So is this cunt Europe or not, Sup Forums? I'm confused

so is this cunt Europe or not, Sup Forums? I'm confused

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TU1N8KTxIJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Northern Asia.

No, Russia is not Europe.

Our way of life is not European. Our culture is not European. Europe, in fact, has been our mortal enemy for a thousand years.

Only west of the Urals. East of them is Asia

Geographically up to Caucasus. Culturally no.

Like Turkey, it ate Europe.

Also ignore any Russian who claims they're not European, they've been proven time and time again to be Putinbots literally getting paid to sow discontent.

What else you think you are? Mongol horde? Chinese?

Russia is Russia not european or asian
we have our own unique way

It is expected that your country has a deep suspicion of Russia. After all, there have been two existential threats in less than 130 years that came from the West.

But by that logic you can't be Asian either, since an invasion that was actually successful came from the East.

So you're not with anyone, right? Russia always stands alone?

has a deep suspicion of THE WEST***

fugg

so you don't consider yourselves part of any continent?, just Russians?

>What else you think you are?
Russians.

Europe is not a geographic expression, it is a racial one and Europe ends where Eastern Slavs begin.

They are just retards. Ethnic Russians are Europeans. Some of our colonies that now are a part of the country aren't European, but they have nothing to do with Russia.

Define "Europe".

Its' not. I mean different architecture, different cuisine, different religion, different life philosophy, different everything. It's neither Asia of course.

>russians have no idea how continents work

Nope, Yurop is Russian

>I mean different architecture
Like in almost every European country.
>different cuisine
Not really, Eastern European(slavic) cuisine is pretty alike.
>different religion
Another kind of nailed jew: the religion. Nothing special.
>different life philosophy
Just bullshit.
>different everything
See above.

If you had ever been to different European countries, you would have known all that. It's just a lack of knowledge and education.

Nope

It's actually the west who's being retarded. A continent is big peace of land surrounded by water. There's no water dividing Asia and Europe therefore there's no reason to consider them as separate entities at all.

> there's no reason to consider them as separate entities at all.

Sure, we could use culture and race to divide this enormously large continent into pieces but:
1. There should be a separate term for it
2. There should be more of them than just Europe and Asia. Turkey and China have absolutely nothing in common compared to Europe.

it's special, like iberia, italy, uk, iceland, nordics, and mediterranean islands.

the true europe is what the portuguese call massa Europa

Russians have been fighting over their identity for hundreds of years, and this thread will not provide a resolution to the question.

Yes, just as Americans have been fighting over their identity for hundreds of years, but let's not dare stop creating "is X white?" threads.
This is the International board and if an Argentine wants to make a thread about the discussion of Russia's relation to Europe, then this is the place for it. Go to one of the other countless boards where you fucking Burgers are crawling all over and dictate the conversation there.

Americans are so fucking obnoxious. Sup Forums would be 100 times better if Rapeape put a blanket ban on US IP addresses.

t-thanks Australia

No Russian Ukraina Belarus is not Europa we are not euro and not Asia we don't want to be we don't want it you our enemy form old times and we will never forget it fukc eu and all your people the time you want to help us is is only for distroide us and nuke us west is satan for Russia west is antihrist and every one know it

We have our on way of life you can't anderstend thet Since you don't know nothink about old east Europa and the Greeks rus Varangians tragedis it's start from the pagan time to the orthdox time of Russia whan we baceme anti Latin and anti catholic and anti west you start to hate us till this day Rome try to make us follow there Jewish fake masters scripts fuck you fuck your pope

Europa will never anderstend it since you are control be Jews and you suck American dick and do what they want you to do so you never free

Fuck you we Gona make more nukes and more wapen and tanks and rackets to keap us safe from your gay prapaganda so we can be better and bigger and stronger and don't give a fuck about filings and love and all this fake west boolshit

Russia is not Europa and will never be or Gona coperete with you on any things we are not Asian but you pusing us to make deals with them and Muslims and the bad guys to so we do it

Russian not Jewish immigrant with viza to work for 3 month here then I back for one day to Russia then fly back here for more 3 month

youtube.com/watch?v=TU1N8KTxIJU
Watch this if you're interested.

thanks user, I'll watch it now

Take your pills rabbi.

Kakoj rabi Durak ?? Blyat kogda my vas vsech parviom na kuski i vas vsech budim rezat abrezat zarezat narezat parezat

Ja tibia budu skora rezat kak barana evropijskaja tvar

Dumajet sto ja rabi bljat kto pridot k nam a meczom od micza I pogibnit pomni eto ja nie zid ja tut rabotaju vot I vsio

m8...

Think what you want I don't give a fuck about you I know who my orthdox anti west brothers you say I am Jew but I am not I am from there some place in rus I don't care about Europa from me you are all fags but whan we fight rus us eu I pramise you I will put you to death in a one minute !!!!! There is no love btwean west eu and east eu just Booz we are European and we are but different not like you we dident become catholic we become anti Catholics anti Jewish anti Americans anti west anti English and it is for ever so get ready get some treaning the new east Cyrillic west Latin war will come soon !!!!!

There can only be one believe and it's the orthdox one not the katollic

We are not European and I don't give a fuck if I look blond with blue eyes just like you I still Gona fight in the Russian side not your

What is so hard to understand that Russia is an intercontinental country? Before Urals: Europe, after Urals: Asia. Not complicated.

Russians consider yourself as descendants of Roman civilisaton. Ancient Romans consider yourself separately from the entire world (pax Romani - or world of Rome = Roman Empire ) - Russians as Third Rome do same thing (Pax Russica - the World of Russia = Russian Empire ).

Chad is 3rd rome

Jelaous British barbarians are jelaous.

Eurasian

No, it is Russia. Europe is a different part of Eurasia, to the west of Russia. Russia and Europe are 2 different things.

Thats retarded to exclude 90% of italy and whole spain and portugal+UK, Europe is more defined by culture than geography, and central european countries have been way less relevant to what today is ''European''

Yes it is. It speaks European language and has European way of life which definetely has nothing to do with Mudslime or Asian collectivist things.

So it's Europe in stupid self-denial.

Here you go, OP