-Aphex Twin
-Caustic Window
-Richard D James
-AFX
-blue calx

its on the website lad, bare clashes
gonna have to skip most of flylo for aphex :((((

Can y'all read this?

And Flying Lotus. What kind of retard decided to make three of the best artists overlap?

>/bleep/ presents

surely i'm not the only one going for the tom baker soundsystem

>there are some nasty clashes dude

Yep, after about 19:00 it becomes a nightmare. I might have to see a few half sets

Inorite?

They should have put all the big names on one stage across the day. A FlyLo and Aphex clash is just fucking rude.

Does anyone know what I.D. you need to get in?
Apparently last year it was pretty specific
>A FlyLo and Aphex clash is just fucking rude
Apparently FlyLo is due to end at 20:45 so you got 10mins

>Does anyone know what I.D. you need to get in?

Usual think Is a drivers licence or passport. I bet you'd get through the gate without ID though. Not that I've been before so I don't know.

literally everyone I know who was going dropped out, and I'd be fucked if I'm going without friends.

let me know how it goes lads

>and I'd be fucked if I'm going without friends.

Did you already buy a ticket tho?

sell your ticket outside the venue my dude

Yeah,
Sell it to people that already have tickets?

>slowdive and aphex twin clash
>On opposite sides of the fucking park
O well, still hyped, maybe I'll meet some of you there tomorrow :-)

nah, to people that are after tickets

watch out lads, they've got sniffer dogs

Same here. its the only thing that draws my attention. Flying lotus will be there i believe too.

do you reckon they'll have them there from half 11 tho? Planning on getting there early and sneaking in a few pills, doubt they'd be able to sniff em out anyways desu

Sniffer dogs can't smell md hidden in my foreskin tho

just put it in your underwear init

Well, I'm gonna try and get some rest, I've an early morning train. Have fun guys.

>do you reckon they'll have them there from half 11 tho?

All day I expect.

fuck
why did manchester have to happen a couple weeks ago, could it not have waited a while

The dogs ain't there for the bombs m8

Anyone else pumped for SILVER APPLES

Just go alone man, don't miss a day of great fucking music because your friends dropped out.

OI OI LADS

I've got a few questions seeing as it's my first time.

1) Will I be able to sneak vodka in if I put it in a plastic bottle

2) Who wants to meet up? I'm going by myself and I don't particularly want to walk around like an autismo all day

3) Why the fuck are Aphex Twin and RTJ clashing

nah just security in general will be higher bc of what happened, which will mean there's a higher chance of someone with something getting caught

1) I doubt it, I'm just gonna neck a couple of cans before I go in. maybe buy another once i'm in there to keep my buzz going into the late afternoon.
2) nah soz
3) Because god hates you (us?).

put a thread up tomorrow when you're there and we'll see if any fellow autists feel like meeting

Fair. Thanks guys. But why do you doubt the vodka mischievousness? They're not gonna open my bottle of "water" and give her a sniff are they?
And I hope you guys enjoy yourself

>They're not gonna open my bottle of "water" and give her a sniff are they?

I've been to Gigs and festivals where they do check the water bottles yes. Worth a try though I guess, worst case scenario you'll have to bin it.

nope

Fucking hell didn't expect that many people from Sup Forums going to be fair

well half the headliners are Sup Forumscore. Also Death Grips.

>worst case scenario you'll have to bin it.

or they'll refuse entry. Their entrance policy is one of the worst I've ever seen.

The reason I bought the ticket was because of Death Grips. Bought it within 2 mins of the tickets going on sale. Saw them last year in London and it was incred.

>Their entrance policy is one of the worst I've ever seen.
completely agreed, they chucked my mate out for having fucking bread on him last year

>bread

Is this some new trendy name for some drug I don't know about?

or actual bread?

Eh? I was thinking of bringing a bag to put some innocuous shit in like phone chargers and chewing gum, but if you're being serious and not trying to spearhead the latest epic meme I might think twice

actual bread, though its more than likely due to the fact that he started an argument after being denied entry
still though, they said he either had to bin the loaf, or go home

What's a good way to do cocaine surreptitiously in public?

>All bags will be searched thoroughly on entry and large bags or bags with multiple pockets will slow this process down.
put on their website yesterday
also
>You are not allowed to bring the following items
>Food
explains the bread situation

Inside a Portaloo

Going to just see Aphex, couldn't care less about the others. So fucking excited I can't put it into words, hope he blows our minds with old classics + new unreleased bangers.

yeah but I don't want to lose my spot

youtube.com/watch?v=2w4lp4Cq9yw

Anyone know if they sell hard liquor inside the actual venue?

>Seeing my favourite artists live isn't worth it if my friends aren't there with me
Not surprised that someone with such a normie mentality enjoys the reddit-core like RTJ and Death Grips.

>literally everyone I know who was going dropped out, and I'd be fucked if I'm going without friends.

lel