Be me

>be me
>24
>shitty mcdonalds job, no friends, basically no life
>everyday I get home from work, I take my hand gun out of my dresser and press it under my chin
>I do this every single day then I cry myself to sleep

I still do this

24 and you're worried about how shitty life is? You gotta figure it out man. It sucks ass sometimes, it really really does, but you can figure it out.

Start basic with the shit that's easy to change. Or relatively easy. You a fatass? If so stop eating at work and start with a good diet and some exercise. If you can cry yourself to sleep then you have time to do calisthenics at home to wear yourself out instead. Pretend it's like you're in prison since you're practically living in a mental prison anyways.

Two options

1) change
2) pull the fucking trigger

Don't listen to this guy. It'd be way easier to just kill yourself.

If you're worried about money then you have to apply other places. Unless you're in the worst of the worst small town then there is anything else that can get you a little more money and a few more hours a week.

Lose handgun, exchange for something productive.
>was 22
>contemplated killing myself
>left home, joined military
>hated every year of the 7 I served
>realized it can be much worse, built self confidence, saw the world, helped people, grew as a person, created the life I always thought I wanted
>left military and earn over 100k/year now.
Life isn't going to quickly give you what you want, it takes years to get there. The thing you have to do is start-- and it's the toughest thing you will ever have to go through.

Once you have a little money saved up, get some stupid fuck license for literally anything that requires a license to perform the job. Security guard, pharmacy tech, pool cleaner, insurance brokers assistant. All shit like that where you can just take a weekend or few week course to get "certified" then you can actually make that "15/hr" or close to it.

This is also a good choice but.be fucking careful and sure you're ready because if you break and crumble and they find out you're suicudal they will potentially hit you hard and put you in a bad situation.

You live with parents? Have a ton of debts? This is the way out. If you have debts and they're over 20k then save up the $1000 it's gonna take to file bankruptcy after you get into an okay place with a new job. Then file bankruptcy. The meme of it being bad for 7 years is bullshit because it's fucking debts you're never going to pay in 7 years anyways so just take the hit and at least you're not paying for shit you don't have anymore like if you had a car totaled and then repossess or some shit.

The main thing is to know your worth. Who cares if you're a McDonald's employee? You can read, write, you can look up how nuclear fission works on your phone. Getting out takes that first giant leap, the rest is cake

Then work your stupid but better job for a little while until you have 5-10k saved up and move literally anywhere you want to move. If you have a car then only pack what fits in your car and drive there. The trip will be a good story you have to tell and will make you feel good getting rid of material shit you think matters like a bed you don't want to replace or a dresser that you got from your parents.

If you don't have a car then pack a couple of bags and greyhound to your destination.

Make the phone calls and pay your new apartment whatever upfront they need and make sure you have your license or whatever needed to ensure either a job when you move or the ability to get one decently quickly.

You'll find leaving the familiar helps you mentally.

OP things get better. You are loved

The thing is man you have to start somewhere. Any little change you make towards a better situation is a big change because right now the only change you're considering is killing yourself and that fucking sucks. I don't know you but you're better than that for sure. Even if you're a fatso and an uggo, you can make it work. Look at some of those fucking body builders. They spend years working on their body's but their faces are still top tier ugly. Not to mention if you really have to do it you can just save up and get some fucking plastic surgery done as well. Sounds extreme but seriously if you look up male nose jobs or chin jobs that shit can make a world of fucking difference.

Focus on something simple to occupy your time as well so you don't go blowing money on dumb shit. Don't go out to a bar and drink and waste money on alcohol at a bar. Don't shell out cash to your dealer because it's also stupid and expensive. Don't eat a ton of fast food. Learn basic cooking and cook healthier and better. It takes longer than a mcchicken but clearly you need to fill your time so you don't an hero

Keep it simple and keep life cheap for a while until you're in a better situation. If you play vidja then don't blow your money on crap like loot boxes or in game currency.

Trying to cover all bases here but you didn't give much of a description of yourself.

If you're a beta fag or a furry or a kitana wielding nerd then you need to drop that shit and start doing normie shit.

Gonna suck to give up the stuff you enjoy or lean towards but being suicidal sucks more.

>Soooo, you're 24.
>that is military age, so you could be off doing something else, having actual experiences, being a man among men, maybe learning a useful trade skill... getting college paid for completely.
>Probably too out of shape for the military huh? Who's fault is that?

-----

>be me
>Manager at Mcdonalds at age 27 - with a business degree under my belt.
>Learning the ropes for district level job, or moving up with another company soon.
>Have to employ shitty entitled children who want every day to be Disney World.
>The output of these spineless he-bitches and faggots, niggers, and fatsos determines my success rating.
>basically I have to be a different boss to each employee.
>I have to be able to be street-level with Jamel and pretend to be interested in the shoes he blows a week's pay on (or he'll give me attitude, resist working custodial by doing work-slow downs or shitty work).
>I have to smile at 300 pound sluts and say "did you get a new haircut" etc., or else they will be sad and unmotivated. I had to fire one because she would absolutely not stop stealing food. Wouldn't stop. A dozen warnings. Sigh.
>I have to pretend to be interested in Spanish phraseology so they don't view me as a evil Gringo and talk shit about me behind my back.
>I have to be as kind and gentle to the White-bread democrat-raised, single mother raised boy children that end up here - feeding into their believe that the are really genius level, and this is far beneath them (although if that is true WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY HERE).
>I could go on and on and on all night.

Another huge piece of advice. As you find yourself happier and more willing to find girls that enjoy your company you need to always date up. If you're a 4 then go for a 6 or a 7 in your eyes. Because if you're a 4 and you go for a 4 or lower just so you can feel a tight squeeze on your cock then those bitches will always bring you right back down because that's all they're good for.

Pursue upwards of yourself and you'll be surprised what you can get with a non-creepy personality and some life goals like everything I've mentioned.

Not to move this onto you but dude you are the perfect age to go corporate for literally anything else. Don't waste your time on those dregs. You need to start applying to office manager jobs or team/division leads in corporate offices. You've got plenty of management experience and if you've done your share of hiring and firing then get your ass out of McDonald's and into anything else.

Not retail and of fast food. Get into a position where you're dealing with people who are either not entry level or are professionals who just need an on site director to just kind of mitigate the work and ensure the team meets deadlines. You know better than most than the store runs itself and you're just there to handle problems so you'd be perfect for a fucking desk in a office building literally anywhere that just wants you to have upper level management experience. Check on every banks website that has a local district office within 50 miles of you. Wells Fargo sucks but they deal with a lot of markets and forms of business and most of those need managers just to manage people and that means barely knowing their job and just making sure they do their job.

Godspeed OP, hope this all finds you so you don't fuck away your life.