Name a more perfect videogame than Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

Name a more perfect videogame than Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

Pro tip: you can't

Persona 5
Check these dubs

i dunno

Soul Reaver

I was just having a nostalgia wave last week when I was looking at munch's oddysee. Great games.

what's this game about?

You can't. Gameplay is brill, art direction is brill, music is brill, atmosphere and tone brill. I wish they'd do another panel-by-panel Oddworld game as dark as this one.

Abe's Odyssey?

/thread

The industrial areas of this game are some of the bleakest, yet full of character, environments in any game I've played.

wtf are these games about guise

Capitalism

I can't.
I wish they made Munch's Odyssey darker and more impactful. That's what made OW:AE so great. The exotic, crushing atmosphere.

I mean describe the gameplay

"This is RuptureFarms. They say it's the biggest meat processing plant on Oddworld. I used to work here. Well, I was really a slave, like all the others. That's me. My name is Abe. I was employee of the year, now, I'm dead meat. I've crossed the meanest boss in the world, Molluck the Glukkon. My whole life changed in just one day. I was working late one night, at RuptureFarms. We used to make Meech Munchies, until the Meeches were through. We used to make Paramite Pies and we made some good Scrab Cakes, too. I thought I had a good job, but that was before I knew how we made "New N' Tasty" was still to find. The truth, it turned out, now that blew my mind. The Glukkons were scared, 'cuz profits were grim. Parasites and Scrabs had been turning up thin. But Molluck was cruel. He had a plan. This new kind of meat, it was us! I had to escape, I just had to be free. I'm on my own. I have a destiny, so, get me out of here!"
-Abe the Mudokon

Non-scrolling puzzle platformer

ohhhh

The recent remaster of the first game was fucking garbage.

Bloodborne
Rocket League
/thread

I love O:AE and Bloodborne
Get Rocket League outta here though

The game expects you to rescye a certain number of (Mudokon) slaves. You're able to eother guide the slaves to freedom or lead them into tgeor doom. But be careful- there's more than one ending.

You can also use mind control to make enemies kill themselves in the most insane ways.

*rescue

Fart roleplay

Oh yeah, how could I forget about the dedicated fart button?

I thought it was actually fine, it was just too easy and the atmosphere wasn't as grim as the previous games.

>Oddworld Soulstorm

Well THAT flew under my radar. Sick!

I'd say difficulty and grim atmosphere were the main selling points of Oddysee and Exoddus for me so I guess that's why I didn't like it. And wow I'm dumb I just noticed and Oddysee and Exoddus both have Odd in them. I'm seriously dumb because I've always noticed that they were spelled incorrectly, but never realized why.

Thread over.

Nah.