Was this us?

Was this us?

no they are that fucking stupid.

No, just retards being exceptionally retarded.

no that was Sup Forums

Sargon mentioned this in one of his videos.

that's not how this works, plebbit fag

even if it was someone from this site that started this, you don't get to claim it as something you were a part of. there's no 'us' you spastic fucking retard.

>i been here a whole week, we r leegun guys xD

hang yourself. please hang yourself.

Sup Forums is dead. Most events that happen usually come from Sup Forums now

YEERP brp pfffft brrb Yeerp

it's a bunny.

Oh shit who let the retard out?

i'm a girl btw :)

Ohhh man, you know the rules.

SYO

seriously who gives a shit about Sup Forums? They sound like faggots to me.

>no they are that fucking stupid.
hahahaha
no fucking way

wut?

Amazing

can i get a quick rundown on them?

STOP RUINING EVERYTHING >>>Sup Forums REEEEEEEE

This. I only come here to shitpost now and again. Sup Forums died years ago and now is full of suicidal liberal fags who have a weird obsession with anthropomorphic cartoon animals.

Idiot, those are the leftover Aurorafags.

Keking so fuking hard desu
/thread

hang yourself twice.

Went over to my fathers house earlier this evening and this dude was on his tv. At first I thought it was some satirical skit like the Onion; he kept going on about democrats, snowflakes, Stephen Colbert, and a bunch of other shit. I've never sat down and watched Fox "News" before and I simply can't believe they are allowed to say the things they do. It is just a bunch of blatant lies and pandering. Isn't there a law against libel? And I just feel so bad for elderly people who watch it and think because it says "news" it's real. It's obvious manipulation and again I can't believe they can legally say the bonkers nonsense they do on this channel.

Where do you get your news from?
>inb4 Sup Forums

I don't watch the "news". I don't care about things that are out of my control.

Hur hur i am the first Sup Forums

someone made a documentary about how her dad got addicted to Fox News and went from being a moderate to a raging conservative.

guess who's old, has dementia and watches Fox News all the time?

m-moar pls

Sup Forumstard nazis: let's troll the world with a hand gesture
world: oh, that's the Sup Forumstard nazi hand gesture
Sup Forumstard nazis: kek
world: oh well must be a nazi thing now because Sup Forumstard nazis are nazis

>I don't watch the "news".
There are far more places to get info about global happenings & politics than the mainstream TV channels. All mainstream media is propaganda to some extent, regardless of political alignment. All of it.
>I don't care about things that are out of my control.
These things are not out of your control. If you are not educating yourself about the world, especially the politics of your country, you have no authority to speak on matters of state or elections, and should not be voting
>implying you're old enough

Moar?

>There are far more places to get info about global happenings & politics than the mainstream TV channels. All mainstream media is propaganda to some extent, regardless of political alignment. All of it.
I don't care though. I'd rather just live my life and spend my time doing things I like.
> If you are not educating yourself about the world, especially the politics of your country, you have no authority to speak on matters of state or elections, and should not be voting
I don't vote because, again, I don't care.

Is it not a well-known fact to people within America? Fox News is the name of an entertainment channel, not an actual news station

>real-life issues
People on Sup Forums have no idea what real life is.

Show tits then kys

It is the most popular "news" station in the US. People spout what the see on it like it is the written word of god. Trump has based many of his presidential decisions off of Fox News articles and tv segments.

i jus don care

look up the game unteralterbach

friendly reminder

Exactly. I really don't understand why people care about Trump, Hillary, republicans, or democrats.