So why do you guys like nigger and pop music so much?

So why do you guys like nigger and pop music so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzspsovNvII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause you can dance to it

>not liking jungle music about fancy cars

Because some (not all) of it is very good

I like it.

dumb frogposter

You do realize? all modern music is black music? rap, rock, pop
you stole everything? every "white" icon is just badly imitating a black icon before him/her
name one im waiting.....

>what is electronic music

yeah but modern rappers have no talent however

the lyrics are complete garbage, it just needs a beat and incoherent mumbling normies love that shit.

The most popular types of electronic music can be traced back to disco/funk
Grimes

pioneered by detroit techno in the 70's and 80's
dancehall in the UK which led into garage, dnb etc
whats your point it's still black music...

So you're telling me all the electronic composers that used the tools in the 60s were blacks too

Do you have reading issues
I said the most popular types

Trying to attach race to music is silly anyway who honestly cares so long as you're not ignoring history

Some of us like going outside, sometimes with women, having fun, enjoying ourselves, avoiding loneliness and insecurity. I don't know, it's good.

enjoying life is such a plebeian thing to do

WE WUZ

Guess it just took white people to make "their" genres (with the exception of jazz funk and hip-hop) good, huh?

FORCED MEMES

I guess it is

desu, a person can enjoy pop and dance music while at the same time having a shitty, suicidal life.

nope, it took watered down versions of black genres which could be sold easily to the white masses. You really think artists like The Beatles or David Bowie are the pinnacle of their genres?

>mention electronic music (which comes from the 60s with stockhausen and shiet)
>muh popularity
Get fucked

No I don't. I'm not sure where you got that from what I said, you're just making stupid assumptions. And I suspect you're just baiting me, but can you name a black group/artist that's the true pinnacle (quality, not innovation) of rock and pop and their countless subgenres (maybe you could argue Michael Jackson for pop but still), electronic, ambient, drone, punk, post-punk, metal, lo-fi, folk, avant-garde, new wave, country, krautrock, glam, metal, noise, prog, psychedelic, etc?

Because I'd argue that white people have made the best music of each of those genres.

Nobody here actually enjoys it they just like getting people like you mad
Don't reply to this post just let this dumb thread die now

youtu.be/NzspsovNvII

race war now

I like jazz (mostly black) and punk (disproportionately Jewish), and I'm attracted to Middle Eastern girls.

Come at me, breh

John Cage

People grow up past their HS metal/rock stage. Virgins stay there

>not self-assured loneliness
ya blew it

Do you really think garbage like Chuck Berry is good? Literally every one of his songs is the same. Take away the lyrics and you can't tell any of them apart. The man literally only wrote one song in his entire life, only one lick, and he played them over and over again with different words. Wow, holy shit. The pinnacle of rock n' roll, clearly.

>If you don't enjoy lowest common denominator garbage you can't have a good social life
Why 18 year olds are so retarded?

Whatever you say incel

ummm, sweetie? rock/metal IS lowest common denominator garbage. get your facts straight ;)

He wrote at least two good songs but those white nigger beach boys stole one of them.

what the fuck is incel?
I'm not your sweetie, hon

Reminder that rock is pop music