Hey Sup Forums femanon oldfag here. How do I stop attracting douchebags?

Hey Sup Forums femanon oldfag here. How do I stop attracting douchebags?

Haha!!! Lay back sweetheart!!! I want to ram in my cock!!! I'm so god damn high right now holy shitty TTY I'm high as balls!!!

stop using a windows phone, that reeks of your ability to make bad life choices

by posting tits

also stop using windows phone

Kinda hard, you can't always go by what people give you on first impressions. Honestly as much as most guys hate jumping through hoops you gotta make them go through some shit to see if they're willing to stick around and not just get in ur pants.

dont listen to this fuckwit

you know the rules

you said you were a femanon

post tits

>claims to be an oldfag
>posts no tits

You know the only other option is "GTFO", right?

show tits. then we can discuss the topic

>Rules is rules

My niggas..fine rules is rules

>femanon oldfag
you don't look that old. what are you, 25?

>stop attracting douchebags
>goes to Sup Forums for advice
inset12yearold.jpg
heeeerrrrrrrr you know der rule, show der tits
>shows tits

Seriously? You're flawed. Either stop everything you are doing or just enjoy your single wide and bucket KFC friday's/

Moar

>refers to "herself" as a "femanon oldfag"
That tells you more about yourself than anyone here will.

Well the first thing you could do is stop hanging out where douchebags tend to congregate.

You can also up your style. Douchebags hunt specific prey. Stopping dressing like that prey.

Lastly, stop saying "yes" to them. You know they talk and you know what they talk about. If they know you're gonna shoot'em down, the word will spread.

the only way to stop attracting douchebags is stop being female. If you'd be content with greater success attracting non-douchebags

>eat less
>be more active
>stop using Windows Phone

More. If you didn't pay attention to the douchebags you wouldn't have to worry about them.

Got me dude, how do I stop attracting insane girls?

Douchebags have confidence, if they're attracted to you they'll make it known. If you give quiet nice dudes a chance you'll probably find they're not douchebags.

That's easy. Stop being friendly with guys in general. Be cold and stalk them online until you have a good idea of their superficial shell. You can narrow it down more easily without having to interact with douchbags.

Moar.

agreed.
plus, ditch the phone

OP here. Got out of a terrible unhealthy relationship. Met a seemingly perfect older mature man. He fucking ghosts me despite of us getting along so well and having so much in common. Back at square one. Wtf

I could tell you, but first. Tits or GTFO

Read the thread faggot

My latest dude was "quiet and nerdy'

Timestamp feet

I too need to figure this out

How long had you known him before you got together?

gr8, m8
;)

Also what the other guy said - Feet.

Just become a total slut and then when you're all used up settle for that nice guy you never gave a chance back in highschool.

We didn't have that chance. We went on 3 fucking dates and he ghosted me. I'm not conceited but I know I'm pretty and I have an awesome personality. But I never get who I want. I feel like I can never be happy

Okay, that was before I got here, now I require sharpie in your pooper.

Maybe you're just not happy with what you can get so you always go for the ones that you can't have?

Hey at least it was three dates and not 3 years. My ex fiancee did that to me. Have a glass of vodka with me woeful woman.

you can't, all guys either are already douchebags or wish to be one )=

I think a lot of my problem is that being quiet/smart/nerdy type while being a solid 6, makes a lot of women think I'm malleable. This is not the case, I'm like a fucking mule, which is to stay stubborn and obstinate af. It seems to illicit a particular type of anger that borders on crazy. Idk if that's helpful but it's happened like 3 times now.

Drinkin up now. Cheers babe

considering you are a grown man, shouldn't your balls have dropped by now?

it's just maths.

say there's a subset of guys out where where you're into them and they're into you. lets say the kind of guys you like are 20% of the population, and guys who are into you are like 20% as well.

that means that even if you perfectly filter out guys you're not into at the start (and you're not doing that for sure) you're going to have one successful date for every 5 dates you go on.

In reality your odds are probably even worse, based on how you select and reasonable guys are more likely to already be in a relationship than fuckheads.

just date guys, don't get disheartened, and know the odds are in your favour eventually.

>now post more nueds

I don't get it. Did you fuck him because you wanted to get off or because you thought that would make him stick around? If it's the former, you got what you wanted, and it wasn't really a relationship because you didn't really know him. If the latter, that was your mistake.

virgin detected

If you are attracting "crazy" it is probably because smarter chicks want nothing to do with you

Okay, lemme point something out that a LOT of people get fucked up.

Other people can not make you happy. Or not for long at least. This ties in to chsnging up your style, btw.

Learn to love YOU first. Learn to APPRECIATE yourself and learn to like yourself. Once you do that, you'll attract better quality men. UNTIL you do that, you'll subconciously fall for douchy guys, eventually become dissatisfied with them, and feel bad because you picked a douchy guy, AGAIN.

Your happiness must come from within. External validation is never permanent.

see

Where are you meeting men? I dunno these days most people are degenerates anyway. Good luck out there.

Cheers.

You're ignorant. Oldfag means you've been in Sup Forums a long time. 8+ years by now.

When the fuck did I say I fucked him? The most we did is kiss nigger

Under rated post

Well for a start you look kind of fat.

Lol I'll drink to that

what's your point? still interested in age. I started here at 17 and I'm 30 now.

Well... I'm fairly intelligent. Smart and funny just seems to attract dumb and crazy. I guess it's the same way for women. Idk why, I would much rather have a stimulating conversation with a 4 than listen to a 7 ask me "what?" 20 times.

Moar for the cool people

First, if you were an true oldfag you would present the proper documents before doing anything else. Second you would know your place well enough to contribute to a thread rather than starting your own( speak only when spoken to, bitch!). Third. Nothing wrong with me. Finally you should take heed of these rules because it becomes exceedingly apparent that I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

The fact that you said you are an oldfag leads me to believe that in fact you are not an oldfag at all.

As for your question; I don't know. Start being a lesbian or some shit.

Keks

A guy will not be a douchebag if he loves you. Keep trying or give up, just don't expect to be treated like a princess.

Aw thanks, from an '07fag, you've followed the rules -- you deserve the triumph and the glory.

Okay asshole lets see a pic of you. And btw I'm not fucking fat. Eat a dick.

Black lace classic. I like you. What are you drinking? And our of what sort of glass?

That's same with me too. 07 here

And you have a thin skin and no sense of humour. That might also have something to do with it.

Hell yeah girl im stayin for more of you. Post ass/ sharpie in pooper

Whiskey in a high glass boooo

Maybe you shouldn't take things personally. That might be part of the issue

please find a shorter glass to drink that out of

Wow funny you just seem to know nothing about wimminz. It doesn't matter how cool a girl is or how good her sense of humor is. You NEVER call a bitch fat. Youre welcome.

Yeah you shouldn't call her fat. She already knows

Ah well if you've been absorbing this shit for as long as me, you've bound to be cool.
You'll be fine, just go with your gut, you know when a guy is gonna be cool and when he's a fucking weirdo. Just don't be afraid to be alone for a while.

Classy. Too classy for a sharpie in the pooper. I'm drinking medea vodka, cUT crystal glass... which reminds me what sort of whiskey?

Kek.

>meds give "sexual difficulties"
>harder to finish
>come to Sup Forums to find good fap material
>real grill shows up posting hot stuff
>faggots call her fat and she stops posting pics
Why cant we all just get along and have her hit me up?

Dubs of symbological Jungian horror

>if you've been absorbing this shit for as long as me

alternative way of saying that: if she's been willing to stay here this long she's as damaged and fucked up as the rest of us autists

in my experience that doesn't lead to happy relationships.

Proof I ain't fat smd

I gan vouch for this having dated an oldfag femanon.

suzy?

Well I guess if we're all broken, we should all just throw ourselves away then.

So far I've only heard you say positive things about yourself. Not saying that you haven't dated douchebags but if you think that you have no responsibility in this, then that right there is part of the problem. But women generally lack introspection.

I'd hit it
I like crazy bitches. It's so hard to find a females that's as fucked up as us and willing to admit it. It's like shooting a unicorn from a mile out with a .357 magnum. Then mounting it's head on your wall
>feels good man

All bitches are crazy.

Yea but /b crazy is a special kind of crazy

Been there. It was fun for a while but it gets old. The threats of suicide and all.

You sound like a dumb cunt I don't blame him

obviously if you niggas so happy with your lives you wouldn't still be on here either

this

have dated a whole bunch of girls of different kinds of crazy, genuinely off-the-wall suicidal is hard to deal with.

there's only so many times you can physically stop a screaming woman from throwing herself off a roof or slashing her arms before you start wishing she'd just do it.

i like you

Oh I know it can never last. The key is to have a soul as black and shallow as an oil spot on a hot sunny day.

Nice tits and timestamp (i skimmed the thread before replying, so that isn't facetious).

First off, the guy who ghosted you after the third date...did you do the sex with him as is the custom?

If so, it is possible that there is something wrong with your sexing.

Assuming your making of the sex is not the problem, then we need to determine what exactly you do want.

See, you don't want douchebags, but it is easier to attract a positive attribute than a negative, right? I mean, you could go on r9k and instantly have your pick of hundreds of substandard specimens that are not douchebags but are woefully insuffucient.

So, what do you want?

Good looking?
Better looking than you?
Smart?
Smarter than you?
Are you willing to support feminism and pay on dates or do you expect this guy to be rich as well?

Do elaborate, sugar tits, as i am curious.

That's some edgy shit man.

Do you live in tx op?

Check'ed. I like you too.

boring

until you want to get rid of her. Be ready to duck