Vince Staples

Vince Staples.

Does that sound like the name of an ex-gangbanger turned conscious for white millenials who read pitchfork or a hypebeast fuckboy who got rejected from odd future?

you decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
youtube.com/watch?v=zBoDxfgWOFw
youtube.com/watch?v=KsfpChLHSqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitch you thirsty, please grab a sprite

he looks like he'd yell at me for accidentally making eye contact with him

Vince makes me laugh in interviews

I like that guy and his music

this is the most beta thing I've read in a while

I dont think he ever was a gang banger. I'm surprised Vince isn't brought up more here. He's perfect.

Also, check this vid out OP, it's perfect for you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Nigger subculture is a curse

sorry

I don't see how you think he's turned conscious for "white millennials who read pitchfork". He's in the same lane as Q, he talks about real life growing up in those areas.

>I dont think he ever was a gang banger.
He was

Sounds like the author of a true crime novel you'd find in a stuffy thrift store nestled in with a bunch of diabetic cookbooks and maudlin Christian inspiration literature.

"gangbanger turned conscious" lol thats the gayest shit i've ever heard

youtube.com/watch?v=zBoDxfgWOFw

here's vince doing his best tyler the creator impersonation. funny, no mentions of "norf side long beach crips" on this record. hmmm....

>who got rejected from odd future

this hahaha. fuck vince staples. hes a fucking faggot who doesnt do shit for his home city, yet constantly reps and talks about it.

Man he still sounds EXACTLY the same as on that old Mike G ep from like 2009/10
How old is this man?

VInce, get off Sup Forums and keep promoting your album.

He's actually a really nice guy.
Met him at a show back in '14.
Really humble and down to earth.

Anyone find it odd that he started talking a lot about being in a gang pretty recently in his career? I don't remember anything about gangbanging in Shyne coldcain v1 or Winter in Prauge.

Might think he's just taking us up for a ruse desu

Its sad that people think they need to be associated with people like that or else they won't look cool. He's going to be on livesteam like soulja boy trying to be their friend.

Did you listen to any of the fucking lyrics on shyne coldchain lool. I agree he comes off disingenuous sometimes but the man has always talked about being about it. Or being around that lifestyle anyway. I suspect that he was friends with a lot of gang bangers to the point where it affected his life but was never about that himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsfpChLHSqQ

>getting rejected from Odd Future
I really can't tell if that's a good or bad thing