Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

... You didn't make an assertion. What are you asking us to prove wrong?

Your picture says "The problem with the world today", and gives two unrelated situations. What are you identifying as the problem? That both of these people exist?

Considering most of the world is fucking stupid, the bottom one is going to entertain far more people than the top one.

im tipping my fedora to that girl

I saw that kids TED talk. Good for him.

Thankfully, while I have no idea who that top,kid is, I only know about the cunt rag from memes & jokes on here.
Jacob would make a pretty girl

>doesn't know child prodigies are a meme that always return to the mean
guess you're the problem with the world today

Fuck this science kid, we have already science guy Bill Nye. We need pussy.

dubs of truth

>Wants to bring attention to kids that deserve the attention
>Can't go a sentence without saying Nigger

This is why you faggots get ignored in real life. Nobody likes you.

No one gives a shit about kids like this. If he wanted to understand reality, he would be studying philosophy, not physics.

>inb4 STEMfags who don't understand philosophy make fun of you

you should have known better, this is Sup Forums :p

butthurt nigger detected. Enjoy your substandard IQ "howbowdah"

This is because high ranking of society don't give two shits about someone who will one day become one themselves; they care about people who slowly destroy their lives and we can laugh at. Look at every major celebrity, they're laughed at either directly or indirectly, and it's how people find humor in this dark world we live in.

You got "butthurt nigger" out of that post?

Wow, you really do need help. You should be questioning your own IQ.

Yeah, and if I want to know how games work, I should write game reviews or get a job as a game tester.

>high ranking of society

>People who watch Dr. Phil

>People who browse Sup Forums

Alright, consider this; the world doesn't exist and this is all a result of your consciousness floating in a jar.

>aspires

who gives a shit? come back when hes done something. at least the ugly bitch did something by getting a tv show.

I feel like you were making a point here, but I don't see it.

/thread

stupid nigger detected
Nobody just trys to ask nice.
Nigger can you please just kill yourself, we could be advancing so much further in life without you.
Do us a favor and we'll even remember you for your sacrifice in killing yourself

I'm not in on the joke.

You cant understand or explain reality through philosophy any more than you can learn to write code by playing a video game.

I thought it was kinda on the nose.

He was 15 four years ago, no wonder we don't knwo about him. I'm only 3

It's probably on the nose to you, but you're wrong.

#scientism

Who cares people take intrest in stupid shit sometimes, as a society we've built cities, gone to space, and created the Internet, sometimes we just want to take a break from thinking and laugh at some redneck retard. Doesn't mean we are stupid, it just means we enjoy occasional breaks from being intelligent

agree 100%

One is gonna retire with a pretty comfy life. The other will likely be a bigger train wreck then lindsey lohan.

I'd rather have money when I know what to do with it.

forgot to post my text:

one of those idiots who doesn't understand philosophy detected

I'd fug him so good. What a beautiful boyo

I once became accutely aware of the nature of our existence but then I became acutely aware of the fact nobody even cares and they'd just say that I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

Maybe not explain, but understand, perhaps. There have been many great strides in the philosophical field, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of today's questions are answered. Look at Des Cartes and his cave -- I think it proves how in depth humans can truly think, and that maybe one day we'll figure it out.

So you think the problem with the world today is that many people disagree with your own arbitrary value system? And you think you're not part of the problem?

now lets consider not being a sophist and looking for way to either back your claim up or find the
actual fucking cause. Philosophy was a real bitch, that argument got tossed around more
than twice a week.

/thread

That's not "being a sophist", and the fact that you ask for "a way to back your claim" or "find the actual cause" just indicates that philosophy did absolute zero for you.

Hopeless.

which one would you rather fuck? i know my choice

So do you walk around in public calling people nigger?

Throwing out the head in a vat analogy is the mark of a sophist, especially when used on its own to try making you look deep and cooooooool

It's self-evident that he's claiming that the girl receiving wealth and fame compared to the boy's relative lack of recognition is a problem in our world. No one should have to spell this out, but autism is a special condition, so you are excused.

You're fucking stupid son.

If the faggot on top wanted to be famous he should have set a more achievable goal, like building a clock in a pencil case.

one has tiddy the other don't

Personally, I won't be even remotely satisfied unless he combines his physics knowledge with chemistry and bumps off the entire Rothschild Family. THEN he might prove of some use to society. Until then? I'll take the girl with the big tits for $400, Alex.

Why pay $400?

I'm sure Jamal and Tyrone don't pay more than $50 a pop

Well memed

The extra money pays for the tools Alex needs to dispose of her once I'm finished

I'm sure he gets plenty of recognition

Nigger is now (and always) has been interchangeable with the word degenerate. So whats the problem, Nigger?

Yes I do.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

ok. sorry.

I love you, user.

How is this guy making any "real" contribution to anything? When all is said and done, everything is bullshit.
Ultimately there won't be anything left in the universe, absolute nothingness. So, who cares if you're a very intelligent physicist or just a dumb fucking bitch.

He's saying that people do not value intelligent contributions and intelligence in general - society puts cheap, ignorant cretins and uneducated buffoons on pedestals with everyone's obsession with reality tv that is anything but real.
We glorify the fake and loud, and we don't give 2 fucks about people who are working damn hard to keep us from killing each other off one way or another - pollution, diet, socioeconomic disasters, etc.
Honestly, I hate the mindset of most people today because most people ain't worth knowing.

they get recognition by people who adore/are in the same field
the simple fact is that there are far less inteligent people who care for physics than degenerate monkey acting

but this is not the problem with the world "today" or a problem at all for that matter
that´s how humanity has always been except for wartime

>making profits is bad

fucking marxist