I just had a kidney stone removed through a tube up my dick a couple hours ago...

I just had a kidney stone removed through a tube up my dick a couple hours ago. Currently in a decent amount of pain and taking Percocet and like 40 mg of hydrocodone. Peeing just about 100% blood every hour or so. I could use a ylyl thread right about now. Help me out anons? Have a stent up my dick and it'd be nice to forget about having to have help every time I need to get out of my chair.

>Tldr; in a lot of pain, would love a ylyl thread guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/83iFyDAPDXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

had that too user. I feel your pain

>taking Percocet and like 40 mg of hydrocodone

Rip
youtu.be/83iFyDAPDXI

>get out of my chair.
bro go lay tf down.

that's a good night

Bump. Come on anons; help a Sup Forumsrother out

Laying down is worse bro. It sucks Yeah man. It's a pretty good night. They gave me tons of pain meds apparently the stone was... Large. At least I can pee even though it hurts. But the pills help.

Thanks for the bump man. Sup Forums has been here for me for like 8 years. I appreciate the help.

Feel better user

whoever made this is one plagiarizing little shit

Bumping for the tubeuphisdickfag

Samesies

Smile, dicktube

Yes I am doublenigger

All of these are great anons. I appreciate everything. Keep em coming if you would. Cheer me up enough, and on Thursday when I pull out the stent I'll post pics and a timestamp. Sure to be gross as fuck. Already peed out some viscera with the blood. Can't wait to take a ton of painkillers and pull it out.

40mg... I remember I got a hematoma from hockey and only got prescribed 5mg for every 325 apap, how on earth did you get up to 40? Wish I could I say I was jealous but kidney stones fuckin suck.

An oldie but goodie out of the archives for you, dicktube

Why didn't the cameraman help the poor man take the filthy jew rat off of him?
Fucking millennials and their openness towards immigrants.

I had a kidney stone once. Truly is hell whether you pass it whole or have it lazered out. Since then, I've quit soda, reduced sodium intake, and more importantly realized that I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

>front butt
i lost

Wtf is this world.

cant they do it some other way. fuck now im so scared. OP how did u realise you had this

Not prescribed forty. I've had this kidney stone and three others (according to the CAT scan) for about 2 weeks now. I've been given everywhere from five to 10mg and have been trying to save a couple from each bottle for this day. Just got another bottle of five mg today. So I've got like 40 pills left altogether not counting the percs. Gonna be a hell of a ride.

Not P but Probably realized when he started crying from the pain that came out of literally fucking nowhere

*Not OP

I realized I had it when I took a shower and all of a sudden had the worst pain I've ever felt in my left side. 7 doctors later here I am. Honestly as bad as the surgery pain is I feel a lot better not that it's out. Less pressure. Now it's just dick pain. Still got three more in my right kidney but they're small so if I drink lots of water and have a bit better diet I'll pass em fine (hopefully). You'll know when I have one man.

I had elbow surgery today so also in pain. Not in the dick though!

I feel bad for complaining now user....sorry bout your surgery. I'll take another Percocet out of respect.

All of these are great anons. I appreciate everything. Keep em coming if you would. Cheer me up enough, and on Thursday when I pull out the stent I'll post pics and a timestamp. Sure to be gross as fuck. Already peed out some viscera with the blood. Can't wait to take a ton of painkillers and pull it out.

Danm dude I'm sorry, the only thing I can mention that might help is drinking white grapefruit juice with the hydros. It inhibits the enzyme that metabolizes Hydrocodone, so more of the drug will actively affect your body. Just note it HAS TO BE white grapefruit otherwise it won't work. The only downside is that it's sour af.

I said I would never be one of those people that gave his cat antidepressants. But the poor fellow was left alone for two weeks (bitch mother-in-law open a bag of food day one and was too drunk to bother again)
He was pissing on the walls and a nervous wreck. After a few vet visits I as at the point of asking was there anything to do before putting him down. Vet said antidepressants. Put him on a once daily for a month. Bingo boingo he was all good and had a healthy life for another 6 years

No worries. I'm sure you're in legit pain so I hope that you feel better soon. I'm about to munch another hydro myself kek

Hey by the way to the people calling me "tubedick" I'm not gonna lie that made me smile. I haven't had a nickname on Sup Forums for a while. I love this place for all it's flaws. Tubedick loves you.

Sup Forums loves you too, hosenob

Honestly had no clue that people actually did that but if it worked, nice. Shame though for all the cat owners who don't have antidepressants.
>Walgreens
>so I really need Prozac for my... cat..
>???
>profit..?

Bahaha I wish that's what mine looked like. Can't even see the stent, it's all the way inside with a string coming out and taped to the outside of my dick so it doesn't get pulled out accidentally.

Speaking of blood

Maybe you can do some sketching while you're down

Kek
Saved

I can't draw :/ I tried painting once while watching Bob Ross a few months back but yeah. Didn't go well

I tried that rhino pill that says 42 magnum. Yeah heart going crazy but when I cummed man I cummed like buckets like i was a fucking whip cream maker. Story short they are pills that helps you cum more not orgasam but the acut semeanel fluid

These are fucking great everybody. I appreciate the good feels. It helps.

Smell the summer
Protip: Most people here are not angry assholes. But we love you anyway newfag

>May 2nd
>summer

Not a newfag but not really sure how to prove that I've been here for like nine years. I am a fag though. Boyfriend is a reddit user and he sent me that. So whatever. Most people here are assholes though, but assholes can still be awesome.

Selfie

Feel better tubedick

You want a selfie? Confused user.

I'd agree with you for the most part. But most people here aren't assholes. They're lurkers; most posters are.assholes

No, that is a pic an asshole friend snuck of me in a sex and then captioned.
Not really a selfie but more of creep shot

Ok I guess I'd have to agree with that. The only reason I didn't open up with a picture of my taped up dick is one, filesize on every picture I take with this phone is too large (no not a pun, my dick is average at best), and too my boyfriend didn't like me posting my body on here, he's a bit of a jealous type. But like I said, in two days time or so when I pull the stent out I'll post pic of the Carnage. Should be fun. Though probably people from this thread won't be watching. Hopefully it'll be gross as fuck and worth posting.

Sit downs and lets talk about that ifunny watermark....

Why season of Always Sunny is this?

nice forearms bro but your biceps are lacking. do you not do isolation exercises? don't listen to fit!

Hang in ther bro, had the same thing happen about 5 years ago. Now I can hold piss 7+ Hrs for road trips.

OP here, kekd.

>boyfriend
stopped there
die faggot
you deserve everything you get for being a carnivore

Hey no worries man. We're here to help you tonight... Till you pass into a nice happy drug induced sleep