhaps more important was the language barrier but I started to dislike Mexicans after having to work with them. Spanish is one of my triggers now.

Same

I'm not a racist, I just want the white countries be mostly white.

im sure you would. she has been like a hillary to us. did indeed commit some crimes, took selfies at mandelas funeral, idiotic outrages, and worst of all: upholding the status quo

no thank you.

happen the opposite, I am a norteño, almost all white region in Mexico, and we always had talked shit about the people in the capital, the chilangos, but I came to here to live and they are nice, hard working, are funnier, more fast thinkers (respond faster), etc
We are a lot more aggressive too, here you can fix your problems without guns

i just don't want to be around muslims and shitty slavs
is that too much to ask for?

Also same

Getting car jacked by niggers and then going through the court process as a victim listening to

>Its all da white mans fault.
>We Dindu nuffin

When they were meth addicted pacific islanders with violent criminal records.

This.

this

nigga aint ya living on a pacific island or some shit

Noticed contradictions in what people were saying -> found ramzpaul -> found jared taylor and got redpilled hard

lurked Sup Forums got more redpilled

now evil naziwhowantstogassixmillionjews

No I'm talking about Samoans and Tongans.

You wont have any in Denmark but trust me when I say they have adopted American nigger thug culture and act like monkeys.

I am not racist, but the facts are racists.

I'm not racist though

Natives are even more violent than blacks. I don't know how Abos compare to Native Americans, but I'm guessing similar.

t. I've been to British Columbia.

Ferguson made me think, drowned syrian boy made me know.

Pretty much this.
The fact that barbaric and uncivilised races haven't managed to fix their cultures and behaviours over the last 100 years and seem to always revert to type, see South Africa, Zimbabwe, and the black areas of USA. I come to realise that expecting them to improve is just folly.

I was 7 on the bus after school a black girl wanted to sit in the back seat and told me to move I refused so she went to the bus driver with a piece of paper with the word nigger on it claiming I gave it to her I was never allowed in the back of the bus again about a week later went down to Toronto at a McDonalds I went up to a black family and said to them you must be niggers right ? almost got in a fight with the dad my mom had to explain the story to them never quite liked them since .

that would imply that I'm, in fact, racist. which I'm not.

If blacks were equal to us then Africa would not be a shithole.
Immigration(including Asians and everyone else( is a result of problems in their home countries. They are garbage running away from their duty of bettering their own nation.

Oh, I'm not racist. I'm just pro-White. I believe in a Mexico for mexicans, Africa for negroes, U.S. and EU for Whites, Iraq for Iraqis, etc.

The Social Justice Movement happened, I got really pissed off being told all white men are evil and racist when I tried all my life to be the ebst goy. Eventually I discovered Sup Forums and decided if I'm gonna be called a racist I may as well play the role.

>implying
Don't forget to sage.

When everyone suddenly felt they deserve a gold medal for simply participating or whining the loudest

After getting socked by a mudslime over a small verbal disagreement. That's when I realized that they were semi-sentient creatures reacting purely based on primal instinct

This is a thing, too. Realizing that blacks can just claim someone said something racist to them and automatically win any dispute is enough to make anyone racist.

Worked in a prison. I wasn't going to be buddies with anyone there, but the blacks were utterly disgusting.

Learning how degenerate my fellow whites were. Jews are truly superior.

some muslim I really hated got together with my oneitis

he's more successful than me too which hurts

I also hate niggers but that's only because they're disgusting

Public schools.

Joined the military. I grew up in a small white town in Oregon and all the black people there acted like normal people. Once I got to San Antonio I got a taste of multiculturalism and pretty much got bullied by all the blacks the whole time I was in basic because I wouldn't put up with their shit. I honestly don't have a problem with blacks other than the ones that are fucking ghetto and unprofessional

Also this.

FPBP

They're just more alpha than you

This too.

Living in an apartment with hood niggers for a year.

This, being nationalist and believing in the sovreingty of countries is not racism

playing dota

oh also, living around spics and filipinos has made me essentially detest them

not even pajeets/chinks/muslims are as bad as them in my experience

Didn't write pic related, but same thing in my town.

/thread

fpbp

exactly

I used to not be racist at all, but then at 16 my family moved to a city from the sticks. After constantly being harassed for 2 years for being white by niggers and camel jockeys, and then getting suspended for standing up for myself when they cried "racist", I decided I might as well live up to the title. That was also when I grew a pair of nuts and stopped being a fucking beta.

Pretty much.

Fucking first post man.

Threads should be limited to OP and the first post, its really all we need.

i cry ere time, dam i miss coontown

None. Not racist. Idgaf what you are; just don't be a fucking stereotype.

>couldnt handle the bantz

haha fuckin white kids so sad

You don't "Become a racist".
You forget your human nature, then return to it.

Growing up a white kid in a poor neighborhood and seeing the niggers Arabs and wetbacks compete for superiority and raise their offspring in much the same way a tribe of monkeys would.

When I realized why we genocided neanderthals, and how well it worked for us.

>somewhere in between middle school and a year ago

not much of a difference, eh?

Everyone should stay in his/her country. I don't hate other races.

Living

Game theory

Life.

This

>in 4th grade be nice to black kid and let him have inside seat on school bus, he proceeds to kick me out of the seat, too big of a pussy to do anything
>annoying nig nogs in high school always getting in fights about stupid shit
>football coaches sister murdered by nigs
>coworker beat and rob by gang of nigs
>friends grandpa killed by nigs playing knockout game
>cousin robbed at gunpoint coming out of work one night
>look up statistics on crime
> BLM protesters at my school
>come to pol
>feel like i belong

I know there are shit people of every race but some races just seem to do it more consistently.... Like what the fuck you expect to happen when you let your kids raise themselves off the trash fake gangster culture they worship? Stupid blackies, they just pop out kids and then don't do anything right when it comes to raising them. Stop catching cum in your pussies dumbass negresses.

first toast and best toast

Non-whites have always looked ugly to me, ever since I was a kid. Cannot see them as my own friendly kind, the white race.

Yeah, bantz. Getting jumped by a dozen shitskins for cigarettes on a weekly basis at the bus stop is bantz. You know, the funny thing was, a lot of the niglets smoked, too. Never saw them get jumped. Strange... Almost makes you think they might've been racist.

Nah, couldn't have been.

cheers

The massive society wide assault on white people that is slowly gaining speed.
>Obama
>IQ science
>kill whitey
>self preservation

yep that will do it facts and reality do it every time there is a reason why people that don't live near blacks have a favorable opinion of blacks as opposed to people that do live near them .

where is that this is by my house

I know what you are talking about.

People who live in areas with lots of immigrants vote for SD while people in nice white areas vote progressive.

college

We're not racist we just speak the truth and the truth hurts.

How do I regurgitate my red pill and swallow another blue pill? Being racist sucks.

swedes

but i think everyone is born racist, even my dog is. A baby or a kid tells it straight out if you meet a nigger or shitskin. Not learnt. It's like family, ætt then the ones from your area, larger area etc etc

true story
>be baby user or very little
>got sick and go to doctor
>nigger comes
>user points to nigger say "mum look how black he is, he is burnt!"
>I kept pointing at him and saying ouch
>mum red in the face
>ouch ouch
hehe
instinct

Visited Chicago

> hey yo mayne u gotta cigarette

people have been racist from the beginning of time a mass delusion has really fucked people in the last 100 years man up bro .

build peru firewall

MAKE DOTA GREAT AGAIN

This

i have been living in a black majority neighborhood since i was seven and didn't really consider myself racist even though i would avoid blacks out of habit. when i saw some crime statistics it was like "oh, that makes sense" considering my personal experiences. currently nothing enrages me more than "you can't be racists towards whites" considering all through my childhood i was harassed by groups of blacks and even as an adult it's still not uncommon to have random blacks on the street yell unintelligible shit at me or try to intimidate me. when i hear someone say that shit i start thinking homicidal thoughts. after everything i've experienced and the data that supports a racial worldview, it would be the greatest coincidence in the world if the races truly weren't different in a fundamental way.

it's also clear someone has been at war with us covertly for a long time now. they are trying to abuse the democratic process of white countries to destroy us. this is the time for white racial solidarity if whites want to both survive and keep their countries.

Life. It didn't hit me hard like running into a brick wall, it took a while. It was a slow and steady red pill.

Highschool science class when we learned about evolution.

It makes sense to be that humans have "breeds" just like dogs.

Living in a predominantly wh*te community, I don't understand how you can regard these...things as """people"""

>events
>peoples
Not
>ideas
into
>evidence
?

This.

Lived in a white suburb.
Two years in the city and all that shit was gone. I'm not even fucking white, white people just make way better communities.

My mom's family had to flee Rhodesia when the munts came across the border and started raping and killing people in their town. My Dad fought the cocksuckers and eventually came to the states. So I was always aware. I also grew up in a very jewish area so I woke up to that whole thing pretty quickly as well.