Why do the mods always delete the /Kardashian/ treads fuck you

Why do the mods always delete the /Kardashian/ treads fuck you

Fuck you too

Kendall is gorgeous
Kim is based
Kanye is Kanye
Scott is based

The rest are eh, who gives a fuck

>why are mods deleting a thread about nigger loving Arab trannies?

The kids are cute

I hope the children can at least escape before their bodies become plastic prisons.

They must be due for another successful, intelligent and semi-respectable family member by now. Maybe another lawyer?

For all you can say about the Kards they seem like nice parents

damn her ass is fat

Black chyna is the most revolting mess of a women I've seen in a long time, why do people think she's hot?

No, Sup Forums, I refuse to believe you too watch this drivel

God fucking dammit. I don't like siding with janitors, I really don't

Damn if those blind items are true I would sorry for him.

Well she has a great body when she's not pregnant in my humble opinion, but I assume Rob likes her because her personality's cute

The only one I like is Kendall the rest are coalburning degenerates. Even the Bruce is a coalburner.

Nice try black chyna

The thing that makes me think they're true is that they weren't exploited by the show, they always do that with blind items that aren't real, and that one seems super exploitable

Its just the Sup Forums redditors

Kendall's dating asap rocky

>Tyga's sloppy fourths
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Sage

There's a lot of Sup Forums vs reddit on Sup Forums but I think we can all agree people who like or watch the Kardashians should be euthanized.

No doubt plus Rob is the perfect cuck for her. This guy has always been overshadowed by his sisters and is being manipulated by some former stripper who's trying to get into the Kardashian circle or at least achieve their success.

What do these blind items say?

I do honestly think Chyna is into him considering she said no to Drake (Who has more money) to be with this broad

And they also have elaborate secret handshakes, the ultimate form of trust

Rob's schizophrenic as hell

Are all the Kardashians(except Kourtney) addicted to BBC?

Niggas got low self esteem, he could hire a personal trainer, get ripped within two years then make a fortune given the platform he's just walking in sweatpants on at the moment

Nigga probably got raped by the rich dude he was fucking and got fat as a defense mechanism

He's thinner these days

That's their target market, white people dont fall for kardashian shit

Chyna still gives private shows or around with clients even though she promised Rob she stopped a long time ago. And sometimes some blind items would say she loves to drink and do coke not caring she's pregnant.

>everyone knew she was fucking tyga before she turned 18

It's in their genes.

Big homie needs to wipe his mouth and start lifting

>Nigga probably got raped by the rich dude he was fucking
please elaborte

Chyna doesn't strip anymore and hasn't for years, she might sell ass in Cannes as all celebs do though. And those CDAN items are bullshit, like most of CDAN (CDAN has four or five mods and only one isn't full of shit)

Everyone says that for all her flaws she's a great mom

She looks so beat and she's only a teenager

Rob was fucking a rich closeted sugar daddy dude for years and the guy was a total asshole (And also Rob was always crazy and I assume easy to manipulate)

Then the dude beat the shit out of him and left him and then he got fat

Kourtney is the best. She's also the only one that is not a coal burner.

her tits are bolt ons and her ass augmentation makes it look like a diaper. that thigh to ass ratio not making sense

Implants go stiff when you're pregnant so she looks squashed, she looks better than Kim on her second pregnancy though IMO

Be persistent