"Cuck" is just the right's version of "you're a fucking white male"

"Cuck" is just the right's version of "you're a fucking white male".

It's a stupid buzzword constantly parroted like sjw retards who can't think for themselves.

The right has Trump who is a retard, and the left have Hilary who's a corporate shill, and Bernie who's a bit off, but has good policies on education. He's old as fuck though.

You got /r/shitredditsays which is a hub for sjw retards, and you have Sup Forums which is a hub for stormfags and right wing retards.

You all influence each other's opinions heavily by parroting the same bullshit in an echo chamber. You can also be right wing without being a racist or neo-nazi. But unfortunately Sup Forums thinks you have to.

You can also be on the left without being an authoritarian sjw.

Think for yourselves cunts.

found the cuck

Did a dingo eat your wife's son?

C
U
C
K

What am I thinking? Making a non-biased post in Sup Forums and expecting reasonable responses.

>look guize le cuck maymay

>You can also be right wing without being a racist

No your can't. Biological race differences are real. We cannot preserve European civilization without removing genetically inferior non-white aliens from our countries.

Biological race differences are indeed real. But you do not need to hate other races.

>We cannot preserve European civilization without removing genetically inferior non-white aliens from our countries.

Well, I'm not going to make that judgement yet unless shit completely hits the fan. I think people blow the migrant issue way out of proportion.

I do believe in deportation, and stricter immigration rules though.

>But you do not need to hate other races.

Hating them doesn't hurt. Non-whites are all pretty disgusting to be honest.

>I think people blow the migrant issue way out of proportion.

Says the guy from the only white country that actually turns back the boats. Non-whites are irredeemable vermin, to know them is to hate them.

>flag

> What am I thinking? Making a non-biased post in Sup Forums and expecting reasonable responses.

First of all your post is biased, as any opinion is bound to be.

Secondly, you are wrong.

It's not the same or just a buzzword. It is a concise way to express the core issue we see with the left and the, for lack of a better word, cuckservative right.

They are self-hating, self-flagellating empty shells of people, destroyed by indoctrination from childhood, taught to despise everything that makes them who they are and to celebrate the wilful destruction of the legacy entrusted to them by their ancestors.

In a word: cucks.

Good thread cuck

Turning back the boats was mostly propaganda to pander to Australia's right. Just the other day a boat came through our borders.

>Non-whites are irredeemable vermin, to know them is to hate them.

In your opinion.

I just don't get why people would put so much energy in being so hateful. Isn't it tiring?

I'll respect your opinion, I just have trouble comprehending it.

kek, only irl cucks get triggered by the use of the word cuck.

You are a cuck OP, just shut the hell up and let me fuck your bull's girl-friend.

cuckold
ˈkʌk(ə)ld/
noundated
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
"jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"

Does not fit with

>They are self-hating, self-flagellating empty shells of people, destroyed by indoctrination from childhood, taught to despise everything that makes them who they are and to celebrate the wilful destruction of the legacy entrusted to them by their ancestors.

In other words, that word doesn't mean what you think it means.

OP's girlfriend fucks niggers and he wants to take it out on us. Sad!

>Meanwhile, at OP's house...

I'm not triggered you retard.

I'm saying it's a buzzword and is low hanging fruit. Basically, you're parroting a meme like a retard.

"Cuck" is a joke. It's just a meme insult that translates to "your a pussy".

"Your a white male" is a serious philosophy where the person legitimately believes that white people are handed everything in life and also have oppressed other minorities in society. It's not a joke, it's a serious statement.

The two aren't even comparable.

but these people are literal cucks, definition and all

the only people who hate the word "cuck" are cucks themselves

Seriously, calling someone a cuck was the worst possible insult for centuries, long before there were SJWs.

not being hateful, but being realistic,
the immigrants that came to my country in the last 30 years are destroying it.

1.Most of them leech of welfare and dont have a job.

2. look at any crime program and they are always black, turkish or north african.

3. say anything against them and be prepared to find your windows thrown in or your car wheels emptied.

i can go on for days, close the borders is the only solution

It's a reference to the fetish of cuckoldry, not the classical sense of (usually unknowing) victim of adultery.

And, in that sense, it is exactly the same.

> In other words, that word doesn't mean what you think it means.

"Cuck" doesn't mean
>your opinion is invalid because of who you are blah blah blah

It means
>you're weak

>I just don't get why people would put so much energy in being so hateful. Isn't it tiring?

Hate is a natural response to a threat against the things that you love. If you cannot hate then you cannot love.

>but has good policies on education

I fucked your wife.

And you liked it.

Being a non authoritarian left, non-right with my own worldview means somehow I let my girlfriend fuck another man?

How does that even make sense?

>logical fallacies parroted by retards

>But you do not need to hate other races
You fucking what?
You realise that racism has absolutely nothing to do with hate?
Racism is believing that one race is superior to another.
And it was proven that whites are superior in most levels including intellectual.

So as it turns out the "racist" is the only buzzword people are throwing, being racist is the only scientific stand point

>You can also be on the left without being an authoritarian sjw

All SJWs are cucks, but not all cucks are SJWs. If you willingly let someone take advantage of you/your resources/your country while you get nothing in return then you are a cuck. This is amplified by 100x if you give in because you believe you are making up for your white privilege.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

MAGA is the right's version of HOPE from the Obama campaign.

A few legit responses in this thread. But let down by all the cuck meme parroting faggots.

Just proving what I initially said. A buzzword.

You should check out reddit if you love le maymays so much. It's got repetitious cancerous memes, might just be right up your ally.

>"Cuck" is just the right's version of "you're a fucking white male".
No, it's the right wing's version of "racist". Cuck

>You can also be on the left without being an authoritarian sjw.

Being a leftist = being a SJW, by definition.

I'm sorry, but that means YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE CUCkOLD

>Biological race differences are real
>current year

>Bernie who's a bit off, but has good policies on education

subtle

no it doesn't

>You have to respond how I want

Eat a cock cucktown. Nobody cares what you think.

>It means
>you're weak

No it doesn't. OP is right. It is meaningless.

It gets thrown around on Sup Forums like the 'racist' and 'sexist' on tumblr. Even in this thread every fuckwit is desperately trying to mental gymnastic their way into making the word relevant to politics.

>Trump is a cuck, Cruz is a cuck, Bernie is a cuck, Sargon is a cuck, Ben Shapiro is a cuck...

Basically it means
>anyone that disagrees with my current opinion.
or
>the Sup Forums version of 'Literally Hitler'.

C U C K
U
C
K

liberalism is weakness, you are weak, you're a cuck.

its really that simple

quoting for truth
anyone using cuck is just as stupid and ieffectual as a sjw crying racist/___phobic, with no real substance behind their argument because they're too inarticulate to use more than a single word

see

Cuck sort of is the derogatory term. When you only see the worst in the other side, you begin to dehumanize them all to make fighting them easier. This is a battle of ideologies, one in which if you compromise, you lose footing.

So while neither argument is rather intelligent, by only accusing people of radicalism/stupid things, that's how you succeed.
Also, some things to point out about your 'non-biased argument'.
>Clearly favors Bernie Sanders.
>Accuses Trump of Retardation.
>Using retard again, to refer to both reddit and here.
>Attacking people while trying to convince them.

I can't remember the exact figures, but people are more likely to disagree with you if you attack them. I'm not sure why I bothered replying to this bait post, but since you stuck around, there you go. Gg bro.

Shut up cuck

>Trump who is a retard

Hearing this over and over is what makes me pro-Trump. You Bernouts don't even have a sense of the man's intelligence and vision, you continue to dismiss him as a fool even as he wins the election. And you expect someone to take you cucks seriously?

Cuck has a specific meaning. It implies the cuck likes his culture being fucked and degraded by Muslims, Mexicans, and/or Africans.

"You're a white male" doesn't mean anything. It's only skin deep. It just means, "Your opinion is invalid because you're white and male."

Anyone can be a cuck, but the left only dismisses white men.

>"hahah look at me putting OP to shame by spouting the 'cuck' maymay"

t. cuck

In all seriousness Bernie's policies will reduce the value of degree even lower. And no, the standards won't be raised for an attempt at controlling the market. It's already over-saturated as it is and it will get worse.

>You Bernouts

1st how am I a Bernie supporter? When it's never indicated.

2nd I'm Australian you fucking idiot

Try again cuckboy

Yes, you cannot find an argument here. Argument-terminating quips only.

This.

You heavily imply you are a Bernie fan, by having nothing negative against him. While the other two candidates you heavily attack, calling one mentally retarded, and the other a 'Shill'.

Though whatever, word choice means little on the other side of the globe, I guess.

>why do people call us out on being pathetic cucks
I love the word cuck, because it legitimately offends the pathetic.
Faggot doesn't bother anyone because you can spin being gay into not sounding bad, and most people called faggot aren't actually gay.
When that was used mainly it only got a few complaints for homophobia.
But "cuck", you guys really feel it, and there's no way to spin that into not being utterly pathetic, and that's why you care so much, then you get people on twitter whining about how the word is bullshit.
Because the implication is so true.

The reaction to "cuck" is extraordinary, because the word so perfectly encapsulates the left.

Welcome back to "How the cuck was made" with Britanon.

>Comes back with another cuck maymay

Holy shit man, your arguments sure are convincing. You must be quite intelligent.

>expecting your post to be taken seriously here

Sup Forums is literally just the conservative version of tumblr & reddit. everyone here is either a teenager or a fat neckbeard; just like everyone on tumblr is either a teenager or a fat feminist.
everyone on either site is encouraged into being a hivemind because it's frowned upon to have an opinion of your own, and when you question them on their dumb logic, they get triggered and throw a tantrum like a child.

two sides of the same coin.

People are impatient and love over reacting, it gives a quick sense of satisfaction.

You're just mad that "cuck" got popular cause it's something we've all been feeling and only now are able to express

>I love the word cuck, because it legitimately offends the pathetic.

It's not offensive when it's the only go to insult. An overused buzzword. Especially ITT, a few posters have justified their reasons but most are just "cuck" meme spouters.

It's just an annoyance and indicator of how stupid some people are and are no different than the meme posting retards on reddit.

>cuck is a buzzword

Not really. If you actually took the time to google its meaning you would understand why it's used here all the time.

Ok cuck

They're at least twice as convincing as yours. Which is twice as much as you deserve. Cuck.

It's a word for white people who aid in their own genocide, quite literally cuckolding their own existence.

No it makes perfect sense

>you do not need to hate

Get a hold of this kike-garoo

you are literally saying someone who lets someone else fuck his chosen partner thats supposed to have mutual devotion with him is supposed to be as respectable as a normal person

>It's a stupid buzzword constantly parroted like sjw retards who can't think for themselves.
>The right has Trump who is a retard, and the left have Hilary who's a corporate shill, and Bernie who's a bit off, but has good policies on education. He's old as fuck though.

pic related its OP

The commonality is that "cuck" is emotional rhetoric meant to cause psychological harm and insult. The similarities end there because "cuck" is an attack on conscious behavior and personal choices.

If it "just an annoyance," or some kind of quick indicator that someone is dumb, why make a thread about it? Why try to get people to stop using it?

You are not a political ally of the people using it, so it can't be that you are worried about people who use the word being discredited.

Perhaps you just don't like hearing it? Good. right-wingers don't like hearing your buzzwords either. It irritates you. It makes you uncomfortable. You want people to stop saying to you and yours. Tough.

>Bernie has good policies on education

Also, kill yourself.

>and when you question them on their dumb logic
which literally never happens.

all liberals do on Sup Forums is shitpost about how "raycis" and how "Sup Forums's BTFO"

they rarely, if EVER contribute to any discussion on this board.

>they get triggered and throw a tantrum like a child.

you give what you get.

all liberals have to do is actually create discussion threads without calling us rednecks raycis whites, but they don't, they shill and shitpost and when we shitpost back all of a sudden we're a "hugbox"

and look at OP, while he did get cuck spammers, he also got actual answers from: which proves that Sup Forums can have a discussion, when the OP is not a faggot.

it's up to the OP whether or not he wants his thread to be about discussion or not.

Of course everybody is a retard to you, you're so right in each and every way.....fucking shit lord.