My ex boss didn't pay me a full week of work

My ex boss didn't pay me a full week of work

ask what kinda cheese he sells, random portuguese jokes, idfc, just annoy the shit out of this dumb bald motherfucker

Thanks or fuk off

TRIPS FOR FUCKING JUSTICE
HIS NAME IS DEREK

Trips of justice do not lie!

inb4 Sup Forums is not your personal army

Full name : Derek Cordeiro
Lives in : Toronto, ON

i know
dem trips tho

He said he didn't pay because you were lazy on the job

reported, and and forwarding this thread to her email as we speak. nice trips tho. good luck with the cyber-harassment charge.

bumpin to ruin a niggas life

I'm going to call and tell him you posted his information here, because he "didn't pay you".

Enjoy being fired, faggot

Call him this: filho da grande puta de judeu da merda vai roubar há cona da tua tia!

lazy on the job with no clients, kitchen always clean, yeah right.

woops i mean his email. same diff tho. enjoy

sincerely,
-moodkiller

I did the right thing and told him of the thread and that his worker whom he didn't pay a week of work is spreading his personal details. He said he knows who's behind this and that he'll know.

Enjoy getting legally fucked and sitting on the street you worthless piece of shit. Learn to respect your authorities and superiors.

#notYourPersonalArmy

lmao you dumb fuck, i stopped working there a long time ago. go on.

I don't know who's dumber, the fat fucks that ratted on OP without even having proof of who was in wrong or OP risking getting involved in a trial

I'm gonna call him and tell him your dumb ass is asking people to harass him online.

You must be real popular

ahahaha, of course here's the low tier troll. i don't actually care or feel threatened, i left this fucking place. fuck off you ugly fat fuck.

White knights... White knights everywhere. Hey I'd call if I had credit. TRIPS OF JUSTICE

NPYA faggot

Enjoy getting homosexually fucked and being a massive cuck you horrible traitorous faggot. You and everyone like you should get necked. Go to Chechen, I hear they love people like you. Also, the boss can't prove anything.

Thanks man. Sup Forums was never good but back in the days people here were less brainwashed.

i don't give a shit about the crap you just spewed, you fat subhuman. also i'm straight and probably will already got more pussy than you ever will. get bent.

Samefagging hard in this thread

>hur dur trips
this must be the best day of your 12 year old life

Thost weren't just ordinary trips. They were 8 trips, the luckiest of all. Those were TRIPS FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Bumping to see what Sup Forums does.

Normally I would say "not your personal army". But trips shows that kek shines his magnificent light upon a just cause.

>you just need to pretend to be someone while spreading someone elses info on the internet to get them in trouble
you can't actually believe this shit can you?

op here, fuck off, texts to prove it

I wish best of luck to whatever comes out of this

i won't actually post the texts nobody gives a shit, shutting this down i'll find a better way to get this fucker.