Premier League viewership in decline

Premier League viewership in decline

EXPOOPSED

why don't millennials watch eplel Sup Forums

too busy slaughtering pussy

KODI-lol
>2016
>being a fucking mong pays to watch football

Soccer is the world's game and is immune to generational whims.

england needs more immigrants to turn this tide around

The problem is """"Super Sunday"""" now has shit games like Watford vs Burnley or similar dross because they are losing big games to BT Sport.

Sky Sports have now had to create Sky Sports Mix that shows various live events for free because they are absolutely hemorrhaging lost subscriptions, it costs like £50 a month for Sky Sports after the honeymoon period, they can't sustain their TV viewing figures when even my gran could figure out how to watch a stream for free.

Its because people dont watch tv anymore

I cant remember the last time i watched a game on tv instead of stream.

too broke and useless to afford televisions.

>millenials want to kill this

Because soccer is gay lmao

>letting yourself get cucked by the cable companies
Typical ameritards

A

The live sports bubble is popping.

Consequence of Newcastle and Aston Villa relegations

They also measure streams

every single person I know around my age who is a football fan watches streams. these figures will only pick up sky viewers and people in 20-30 will most likely not have sky subscriptions because it's such an unecessary expense in the age of the internet
I'm sure just as many are watching as ever but they're not going to get shekels from an increasingly large amount of them

How the fuck do you measure a stream from Acestream or some underground Arabian website?

I blame the managers. Who in their right mind would pay to see absolute frauds like Mem Guardiola and Mouyes?

Reminder that Gabriel Jesus is coming to save the EPL soon.

like i said, you're broke and useless. if you can't afford 100$ a month then you should just end your life as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

BEAUTIFUL

Was talking about the official streams

You first worlders watch 400p shitty streams just to not pay a couple Euros per month?

>100$ a month
boomers are so fucking dumb lmao

>he's proud of getting assraped by the cable jews

I'm a poor student living in a 16m2 room for which i pay 350 / month. I cant afford that shit.

Well they better fix the fucking schedule and remove monday games

Last season was just fine, I dont wanna get up early for some games

I'm watching a 1080p stream and saving myself £50 (990 pesos) a month

i'm 26 and i spend more a week on groceries. get a job maplenigger.

can be explained by ManU being shit

Is this you?

>Last season was just fine, I dont wanna get up early for some games
They don't care as long as a billion of chinks do watch it

that makes you bad with money

well doesnt seem to be working so far, the graph doesnt give that much info tho

whats up with his neck is this a shoop

It's the license that they can't afford

>$100 on groceries

you best be buying some caviar or some shit how the fuck do you spend that much on meat, veg, some alcohol etc

No, that's just your average hamburger-fuelled american

>cable is a sign of success

In my circles people would look down on you for even owning a TV

no it means i know how to cook things that don't come out of a cardboard box so i have to actually spend money at the grocery store.

>groceries
he's a yank, krispy kreme donuts are not cheap

you sound gay

Salads in mcdonalds are expensive lad

i'm sure they would

what circles? sitting in a circle around the campfire eating peyote and talking about the evil white man?

Because Manure can no longer compete

I don't spend that much on groceries, but I do on food because I eat out a lot. But I have a six-figure salary, so it's doable.

TV Rots the mind you are an inferior specimen to me for even buying one of those boxes

>competition from BTSport
>free HD streams online are easier than ever to find
>Clubs with large fanbases like Newcastle and Villa relegated while literally who teams like Burnley and Bournememe are in the premiership
Of course sky's premier league viewing figures are down.

why because i like to eat food that doesn't have 300 mg of sodium? then yeah i guess i'm gay as fuck, sign me up.

Literally everyone I know uses illegal streams

don't you faggots get fined for that? or was it only torrents

exactly. fresh food makes for cleaner poos and a unobstructed colon. i'm sure your boyfriend appreciates it.

>he thinks the food he buys from the grocery is "fresh"

kek americans are actually retarded

i can tell you've never had a woman over your house, you wouldn't know the first thing to do.

I'd rather exit life early due to eating bad than live my entire life be a queer.

Your gmo and steroid "enhanced" food isn't considered fresh in the first world tyrell
Nice trips tho

I only call your dad my bitch even though he still has a cock.

i have a stove in my house, might as well use it. that doesn't make me queer, it just makes you unskilled.

my dad would beat you so bad you would feel like you entered an entirely new plane of existence. his biceps are bigger than your head.

He already does beat me...off.

remember in metal gear solid when snake crawled through the microwave tunnel? that's what you would feel like afterwards.

Of course viewership is down for Sky when BT Sport is showing half of the games

Premier League doesn't care about English fans not watching as long as chinks and pakis are

No such thing as fresh food lid

nope don't know what you mean, i'm not a virgin that plays vidya

asians will be watching chinese super league in a few years

then just imagine what it would feel like to get microwaved and you'll get the picture.

What sport/league isn't declining these days?

eSports :^)

think about it, mon ami canadien, not only do british millennials get cucked by the cable company, they get cucked by the government that forces them to have a tv licence

>you can't even legally watch live programs on iplayer without the licence

But cooking is way cheaper than eating those shitty pre-cooked shit?

unless you're going overprice 'premium' grocery stores, you're either consuming enough food to feed a family of four every week or are, again, bad with money

People get disgusted by the insane amount of money that is pouring into sports while their own standard of living is declining, see Brexit. They turn away from this shit and are not longer willing to spend 150 pounds for a ticket while at the same time an idiot like Zlatan makes 150,000 pounds a week. Also eplel takes more and more care of markets like china, indonesia, etc. while at the same time neglecting and estranging the fan base in england itself.

This bloated mess needs to downsize again and cutting your sky abo is a first step in the right direction.

I blame east asian united customers.

i like to cook something different every night, so i buy lots of different ingredients. whereas if i was like your average millennial cunt, i could feed myself for three days with a couple boxes of frozen pizza and a 2 liter coke.

Poof

>whereas if i was like your average millennial cunt, i could feed myself for three days with a couple boxes of frozen pizza and a 2 liter coke.

If you're old enough to look down on millennials, then you're at least 35. What are you doing here?

i'm 26 like i said before. i'm allowed to talk shit about my own generation. we don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to nutrition.

or maybe 20 year olds in general don't have the best nutrition? jesus you're an idiot with no perspective

No, what happened is that the PL's new tv deal basically split their games between two channels, Sky and BT. So naturally, fewer people are watching Sky because they don't want to pay for both channels and many of them choose BT over Sky. Not that complicated.

millennials are cancer and already a lost generation, the next generation can't be worse

what does that mean? if you don't know how to take care of yourself by the time you're fucking 20 then you need to get a grip. and if you just don't care about taking care of yourself then you are the idiot, not me. if a woman came over to your house and asked you to cook her dinner you would unironically make ellio's pizza.

>paying to watch sky sports
no thanks lad bt all the way

but you're probably one too

>willingly paying for an inferior service that is available only when the cable company decides it is
>streaming in 4k quality, on demand, from anywhere in the world, whenever you want for free is an-hero worthy
>he thinks he's better for choosing the former
How does that Jewish cock taste?

the problem isn't millennials it's all 20 year olds are idiots including you

>if a woman came over to your house and asked you to cook her dinner you would unironically make ellio's pizza.

No shit, because I'm not a 30-year old housewife.

premiership football is shit now

All my streams are in HD/4k

I would just have my chef make something

i've had cable all my life and i've never missed a game i wanted to watch. so i don't know what you mean by "only available when the cable company decides it is". i don't give a shit about 4k quality, my tv is 5 years old and i don't think it can even do that. and i don't want to sit in a fucking computer chair or have to watch on a miniscule laptop.

>best league in the world
>shit
why even watch soccer then?

apparently i'm a step above your average millennial since i can cook.

falling for the most cliche of stereotypes, your intellect is amusingly small. i don't want to imagine having to trudge through life without the ability to cook myself a nice hot meal. what a prison that must be.

would have been lower last season if it weren't for Leicester. Now it's all Chelsea, Arsenal, City etc. no one gives a shit.
Sky pushing off the pitch drama is fucking tiring and the constant price hikes are fucking crazy too.

I don't think Sky Sports will be around in the next decade. The only reason Sky is around is because they got a head start in the 90s

Underrated as hell

I'm willing to bet MORE people actually watch the Premier League now than ever before

the only problem is people watch it online and on illegal streams. Nobody wants to pay out the ass to watch games they don't give a shit about, we want to be able to pick and choose the game we want to watch. Some sort of Netflix for sports needs to come out within the next 10 years

>falling for the most cliche of stereotypes, your intellect is amusingly small.

We can't all be as enlightened as you. I'd like to try though, what brand of fedora do you recommend?

>i don't want to imagine having to trudge through life without the ability to cook myself a nice hot meal. what a prison that must be.

Not really a big deal, cooking is hardly an essential skill in modern civilization. If I'm hungry I just go to a restaurant or buy something canned/packaged like soup or spaghetti.