I started playing Super Metroid again (for probably the 6th time) monday of last week and decided I was finally going...

I started playing Super Metroid again (for probably the 6th time) monday of last week and decided I was finally going to 100% it. I work ten hours a day and I'm pretty exhausted when I get home, but I manage to get in roughly two hours of gameplay a night and it's usually the last thing I do before falling asleep.

By the second day, I started dreaming of Super Metroid, or more specifically Kraid. Wednesday night I had dreams of him again. Nothing sexual, just touring around Brimstar on his back. I've now had Super Metroid related dreams every night and I'm beginning to wonder if it's some signs of a mental disorder? It's weird because I've never had recurring dreams before and I thought that Super Metroid and Kraid was a weird thing to have triggered it. Worse yet, I still play the game every night for roughly two hours and even though I've nearly completed 100% of it, I refuse to go through with the last part for fear of beating it and being done with it. So, I'll just travel around the planet, but inevitably end up in the room where Kraid appears and stay there until I fall asleep. A stranger theory I have is that the game is somehow controlling my thoughts and behaviors to do this every night, as though the ghost of Kraid is haunting me. Can someone please tell me I'm not nuts and what might be causing this Kraid obsession?

kool, super metroid is my favorite game

I like turtles

This sounds like a 90's sci-fi movie. How much sleep are you getting?

Have had some quick strange dreams back when i first played super metroid, never had any brinstar tour with friendly Kraid.

im probably going to have a super metroid dream tonight now op, thanks

You're a furry.

I can't feel anything anymore.

Complete the game.
Do it.

I would if I could. It's hard to explain. It feels like something is physically stopping me, even though there's not.

Milk your penis.

play it again after you beat it then, retard. I played super metroid over and over for weeks straight once, beat it like twice a day.

also, post this thread on Sup Forums and see what those faggots say.

I don't think you get it. Something is keeping me from completing the game and breaking the cycle.

Go fap.

Not in the mood.

Do it.

This exact thing happened to me 2 years ago
Take some vitamin b and fish oil pills and you will be right as rain.

is it a nigger?

Push past it.
Face you demons now or they will follow you to the afterlife.

This but with your hand and your penis.