ITT: We discuss why this method yielded results

ITT: We discuss why this method yielded results.

You acted smart and she knows a gold mine when she sees one.

youre probably attractive. that is the only thing girls care about

Probably because whoever send it wasn't a fat-ass ugly shit

a girl will decide if they would or would not fuck you within the first 5 minutes of seeing someone.
This is only a general rule with exceptions, but im guessing that OP met this slut and she wanted to fuck him.

This

I am educated, but I don't treat the English language like a degenerate.

Average

183, 5'10"

I met this girl on tinder and had coffee with her once. I believe the entire encounter was 20-30 minutes.

I once scored a 10/10, I talked like an autist all the time.
Thing is, she though I was rich and I'm above average looks.

If you met her on tinder doesn't that mean, by default, that she wants to fuck you? (i dont use it i dont know how it works)
Even if you are just average, she might just be into you. Like, I like some girls more than girls who would be considered more attractive

I always only get fat girls to match with me on tinder. It's annoying. Sometimes I'll get a cute girl in my range of looks, but it almost always is a chick that's way below my bar attractiveness wise. It's kinda annoying.

>5'11''
Top kek. You aren't even a man.

shit, i should get on tinder.
my bar is pretty low.
i rarely ever see girls i wouldn't boink, they probably don't go out much though.

lol, he isn't even 5'11"
>says the guy who is exactly 6'0"

You will literally have a hay day on tinder. Pull up your app store and download it. Now.

lower your standards you cunt... make your way up the ladder from ugly/hot get experience, confidence and a sense of knowing what you're doing otherwise you will match with a sexy bitch but you'll be fumbling fidgety and nervous/ un-confident its all a learning curve seriously

A bit more context.

I enjoy trying different strategies. In my opinion, each person has their own sequence of words or emotional triggers that can be used to yield whatever results your happen to be looking for at the time. The trick is finding those triggers.

Eh, that's subjective. There are countless 'regressive humans' on tinder looking for instagram or Snapchat followers... Such is the pitfall of all social media.

what method? she clearly already liked him before the texts shown.

>boink
>boink
>boink

Why is this "if you're below 6'0 you're a Manlet" meme? Literally 75% of American men are below 6 foot.

> I enjoy trying different strategies. In my opinion, each person has their own sequence of words or emotional triggers that can be used to yield whatever results your happen to be looking for at the time. The trick is finding those triggers.

Fucking elaborate on that please.. examples or anything im interested.

You think so? I mean. I've been with 4 women. All we're pretty damn cute all things aside. I guess I should take a step down a bit?
But.. they're sooo ugly. And fat girls are just... NoOoO.

i like pulling random euphemisms off the shelf

Yea the OPs pic shows her even mentioning how he talks to her once a month so clearly he's been farming this field for awhile. Nothing impressive. She could be ugly af and desperate for all we know.

This thread is filled with thirsty virgins

yeah i dont blame you.. some people are chubby chasers, others not so much. maybe date an ideal body type but with a semi fucked face kek

You act like a stuck up snob. Any other girl would fucking snore when you texted them. She's just some weird grammar Nazi that likes your try-hard bullshit.
Looks like you got a catch. Don't let this chick go, Lord knows you'll have a hard time anywhere else.

because height is like dick size.
It feels good to be clearly above average, but you still don't want to be too big.
It is something that you cannot change and something that girls care about.

HA. I guess I could think about that. Fuck it. What do I really have to lose except for my dignity?

Simple - Ecли бы ты был тaк cклoнeн. Is about a guy. To a female you would say - Ecли бы ты былa тaк cклoннa. This stupid language has masculine and feminine forms, and you just proposed to have sex with a dude. We all know that fags are very promiscuous and can't simply say no to a strange dick,

Tits or kys

Ah. So we make fun of others and make them feel insecure about something they can't change and girls, (which mind you, are almost always below 5'5" making that standard retarded on their part) fawn over?

ah fuck man, no ones gotta know right.. haha

You are texting to yourself.Most likely you are the hoyt as fuck girl from 2 days ago that made us think she was her brother trying to fuck her then she blew our minds with the big reveal and then blew us totally away as a hot as fuck girl posting nudes for us. she owned Sup Forums then and will always until her stunt is topped and only she can top it so honey show us those tits again please?

Thats how i know this is the girl from 2 nights ago...shes going to show us that stunning body again...dont scare her off comrade.

▲▲

Sounds like she has autism. Good job. You fap to a retard.

You should show the beginning of the conversation. I do something similar.

Her only imperfection was she was not a retard. Dude, she was smokin' hot.