If I was on the Eric Andre show I would intentionally piss myself to subjugate them to what it would be like...

If I was on the Eric Andre show I would intentionally piss myself to subjugate them to what it would be like. To have someone do something crazy to them in the end.

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qe6hHnHUQVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>To have someone do something crazy to them in the end.

Lance Reddick

He did well, but I think I can 1 up him at one point, turning the show right at him for hours like he says he usually does for this.

If i went on, i'd spend the whole time vomiting. Like he'll ask me one question, and then i'll vomit, and keep making myself vomit for like 2 minutes then leave

>to subjugate them
That's all you crazy crackas think about, isn't it?

so was him punching the stage then coming out in the costume staged?

been wondering the same thing about Seth Rogen's phone number

Seth was staged

I'd probably just laugh and say "holy shit" over and over. The exact same response to everything they did

Nice short-lived one, but I was thinking of taking up pretty much everything of their evening.

Some complex thinking shit going on here, baby.

It's funny to think about it, and just see what would happen.

No, I'm not high.

I'd bring Sam Hyde and dose them both with about 300ug of LSD and try to egg them into a fight.

Think so.

I feel like the only things that aren't staged are Mannibal's reactions to things they added to the script, but didn't tell him about like that bitch he fucked after he went to see A Raisin in the Sun starring Denzel Washington.

Good, keep that fun shit coming.

Oh just believe, user. That's the point!

Pic related is where he cracks a man's neck and then proceeds to commit seppuku. I would agree user.

they have a budget of about $5, you can film a version of the eric andre show for cheap yourself.

Eric andre has said acid is his drug of choice. I could see sam being too intense to enjoy acid.

I'd probably do something obnoxiously loud every time he tried speaking, too, like blow a whistle or set off a 500-string of firecrackers.
Thus where the conflict might arise. Sam, thinking it was Eric who dosed him, might get angry as a result.

Also, should I take this 5-MeO-MiPT shit tonight? I got given some for free apparently while I was super drunk last weekend and haven't taken it yet.

I would plan out a night for any psychedelic. Usually a bad time when you spontaneously do it by yourself.

Yeah, you're probably right, especially given I talked myself into a super bad trip last time (the fact that the magic hippie teenager with the vial was only supposed to do one drop/dose but squirted a bunch more on my tongue after thinking he got a bubble in the dropper didn't help either).

How would Hannibal deal with Sam Hyde's antics?

anyone got a stream for the new episode?

What was the bad trip like?

When I took acid I kinda started getting a racing heart and panicky but quickly suppressed it, even joking with a friend also tripping his first time saying "This is the new reality. This is eternal." and laughing about it.

And have you listened to No Love?

Like an anxiety or panic attack turned up to 11, getting filled with thoughts about every negative thing I've ever felt about myself. I was basically in a fetal position for 6 hours in my friend's back yard on the grass wanting to die while one of my exes was trying to calm me down. Absolute shit time/10. I think it happened due to a combination of listening to a lot of Sneaker Pimps throughout and making self-deprecating jokes that just turned into me hating myself.

What's No Love?

Huh. What triggered my almost-bad trip was walking outside and though fun at first I started convincing myself everyone knew I was tripping because I was staring up at the sky. I saw some guy across the street do a stupid walk and thought "Fuck, he's mocking me, I must look retarded." so I called my sober friend to come pick me up. Just sat on the couch, took a few breathers, felt better thankfully.

Look up the lyrics while listening: youtube.com/watch?v=qe6hHnHUQVk

good lord stacy dash

BE IN A SAFE SPACE AND BY YOURSELF.

>try it for first time
>walk outside
>everything is so bright and colorful
>go back inside
>listen to some metal
>scares me

She's still so fucking fine.

>Seth was staged
Lance's was staged too, it's just that Eric didn't know about it

Yeah, I hear a lot of people go into bad trips through paranoia about being found out. And do people really have a hard time understanding the lyrics to that? I caught them fine.
Yeah, I'm probably not gonna do this shit unless I know it's somewhere safe. I've never tried it before.

You won't be seeing demons or anything.

Your surroundings, everything you hear and see are more vibrant.

how do they get people to be on that show week after week? their agents know what the hell happens on the eric andre show right?

Acid checklist:

+Acid
+Beer
+Reefer
+Snacks
+Jimi Hendrix
+Somewhere safe
+NO PHONES [optional, optimal]

das it mane

I should have clarified, I know what psychs are like I did six hits of acid my first time and that hallucinations aren't crazy shit like that until you get into the realm of DMT and blasting off that way. I just meant more from an anxiety and shit point of view.

Yes a lot of people can struggle with Death Grips lyrics, though I kinda forgot most of that song isn't the usual yelling but mostly calm except for the "bad trip" parts.

I was just curious what you thought of the song when having a bad trip and feeling stuck in and embracing the bad trip is what the song is mostly about (that an the usual persona DG put on in their protagonist) as someone who has had a bad trip.

It didn't really pertain too much to mine, but it might have to his. I feel like mine was just something already there triggered by the acid, whereas this song seems to be about the drugs themselves overwhelming you and causing a bad time that way (if that makes any sense to you).

After watching tonight's episode I realized something. Eric Andre's show is basically the lolrandom vein of humor emo's catered to a decade ago but for generation Z. They're basically eating this up because their sense of humor is still developing and has yet to mature. Now I no longer dislike Eric Andre and his fanbase simply for their political beliefs but instead pity them because they don't know any better. The only recourse they have is to respond to criticism ironically, which only confirms my argument. Eventually, hopefully, they'll grow beyond that and appreciate other forms of comedy that isn't essentially *insert random event you never expected* *blank stare expecting you to laugh*.

>studio
>building and rebuilding the set
>cameras and gear
it's low budget for tv standards but it's not cheap

I'd relax in my chair, and whenever Eric did something bizzare, I'd just lightly chuckle and say "Nice one Eric".

You can't get drunk on acid

A few cuts after Lance punches the desk Eric has a new desk.

I appreciate all of your responses, honestly (provided you're still around to even read this). I lived with an acid fiend who did acid like every other week throughout all of college and high school. He never told me about his bad trips even though I asked and even recommended him that song, said he listened and gave no input.

If you liked that song and really don't know who Death Grips are, as much as I hate recommending him, watch the Anthony Fantano review of Exmilitary and then listen to the album. I listen to Takyon at least once a day. Beware is basically the "defining" song of the entire group where they explain what all of their music will be. This is one I again recommend lyrics for.

I just love Death Grips and want more people to feel this and I hope you like them too. If not okay, but I had to try.