If MLK were brought back to life...

If MLK were brought back to life, do you think he'd be disgusted at shit like diversity quotas and the Black Lives Matter movement? The guy just wanted everyone to be judged by their character instead of superficial traits, but all the left does is judge people by their race, gender, sexual orientation, and so on, while valuing equality of outcome more than equality of opportunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, he'd be racist.

Watch the episode of boon docks where MLK comes back to modern times.

His speech at the end of the episode covers your question well

This. Show seems like it would be anti-pol but if calls everyone out on their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

I think he truly wanted legitimate equality. The problem is the people today received an inch and took a mile

We've all seen Boondocks, newcucks. It's only a fantasy. MLK was as racist as the rest of us.

Shills pls go

Somewhere around the end of his life, King realized that Black people weren't going to make it in this country without a stable economy. He'd probably try to pick up from there.

I think he'd realize that he's wrong and that niggers are and always shall be worthless good-for-nothing sacks of garbage.

mlk is openly criticized for his positions now days by blm if he did come back today he would be called an uncle tom

By the ignorant, maybe. I can't fault him for thinking integration would have solved everyone's problems, but by evidence of his last few speeches, he was getting ready for something big.

Why are Americans so god damned stupid and ignorant?

MLK was a fucking nigger and pioneered nigger quotas. He would absolutely love the fact that white America is going extinct, and that white students get their applications trashed so that black students with double digit IQs can take their seats and enroll in African Studies. He collaborated with communist kikes and was fucking scum.

If you don't hate MLK, you're not red pilled, you're Kikebart/GamerGate casual scum that needs to get the fuck off my board.

martin was a bought and paid for nigger like obama only reason we treat him like a saint is so niggers act civil.

like Malcom x king wanted to move past the race thing and fight more against the rich or the 1 % most people forget this about them Malcom x will always be used by angry blacks as a spokesman even though he eventually changed his position on whites later on most blacks only ever watch a few speeches though on you tube and are completely ignorant idiots

Do you even know what the fuck you're posting dumb shit

Here I can do the same
Pic related, this user doesn't want to watch niggers get put to their place

What's a matter Tyrone, Popeyes stopped accepting your ebt card

Being this blue pilled. Kind organized demonstrations that got away more chaotic than anything BLM did, many of them in the name of affirmative action

>race
>superficial

>Shills pretending niggers aren't the same as black people meme
>calls them out
>dumb hick can't tell the difference.

wasn't he also a Marxist

MLK wanted integration, in his I had a dream speech he talks about whites and blacks coming together at dinner tables and asked for people to be judged for their content of their character and not the colour of their skin.

Black Panther group back then fucking hated MLK and wanted to kill him too, because they wanted to kill whitey and they wanted to push segregation. That's what Black Lives Matter is doing today.

Yeah he was a Marxist agitator who fucked underage white prostitutes. He was made a martyr by lefties just like terrorist Mandela.

Into the trash it goes.

mlk would do some lines and fuck white prostitutes.

Got a link?