Comment on this guy's stream "Hey Burger Boi"

Comment on this guy's stream "Hey Burger Boi"

He rages and its hilarious, spam this fat shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRKn_J1Hmi4

nypa

BURGER BOI IS SO SALTY LMAO

B U R G E R B O I

U

R

G

E

R

B

O

I

hahaha i did it and he got triggered

BURGER BOI IS RAGING HARD LMAOOO

kek he so triggered

BURGERBOI WAS HERE 2017-2017 RIP

>

BURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOIBURGERBOI

he is lmao he just yelled at me

Burger boi triggered af

why won't he say fat nigger dick :/

cigura

C I G U R R A

I

G

U

R

R

A

can someone mention this in his wishlist and ask why he is so fat

NOT BIG I'M COMFY PRINTED TEE SHIRT - BLACK 4XT
Size: 4X-Large Tall

This. Ask why this nigga is so huge fo real kek and he begs for money "pay the clock"

and yeah he ate a giant burger a while back which is where i started this meme lmao also saying "CIGURRA" triggers him too since hes a fat redneck always smoking kek and hes lame af

Sup faggots

hey there buddy

tell him to say nigger

NIGGERFAGGOTS SPAM CIGURRA AND BURGER BOI GET HIM PISSED AGAIN

If you really want to piss him off, tell him "Michael is waiting for his money."

Why do you know so much about this guy?

this fag is always begging for money and streaming every five seconds, a friend sent me his gay ass nigger stream

Yall must have parents that raped you to find this entertaining. Like shit, did your dogs die from being anally raped by a Sasquatch? Get a job or something so you don't kill yourselves.

At least this guy is trying to hustle and make some damn money. You all are just sad sacks of human refuse that have nothing better to do with your lives.

Faggot fuck off

Why are you watching gay ass niggers on youtube then? You could just unsub, you know

i'd report this but im worried what it'll do to my reputation on an anonymous message board-oh wait...

reported.

what rule does this break lol

Hurry before he leaves! SPAM HIM WITH BURGER BOI AND BURGER EMOJIS AND CIGURRA!

kek he so salty!

It does not break any rules. But when you're a cunt, expect to be treated like on.

boring burger boi more like it im sleeping zzzz

say nigger burger boi

This

You all are a bunch of cowards.

Hi Wimpmunk

BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI BURERBOI

39 posts, 9 posters. Great job, OP!

Your g key broke mate?

Kill Paul
HEIL Scotty
Fuck TJ
Ben
Situation individual
GLANDERSON BOOPER

chili with no cheese

He knows the amazing atheist tell him to "call TJ"

I don't like payne. I like ciggura.

underage b&

See, this is why people say Sup Forums is cancer.

Wow you 4channers are just sad pathetic people

Fellow DP? Cigurra

He made out with another man to raise money for a friend's surgery.

Like you sad little cowardly shits she really just off yourselves you pathetic pieces of shit. Don't even have the nuts to actually go on the stream and say something or show a face pic what a bunch of little pathetic pussies all of you are

Off yourselves you cowardly pathetic losers