Sup Forums suffering chart

alright kids, let's get this finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/28/grimes-visions-montreal
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngw07DZQrGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

interesting idea

you really think corgan suffered 70% of his life?

PUT NICK DRAKE BACK OP

I'M NOT KIDDING

Move thug to S90 D45

move Travis to S10 D60

S 55
D 100

S 70
D 100

Why the fuck is David Bowie more deserving of suffering than Sid Vicious?

>d: 100
no, more like 60-65

seems to be the worst suffering chart of them all

S 80
D 30

Didn't see her on the graph so Taylor Swift should be at D 60 and S 15 (for going through so many breakups)

dude was a pedophile, he deserves at least an 80

he's at 95/10

Was he proven to be a real pedophile or was he just compiling shit for his magazine? Either way that doesn't stack up with the type of people we have already have up in that level, especially since he never acted on it

it's fair to say he deserves worse than Cal Chuchesta imo

Well Cal's there as a meme

Ok, well another point of comparison: Clapton was just a general asshole and a racist whereas Sotos actually has charges put against him. Yes you can argue that he was doing "research" for Pure magazine but it's likely that he's just a sick fuck. He also wrote about the pleasures of child abuse and borderline glorified those kinds of sick acts

Then Clapton is too high

where does Stefan go?

>d 50 s 55
Varg deserves more.

>d 85 s 85
whats wrong with The Fall guy?

JUSTICE FOR GRIMES, MOTHERFUCKERS!

>suffering: 5
what about this?

"Visions was an extremely cathartic album to make. I went through a period a few years back when I was really addicted to drugs. Two of my best friends died, I had this really fucked-up assault experience and I was constantly in and out of terrible relationships. I never really dealt with all that, but I eventually realised that by making songs I could work through these things that had been plaguing me for years."

As a result, Claire reckons there is a "weird jubilance" to Visions. "It can totally be a party album if you want, which is hilarious to me because it's so tortured. But because it's about sloughing off that pain, there is a kind of joy in the way it takes you from utter depression to utter ecstasy."

theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/28/grimes-visions-montreal

>deserving: 95
fuckwit hater detected. fuck you very much.

Nah keep it for the meme and so more people like this get mad

This. She's in the perfect spot.

fair enough, maybe put her at S 55 D 95 instead

I wanna put Marvin Gaye in s 80 d 30 but I feel like he didn't deserve it at all.

Grimes fans getting triggered because she's got a worse spot then Hayley Williams

S90
D50

Can someone tell me who is in each corner of the graph? Don't recognize any.

>D 95
TRIGGERED

no way. many grimes fans love hayley as well. they're triggered because grimes was placed ridiculously wrong. she should be somewhere like S 60 D 5.

D 95 is completely out of place and S 5 is completely false according to the facts.

>TRIGGERED
lmao wtf? what kind of meme is this?

keep D: 95 for Grimes, or move her to S: 60 D:40 or something and put grimes fans where Grimes is

Thurston Moore is there twice.

Also, he doesn't deserve 100 at suffering. He should be 75 to 85

beefheart doesnt deserve to be next to watkins

>make best rock album of all time
>abuse bandmates in the process

seems like a small price to pay

her fans are nice people if you don't mess with them. e.g. if you ask them about some rarities or some grimes interviews, they're very helpful.

why this cat

I agree

He should be 0 on S desu

>her fans are nice people if you don't mess with them
sure, but they define "messing with" as "saying anything about Grimes", in which case they will turn autistic. And I do like Grimes, but not to the degree that these people do

Is that KT?

Montie
S: 35
D: 70

true, I figured he's been completely disgraced and he's had his grave vandalized so that's gotta count for something, but then again that all happened after he died

>but they define "messing with" as "saying anything about Grimes",
i doubt it. there's a fine line between criticism and trolling. most people who "criticize" grimes on Sup Forums talk like shit about her. they focus on her appearance and say shallow crap like "her music sucks". i never saw a decent analysis of why her music is bad. not even once.

that stupid trollish behaviour demands some proper action. that's why the trolls have difficulties in her threads and whine about that later.

be nice and they will be nice.

>demands proper action
no it doesn't. if grimes fans just let those retards say whatever and didn't fall for the bait then the baiting would probably stop.

alright... I'm guessing Mike Love is at the bottom right...

I just got into the Beach Boys, so I'm kind of curious... What the fuck did he do/What's his fucking problem?

Where's Sun Ra?

Here's another pic of him if you're gonna be autistic about the last pic I gave you.
S:30
D:50

that's not how Sup Forums works. /grimes/ is their place, if you (in general) come here to shitpost, be prepared to have your ass kicked. bonus: maybe even a temp ban on top of that.

as i said, her fans are nice people in general.

I'm not talking about /grimes/, plus you're sort of assuming that the grimes fans end up winning the argument, which almost never happens

>you're sort of assuming that the grimes fans end up winning the argument, which almost never happens
actually they won almost any argument. case in point: right now in their thread a dude dropped the bomb here:
>no one can explain why grimes should be considered important within musical history
>instead all comments are surface level shit like "she's awkward and cute" and "be nice to her because she tries hard"

...and when he got a proper reply here:
he chickened out:
this is how you beat naysayers: with solid arguments.

I agree about Varg, dickhead is a murderer. Also, who's at S55 D65? Looks like Jari Maenpaa, wtf did he do to deserve that place?

is OP kill?

Varg and Billy should be switched thb

>links to one example in one thread that I said I wasn't talking about
xD

Suffering is definitely >85

huge fans of him like myself know from reading these short memories he would post that he had a really shitty childhood, brother had problems, stepmom was a MASSIVE FUCKING BITCH towards the boys, family was poor as fuck. not to mention later on his marriage with his first wife ended terrible and he also had to deal with Courtney Love at one point

I feel like thom yorke suffered a little more than that
He deserves some though

Hank Williams
S:80
D:60

Robert Johnson
S:>70
D:

>expecting me to hunt down specific examples in other threads
xD

>K-Fed suffered more than MJ and deserved it more than Gary Glitter

cmon son, as if you wouldnt marry a nutty rich chick if she asked.

Mike is a scapegoat for Brian's suffering, he's almost top left

I'm not expecting you to hunt down specific examples, but the least you could do is read my fucking post before giving an example that doesn't even fit

S - 80
D - 30

Busdriver
S: 25
D: 40

If we increase the suffering will eventually how much they deserved it decrease?

forgot pic

Ween don't belong on this graph at all because there's no option to put them on D: 0, where they belong.

S:20
D:70

they died omg that means they suffered

another retard that probably actually thinks Sotos is a pedophile. nice

I think Gene is already on there somewhere.

did bowie really suffer

Wheres Bootzilla?

Is frusciante already on there? if not he's a perfect fit for S:80 D:30

I'd be down with that

This is a good idea

This is a bad idea

bumping this thread I want to see it finished.

OP is not kill, gimme a sec

HOORAY

OP you fucking cunt get back in here.

OP is a cheeky bastard

He just likes to tease people. Sick fuck gets off to it.

+1

He can fucking tease my entire family and then murder them I don't give a shit as long as he puts Frusciante in S:80 D:30

Tom Waits

S:20

D:40

What's Tom Waits ever done to deserve to suffer??

Don't even bother guys OP has forsaken us.

Now I'll never see my waifu FruFru at S:80 D:30 his rightful place

Literally nothing but all the other spots are taken and he deserves to be somewhere on the chart at least.

meant for

Phil Spector 80,30

Not seeing him. What's that S/D?

Gener s65, d40

phil spector didn't kill that dumb bitch

That space is reserved for John Frusciante who spent 10 years of his life as a heroin addict and nearly died multiple times from overdoses and house fires.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngw07DZQrGQ

Bumping out of my last shred of faith that OP hasn't left us.

Is Cornell in there? Can't tell

no

this

Blind willie johnson
S:80

D:30

where is my boy Michael Gira??