Who is the most degenerate member of your family and why? Bonus points if it's not you. Pic related

Who is the most degenerate member of your family and why? Bonus points if it's not you. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/police-vermont-man-drove-tractor-into-rutland-credit-union/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did he do?

probably my brother
>has countless partners and fuck friends
>he doesn't do relationships, just fucks women and enjoys their company before he goes to another one
>has two kids but he doesn't even bother keeping in contact with
>can't keep a drivers license or car without getting an accident or a DUI
>does drugs every day
>most irresponsible adult iv meet
I dont know enough about extended family members to know if they're degenerates

cbsnews.com/news/police-vermont-man-drove-tractor-into-rutland-credit-union/

>Police: Vermont Man Drove Tractor into Rutland Credit Union

My cousin literally stole a tractor and tried to ram open a credit union night deposit box so he could steal the money to buy meth. He did manage to escape on the tractor however...and evade capture for a little while.

I bet it seemed perfectly reasonable at the time.

I would say my dad but its more than likely me because I'm such a piece of shit. Its almost like I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

Bump

I love you so much for your time and money to pay for the first time to my knowledge of the most important thing is that the right abbreviation the best way to live in the world under the impression that the right abbreviation the best way to live in the world under a different way I see the people that are not the only one who is the right to the prayers and I have decided to go.

Hello fellow Rutland county fag! I'm here in Castleton

>3 kids - never met any of them
>late 30's - has literally never had a job
>When he was accused of stealing from someone he said, "I only steal from my mom. That's different."
>wakes up looking for whatever drug he can find

literally sounds like the alpha version of a Sup Forumstard

Brother. He's in prison

not too much degeneracy in my family but I guess it comes down to me and my brother

Me- recently graduated and never held a job plus the type of faggot to spend his time here
Brother- liberal "pansexual" ponyfucker, also sorta statutory raped a guy in hs once but got off on legal age gray area technicality

Alcoholic cokehead corrupt judge uncle. No kids, fucks 20 year olds cuz rich, never seen him in a relationship. Most detestful human filth I've ever met. He's about to be dead.

Me..Over all nice guy but have nothing to show for life

Jobless

Community college once again at age 26

In and out of rehabs and sober livings

Hate life

This was when he failed the TB test at the jail and coughed repeatedly to make the guards think he had TB. They made him wear this 24/7.

Oh I don't live in Vermont, though most of that side of my fam does. Rutland seems like a real shithole when I go visit though.

Nice guy

hahahahahahahahahaha no fucking way

You're cousin is a living meme

My sister

a thieving lying selfish bitch that loved drugs more than her kids and stole/took from our father until the day he died and then took every last scrap when our equally selfish alcoholic mother died like the fucking vulture she is

Some of us grow up around 18, it's still eluding her as a 49 year old grandmother

I guess me, since I don't really have any family left.

Yeah Rutland is disgusting. I'm originally from a middle class NY suburb, moved here like 8 months ago. People are pretty fucking weird here, but I mind to myself.

Hey think you can give me her number? I too love drugs.

>her as a 49 year old grandmother

Oh wait, never mind. Old women are just fucking disgusting.

Imagine what it's going to be like if you ever venture out of the North East into the real world.

I went to West Virginia once, probably the worst place I've been so far

2 heroin addict cousins that are brother and sister, rumor has it they fuck eachother.

Father in jail for strangling a hooker to death.

Sisters also a heroin addict and has a kid with no father.

And me a friendless 23 year old alcoholic who hasnt talked to anyone or worked in over a year

Take your pick user

My brother was always a live wire and loved to fight, he started working for a guy who ran a business organizing bouncers, turns out it was a protection racket, turns out said guy was a gangster tied in with a firm in the east end of London.
My younger brother turns out to be the enforcer of choice for the guy, commits terrible violence on people for fucking giggles.
He told me one day what he was getting into and said he couldn't back out, worked for the guy for two years or so before getting arrested, remanded, convicted and jailed for 14 years, at this point he was 22 years old.
Even though he's from London they put him in Barlinnie jail in Glasgow (just to fuck with him) where he is as popular as a dose of the clap in a whorehouse. He has been attacked numerous times by other inmates basically for being English.
He's 25 now, my parents have not and will not visit him, I have moved to Scotland to be able to go. The prisoners in his wing fear him now and he has had 4 and a half years added to his time for yet more violence inside.
I'm worried my little bro is never getting out alive Sup Forums.

You guys have a great college

dubs checked. post a pic of the cousins.

Me, i'm really fucking lazy

op here. this is really sad. i'm sorry you have to deal with that.

>hasnt talked to anyone or worked in over a year
we have our winner

Why would you be charged with committing a crime and attempting to commit the crime at the same time? Seems like you should only get one or the other.

Med time chief.

Kek, I bet your brother is on tumblr making the exact same post

After his time in prison he is almost unrecognizable, he's got awful tattoos, scars everywhere and his personality has changed, I think back to when we were kids and I get a lump in my throat.

Hey, this isn't a feels thread

Would be my uncle
>chain smoker
>divorced twice
>lives off welfare cause he won't get a job
>has a kid that he only gets half custody of
>just married an ugly bitch who I hate and hates me
>won't spend money on his kid
>smells like smoke constantly
>won't stop being an asshole
>is an asshole at the worst of times
>won't stop asking me for money due to me being one of the richest people in my family
>was a deadbeat at 20
>fucking cunt

>British gangsters

how quaint!

>sam tarrant
>gamertag ua shark
>has daughter
>rarely sees her only on weekends
>spends all week on xbox
>drinking problem
>drug habit
>sells daughters belongings for drink and meth

>bonus points if it is not you

well fuck

One of my cousins is going to marry a genuine dog fucker. He somehow convinced himself that not only is that shit a small part of her past, but will never happen again. I let him know that if he goes through with it, he's out of my life.

His fiance is bisexual and they have a girlfriend that supposedly will move in with them when they get married. No. There is no dog currently in the picture.

You are taking pride in the fact that your criminals are worse than mine?
Kek!
I suppose the way America is right now, this is probably one of the few areas in which you can compete with the rest of the world.
You are proud of people who you've never come into contact with and who would fuck you up for no reason, you must be a retard who watched the Soprano's and thought it represented reality.
What a fucking moron.

>Soprano's
>Italian-American gangsters

lol Just British gangsters without the charming accent, better food and I assume less homosexuality, but don't quote me on that last one. They are Yankees after all.

Brother:
He blames my mom for everything he can think of "I threw and broke my phone because you taught how to ma!" He barely works, lives off food stamps, anarchist has 2 kids and flat out abused one so bad my mom took her from him but recently gave her back, his wife has about 3 teth in her head, list goes on

>the charming accent, better food and I assume less homosexuality,
>Describing English gangsters
>too ignorant of any of this subject to have an opinion
Fuck off user.

Be prepare for lot's of me's

I said I assume. It's not like I associate with foreign invaders, especially cathylick ones like the Italians. They may be even bigger faggots than Englishmen are. I dunno, but it is difficult to imagine such a thing being possible is all.

distant cousin shot Reagan

Half my family is millionaire engineers.

That's kindof badass.

get out of wherever you are!!!

Are you me? Shit nigga.

He had a vision.