So how do you really feel about your life partner, Sup Forums...

So how do you really feel about your life partner, Sup Forums? When did you realise that no amount of conditioning will make a woman smarter and that no amount of forcing her to challenge herself or find hobbies will make her do so? How do you deal with your long term relationship? Lets talk all about women. Thoughts, hates, etc.

Let it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like you have women problems and you're projecting your hate to b. My life partner is awesome

WHAT THE FUCK

I wonder how much money she's on.

Same here, in her final year of education while working full time. I've never known another human being as driven as her to succeed.

She makes me seem lazy with my mere 40 hours a week working.

Hear hear user. Op if you're dissatisfied with your woman then take a good look at yourself. You might be limiting her on what she can do

Sure thing guys.

I love my wife and will beat the fuck out of any man that thinks i would ever share her and i would never share her nudes online. Im 46. Shes 25. She was a 19 year old virgin when she moved in with me. Ive raised her into full grown womanhood. Shes sassy and strong headed but always, ALWAYs understands what i mean when I give her certain looks. That means she shuts the fuck up and does what i tell her when Im not in the mood to allow her freedom to rant and bitch. usually I let her blow off steam for a bit but then its back to taking care of my needs like a good girl should. We are arent freaky. we are intimate and close and loving with a very active and healthy sex life. Im very glad her family gave ger to me and Im really happy with the woman shes turned into. I dont mind that she calls me papa and daddy when shes in the mood for lovemaking. She worships my cock and balls, quite frankly, and I am genuinely living the dream, lads. no larping here. I was in the right place at the right time with the right family. Now shes mine and cant even imagine leaving me unhappy with her ways. she may protest a little but ultimately sweetly tends to my every need seeking my approval. great life!

Women will never become smart, no matter how much we expect it of them.

sounds to me like u just discovered the joy of women, their bland, shallow, vapidness is what makes em great.

or lemme put it like this, think about any homie ud like to spend all day with, all night with, shower in front of w.e. problem is if women have too much personality they're bros.

either way u get to be unhappy

Thats not educated ffs. I worked at a place like that in the early 90s. Literally worked for minimum wage then working on circuit boards, soldering them. niggers worked there doing the same work. that is a 2 hour class watching videos then get started on your own. there is literally no education beyond that to do that work BTw shes not wearing a staic cloak and i dont see where shes grounded so that circuit board is likely ruined by static electricity.

Oh and haha just noticed shes going to sear the flesh off her fingers haha...duh.

This sounds about right.

Your lander bing a fantasy bro

Women have an eternal urge to seek validation elsewhere when they shack up young

Might start with her work buddy, maybe online but most likely a regular friend she gets on with, add some booze and she could be anybodys

I've banged a few married And or girls with bfs that are happy and loving to their partner but can be conditioned to feel better by someone else

From ages 19-28 girls seek a combination of bigger cocks and or the bad boy

Just keep an eye on her .. also you being so old, when your 50 and she's out with the girls you will be the last thing she's biting her lip to

LIFE LESSON (from a 42 yo man):

Women are adult-sized emotional children.

...that is all.

yea... except one is a much more exciting lay than the other

kys pedo scum

Shes not allowed to go out with the girls, dude. i dont play games and im not a fool. she doesnt drink or do drugs at all. real straight edger. she doesnt use social media and seems to have very little interest in the internet. I have a pretty damn good size dick and i am the bad boy.

BUT if she were to ever take off she can be replaced. Its really hard for me to understand peoples fear of loss regarding women. they can be replaced just as easily as they replace us. Its all good.

HAHAHA

DIS NIGGAS GIRL SOUND LIKE THE TUTORIAL NPC IN A FUCKIN ZELDA GAME

GAWDDAMN I CAN'T

what's with all the niggers on Sup Forums lately

My wife is a fucking bitch. Yells at waitresses on the regular. Yells over people when she's on the phone with them. Won't shut the fuck up in social situations. Ugh. The list goes on. I'm basically waiting for my son to realize how crazy she is and I'm out the door.

niggers

yes all blacks are niggers. these are the reject blacks who are to smart to associate w/ ur standard jungle bunny. but still niggers so we hate them.

it just aint rt, them niggers just dont belong

Lol my gf is an engineer. You guys are just retarded and only know other subhuman neanderthals. So maybe you're right because that's just your kind. I wouldn't know I have perfect genetics.

Bitch please, my grandfather was PAID to build the American railroads without a single crack of a whip.

But really, white as cream, just felt like this was a 'DIS NIGGA' thing.

Yeah, mines a software engineer. Or will be officially this time next year.

Doesn't want kids either, which is pretty rad.

Technical aptitude does not an intelligent person make. You can only ever train a woman to be pseudo-intelligent. Her brain will always be smaller, have less neurons, less connections and be emotion and group consensus oriented.

Yes, technical aptitude and problem solving skills are everything. All else is religious mumbo jumbo.

>So how do you really feel about your life partner, Sup Forums?
Every day I feel lucky to have met my wife.
>When did you realise that no amount of conditioning will make a woman smarter and that no amount of forcing her to challenge herself or find hobbies will make her do so?
Wouldn't have married her if she wasn't smart enough or didn't actually have a life.
>How do you deal with your long term relationship?
Do dangerous things that could quickly kill us as a way of keeping it from getting boring.

>Wouldn't have married her if she wasn't smart enough or didn't actually have a life.
>Do dangerous things that could quickly kill us as a way of keeping it from getting boring.

These two things do not go together, either your wife truly is a smart person like you, and you both have independent lives in addition to your marriage.... Or you are full of shit and thus filled your life with pointless bullshit, you know, to keep it fresh.

>BTw shes not wearing a staic cloak and i dont see where shes grounded so that circuit board is likely ruined by static electricity.

And you my newfag conceited friend failed to notice she's holding the soldering iron by the element, thus you've missed the irony in the image's purpose.

She's in a lab, look at the sinks in the background

I was in a lt relationship for three years that ended in April of 2015. I got royally fucked over and decided that I was just going to treat women like the hopeless, shallow clams they are. I whored around until about January of 2017 and then met a girl. Decided to give her a shot, lasted two months because I began to see that she was yet another vapid clam. The same shitty aesthetic standards (love of pseudo-profound instagram posts about not caring what other people think, life's for living, there is beauty in everything etc), social media addict where she is the centre of attention in everything she posts, zero capacity for introspection, no interesting hobbies or knowledge to share, weak, lags behind during walking and all outdoor activities (is generally a physical burden), is easily scared, orders more food than she can eat and then asks you to pay for and finish it, admires beyonce, is never punctual, and worst of all, sees no reason to change. I love pussy, hate the people that own them. Would be great if there was a reeducation camp for straight people that made you gay (like the opposite of pray the gay away). I want to pray that shit right on in up my ass. Gay life looks fun.

>ITT Whiny babies who don't get to date Stacy because she isn't into weird fat degenerates.

>Or you are full of shit and thus filled your life with pointless bullshit

I can tell you're real popular with the ladies.

Shes fun to be with, cute, sexy body, a total goof ball, and loyal.

But her parents and family from a young age pre-slut shamed her. She had little no to no contact with boys her age because her parents were so scared she might fuck somebody..

Her parents and family were Pentecostal(nutty crazy boarderline religious cult) and they all told her if she ever did anything sexual or was alone with a boy she would go to hell, shes a slut, terrible person, we'll stop loving you etc etc. She religious too and tries to claim thats why shes feel guilty and hates herself after she jerks me off/bj/ i eat her out etc but i believe it was more mental condition from her crazy ass family.

Shes had sex with 2 guys in the past, both she was emotionally dependent on and would self-harm after doing anything sexual out of guilt. Im her longest relationship and have turned down sex with her on a few occasions because she felt i needed it to stay with her, i really wanted it but couldnt bring myself to do it though because i knew what she would do to herself and how she would feel.

Shes a great person Sup Forums but i have a high sex drive and i dont know if i can wait till marriage to fuck her or do anything sexual, i can barely get nudes let alone a handjob(maybe once every couple months)

>Everyone who doesn't think women are flawless, uncriticizable and totally worshippable is a fat degenerate slob.

Also, to be honest, just being on Sup Forums alone makes you a hypocrite for using the word degenerate.

You're super brave criticizing women on a forum where there are no girls.

>no kids
>no family
sad

I feel bad for this guy

Nobody feels bad for you.

i've taken the black pill boys, time to pull some 'epic pranks' on the sorority across from my dorm

You angry at women cause forever alone?
My girls fucking ace

Take pictures.

you'll probably see it in the funnies

I never criticized anyone. I've just been lurking. My previous response to you was my first post ITT. I just thought I'd point out your retardation.

You do realize it's almost impossible to find a woman, let alone a feminist woman, who will debate you online? They stick to their echo chambers. Pick related.

I've actually tried to find engage feminists to have an argument. When they realize you don't agree with them they just leave. The one's that don't are usually trolls. Someone literally once said "well, I don't talk to people who have that opinion. Bye bye!"

Inb4 neckbeard.

Blessings of kek, friendo. Look into hypnotism. If anything can break your girl's conditioning then that is surely the most effective method.

Source: Hypnotist for years

Your friend,
Nosefag

Forgot pic

I appreciate you putting forth the effort to type a response, I'm sure you nearly broke a sweat typing that gem up. Now that your Herculean task is over, you can recline fully in your computer chair and watch as your cleverly crafted clockwork soldier of a post goes out and slays all dissenting opinions and ideas. You may even feel inclined to let out a quick rush of air from your nose in some semblance of a chuckle. I recommend you don't, for health reasons. Your malformed brain could use all the oxygen it can get.

each discreet step towards an artificial womb signals the death knell for the female species. It will develop suddenly, and will receive massive, perhaps near-overwhelming backlash, but someone, somewhere, will integrate it. And it will spread. As gene editing technology improves and stem cells become viable ways to create gametes and genetic libraries begin to establish, the male race will being to slowly awake, as if from a dim haze, and see the female for what it is. A necessary evil rendered useless in its only function by science. A hideous parasite, sucking mankind dry, for which we have finally found a permanent cure. From that point, the female population will stagnate, decline, and become extinct. MANkind will venture out into the stars and conquer them, and along the way little tribes will be seeded on earth-like planets that will have women and men, and the ascended men will tell the primal men the horrible truth about women, and they will keep that truth close to their chest for millenia before promptly forgetting it, whereupon they will enter a stage in their development not unlike our own, and they will eventually destroy their parasites and reach the stars, where they will see the ashes of our long dead empire and they will pick up where we left off.

The reason you haven't found an intelligent, interesting woman to commit to you is because you yourself are not intelligent or interesting.

This could make a excellent film. 2101 Fag odysessy

Sex robots are already facing a ban in some places. Feminists hate the idea of losing control of the way men have their sexual needs met, as it would greatly reduce the influence of women.

i realized halfway through memeing that i was on to something

That's already a movie. It's called Gayniggers From Outer Space.

I'm literally not fucking joking. Look it up.

Man if you think fucking a robot gives you the same satisfaction as fucking a real human being then I truly feel sorry for you.

what is the point of this thread? my mom is an architect, my oldest sister is a doctor and my other sister is finishing law school. They are fkn successful and intelligent, probably smarter than me (I'm studying engineering). Dad and I are the betas in the family honestly (dad is in finance)

Gotta cut out that attitude and stop trying to learn about women from /r9k/, dude. Good, well adjusted people (including those you want to bang) can smell that coming from miles away; you're naturally going to self select for women that are dumber than a sack of hammers and/or more fucked up than you, skewing your perception of reality even more.

Anyway, my fiancée is wonderful. Pic related. We're moving together to New England because she was accepted into a PhD program at an Ivy. Extremely driven, intelligent, beautiful and athletic; also love our sex life. Met in a class at undergrad because I kept accidentally forgetting my water bottle and she'd always hunt me down and return it. Been together for three years and never been happier; actually have had the odd nightmare that all our time was just a dream and she never existed.

Only real problems are that she's a in bed by 9 pm type while I'm basically nocturnal, dealing with her stalker, crazy Mormon inlaws, and on my part feeling like I need to be more ambitious, successful, and work out frequently to feel like I'm not dragging her down.

It is said that, when God crafted Man in his image, he poured his everlasting love into it. Not Angle nor Demon could hold a candle to Man's likeness to the Lord. But, God had no intention for leaving man perfect. The War in Heaven remained a bitter reminder of trying to craft a perfect race. So, God knew that Man needed a foil. Something simple, something that those righteous enough among Men could overcome, but those who weren't would have no reason to rebel. God was struck with creativity. He looked down upon earth and saw the lowly tick, and knew it was good. This thing, Man's foil, would have to be a parasite, and blight upon man. Then God saw the pure and nourishing water of a gentle creek, and God knew that Man's foil had to attract Mens' desires like thirst attracts drink. God then created the woman. As nourishing for the Man's desires as water is to parched lips, and as deadly and horrid to the Man as a swarm of ticks on a young fawn.

The vagina is the only tool, the only skill, the only trait worth mentioning, that God gave this horrid creature. He blessed it not with strength, fortitude, intelligence, charisma, or passion. Instead, he cursed Man with the most horrible of weaknesses; Lust. Even Lucifer, fallen from grace, cringed in horror when he saw what terrible curse God had bestowed upon Men. Men would be forever in the grasp of the terrible creature called woman, so long as they denied God's will and teachings.

The bible, and in fact, all major religions warn of the temptress. The harlot, the monstrous terror, blight upon huMAN civilization. Be wary, heed God's words, and the salvation of freedom from the parasites will be your reward.

>When did you realise that no amount of conditioning will make a woman smarter and that no amount of forcing her to challenge herself or find hobbies will make her do so?

ThisIsWhatIncelsActuallyBelieve.jpg

did we tell them we where full and they crashed on the moon...... cuz if it did we have to sue someone !!!!

d youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

Women are nothing more than cum receptacles and should not be allowed to vote or drive.

i like pussy

In other words:
>ur dumb

Pic related, pleb.

i can tell you've been laid before..
grow up son

Forgot pic again

What part of that is sad? Kids are expensive disappointments in life. I've got enough friends and family members with kids to see how much it's destroyed their lives. They say they are happy but you can see they aren't really.

Enjoy spending like 20ish years of your life supporting some ungrateful failure while I travel and party and do all the fun things in life before I'm too old to actually enjoy them.

checked and spooked

But what if you need you wife-slave to drive to the store to buy groceries or something?

first of all excuse my bullshit english...

i was a weird ginger all my life. But i have a awesome personality. The cool kids always were friends with me. But they got the girls and i was always the 5th wheel. It all changed after i had my first gf. She was disgusting, bad looking and as soon as she started to speak id like to punch her. But i learned something. i should not bend to women. Either they accept me like i am or they can go and fuck theirself. Id rather live a lonely life than a life where i have to change my behavior so its fitting for my gf. Luck was on me and i found my dreamgirl about 6 years ago. (still with her, close to marriage). She accepts me like i am, she likes the crazy guy i am and loves the funny jokes all the time. If we somehow ever break up, i will be like the craziest mofo on this planet. I evolved my personality to a state where i really believe that im close to perfect. I hate bitches. Women who cheat their partners are not worth to be in a relationship with me, not that they even want but i can turn it around that i denied them.

This may all sound cringe but do believe me if you'd speak to me in person you really would understand what i mean.

BTW. im really glad i found the perfect girl for me. Todays girls all behave like bitches. showing their ass and cleavage on facebook. I would never get in a relationship with thiese kind.

you autistic faggots, clearly she is just pointing shit out on the board, kys. it was covered how the school needed a random female for propaganda purposes and picked the first girl walking down the hallway

>le static meam le fágüt

>haha

pretty tired of them till this point.. always think ive found something good and it all turns out to be bullshit or she's a fucking dumb bitch who doesn't know what she wants. I give up... for now

>Doesn't want kids either
that'll change. 'never want kids' is pretty normal until the late 20s/early 30s

>not going to read through this shit thread or look at comments after

>trying to change the person you're with and not loving the person you're with
>faggots.