Tonight's the night I an hero..... I've made my mind up... I'm done. Help me decide how...

Tonight's the night I an hero..... I've made my mind up... I'm done. Help me decide how. I'll record and someone will upload eventually or ill livestream if need be... Whatever

Do it on chaturbate

Ok but... What method?

user, while I do want you to kys for population control, only do this if no one else will be affected, don't put your family through this because your a fucking pussy who can't deal with his first world problems

I have a wife and son that will be affected... However... What do you consider first world problems? Getting raped and abused for 15 years? My father being a psychopath who murdered animals and blamed it on me? Joining the military because i didn't do well in anything.... Getting diagnosed with ptsd and being attracted to fucking men?

Il give it to you, those are shitty problems but think of the niggers that are best daily and sold with no hope of reaching a new life. You are a complete piece of shit if your about to leave a family behind, nothing is worse than people who kill themselfs while they have people who care about them. Your going to do some major mental damage to them but if it's worth it to you then you don't deserve to be on this earth

Reply back God dammit... I need to know how to die

I understand what you're saying, and i usually feel that way. However how the fuck do I start to care when I'm completely fucked in the head. I don't want to be fucked... And you are right I am a piece of shit coward...n. I just i need help or death i just don't know which way to go.

Get some help, I may not be able to offer the best advice for the reason that I'm only 18 but if my father killed him self that would fuck me in the head. Your kid would hate you too, my grandfathers mom killed herself and the only reason he doesn't absolutely hate her for it is because he's father was a nasty drunk to him and his mom and she did it after all of her kids had grown and left for college. If your going to do it at least wait till your kid is grown. How old is he

He is 3....fuck me

Don't let that kid grow up knowing his bitch ass dad killed himself, start saving all your money for them and in 1 years time if you still want to off yourself then do it and just know that your a complete degenerate that abandon his family so he could escape his problems

Also, how old are you

I don't need anymore anons breathing up my carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and oxygen. En garde, fag, en garde

Liking men is a problem for you? Joining the navy is an issue for you too?

Shit. Ill kill myself with you then. Since thats like half my story.

Dick for the win.

But seriously. Youre an asshole for leaving your kid like that. Couldn't even be a father too? Add that to the list.
I guess some people arent strong enough. The weak break. All i can say is dont do it.

Because i really dont want to risk my chance of being arrested for cyberbullying.

You want your kid to end up just like you? Cause thats what youll do to him. Already starting out his life shitty, thanks to you. Wow. Youre selfish.

wait until your kid is 18, then do it

if you want to do it soon, buy some life insurance, wait a couple of months so it don't look too suspicious, then make your death look like an accident so at least you are helping your family financially

I'm 25....maybe i don't want to leave my kid.... But i still want to leave. Maybe i need new meds.... I don't fucking know... I need help.... Liking men is not a problem for me... Hiding that i like men is a problem for me

livestream preferred or post your passwords here so we can help someone upload it from your computer afterwards

>go to a doctor to take new meds
>reveal to the world you like men
>???
>case solved

50/50 antifreeze and Gatorade

This.

Or attach a hose from your car's exhaust pipe into the window of your vehicle, and tape up the gap so that it's airtight. Run the engine, and don't livestream it, because people will call the ambulance and get you saved.

Don't kill yourself kill a fucking fascist!

>fucking fascist!
antifa scum detected

Yoo broo
Chill 4 2 minutes
I respect and appreciate your right to an hero.
But the dark tower movie is inbound, you should wait till it comes out, and go watch it in theatres. Make a night of it. Then die.
May it be the last thing you do.

>Become Fascist.

>Kill self.

If Roland had an hero'd would've saved Eddie and Jake a ton of trouble.

kill an antifa please for the love of god
or kill a feminazi
be the warrior of /b if you follow through I will put a poster of you on my wall
think about it you'll do something good and mean something to somebody

Haha, Nah. The tower would have fallen and eddie/jake/everybody would end up getting raped by spiders and vampires

This is probably what i will do... But if I'm being honest with myself.... I kind of want someone to save me... I'm scared but i feel like it's my only option

Then suicide's not for you. You're just feeling trapped. Just be patient, and solutions will present themselves. They probably already have, you're just too afraid/prideful/angry to take them.

It sounds like you've dug a couple holes for yourself. It's gonna take work to get out of them, but it'll take even more if you try to kill yourself first. Talk to, or text, the suicide hotline first.

I tried but my number in line literally kept going up from 7-9-11 then that stupid app wouldn't download... I thought it was a sign... But you're probably right.... Deep down i probably don't want to kill myself i love my son too much.

Then delete this stupid thread, and tell a loved one, or anyone, really, who'll listen. Wake them up if you have to.

Here's how you can tell what you really intend to do, from now on. If you're really in a place to commit suicide, you're not going to want to seek attention first. You'll just do it.