Did they?

did they?

Lol look at them laughing. They don't give a shit about all the legions of disappointed DC fans. All they care about is a money check and their model good looks.

They know you all are idiot sheep that'll buy and defend anything they make anyway.

she definitely gave him a solejob

i really dont know how people enjoy llife

The only time I ever reall ydid was when I had opiates.

They tend to apreciate the little things, even if those things don't last very long. And society has fallen a lot to the point of the good things in life being extremely rare in most cases.

Just apreciate what you have and push on user, you still have a chance to not end up like me.

I can see her bulge

No, you dumb faggot.

They did.

Theyre attractive and talented

I like how the marketing for the new movie is "HEY LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING"

Then the actual movie will be the same dour garbage as all of zacky's other movies.

I feel bad for Momoa
He doesn't deserve Snyder :(

they look like such memes

I want her to abuse me

They probably(?) learned their lesson (maybe?). They'll probably find a different way to fuck it up, which is progress in my opinion. Maybe after making a thousand movies in a thousand bad ways, there'll be nothing left but GOOD ways.

Gadot can use her own legs as drumsticks

If you're over 25 and have never enjoyed life then I doubt you ever will.

You just KNOW

if anything, he'd fugged Ezra

Imagine being Jason Momoa in that trailer and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeleton body and horrific angular merchant face. I would totally have sex with you, both Aquaman and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his trailer when Gal leaves. Like seriously imagine having to be Jason Momoa and not only sit in that trailer while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and flat ass, and just sit there, hour after hour, while she pretended to be good at playing drums. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in there tells her she's GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS AND CAN PLAY LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and listen to her shitty fucking off-beat drumming and watch her skeletor arms struggle to barely lift the two wooden sticks. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Emilia Clarkes and Khaleesi cosplayers and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE KHALREER coming straight out of the boonies in Hawaii. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her concave ass as she just spread her legs to air out her crotch at you, smugly assured that Aquaman is enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there to smell her fishy vag and revel in her "wonder womanesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Ben Al-Flecki in the previous months. And then the audience calls for an encore, and you know you could beat every single person in the trailer to death with your guitar before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jason Momoa. You're not going to lose your future Aquaman spin-offs over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

another 16 year old? Who was the first?

that skeleton isn't fucking attractive, just look at that armpit, fucking disgusting, like the armpit of a rotting corpse

Zacky's tried to have quips and humor in his movies, all attempts have just all fallen completely flat, as he doesn't know what humor is.

Dont forget, Gal is a milf

not a milf when I wouldn't like to fuck

Fucks me, man, I'm 39 and I've never enjoyed life - maybe my brain is just wired differently, or maybe I'm just a giant faggot... I'm leaning towards the latter

>model good looks.
Only one of them, and it isn't the hag.

>ENTIRE KHALREER
ha

no...
god is this board really full of virgins?
Any experienced man knows that girls built like gal are fucking terrible in bed, and even worse really pretty girls are often boring starfishes in bed as well.

The only reason he would fuck that when he undoubtedly has a stable full of big booty big tits freaks willing to do his bidding at any moment is for the publicity he would get if they were to become a hollywood couple.

For just a random hookup its too much complications and risk.

>And society has fallen a lot to the point of the good things in life being extremely rare in most cases.

I think what he means is that not a lot of people have those "random good thing happens to you" moments anymore because society is so shit now

so if you're 25, you still have time?

>not a lot of people have those "random good thing happens to you" moments

Good looks and an interesting personality, they then surround themselves with people who are also good looking and have interesting personalities

>actors
>interesting personality's

user...

>attractive
>rich
>skills and talents
>not weird and shy and depressing

user... what do you think interesting personality actually means?

He's married to Cosby's sloppy seconds, he obviously is a cleverly disguised beta

Zack Snyder brings everyone together

>tfw weird and shy and depressing

just kill me god, please.

Is Ezra one of us?

>39
Try getting off Sup Forums jesus

Spoiler: You're probably not shy, you're just ashamed of your life and not a good liar. Other people either have lives they are proud of, or are fine with lying and faking it till they make it.

Instead you don't want to lie, or pretend, and you don't want to tell people the truth about your pathetic existence. So you say nothing.

If you actually worked hard and achieved something great, you wouldn't feel so ashamed, and continued exposure around people would make you comfortable and normal. The end.

Unless you actually have crippling anxiety and depression, but let's face it, not everyone on Sup Forums does.

>If you actually worked hard and achieved something great

Nobody that has ever posted on Sup Forums has achieved anything great. You will not be the exception.

I think you misinterpreted my post

Is Momoa visiting Auschwitz prisoners today?

They have money and success.

To quote Hunter S. Thompson

>A few of us get rich and lucky, the rest of us eat shit and die.

Bruh

2real4me

It's weird.

They're "movie stars". Professionally good looking. One is a model. The other probably could be.

Yet in that photo they look so...ordinary.

>tfw my girlfriend's two hottest actors are Momoa and fucking Ezra Miller

>tfw they basically cast an anti-waifu in the D.C. films

>tfw Harley isn't even that good

Fucking D.C. This is why your films suck.

Yeah they should totally let some fat neckbeads dictate their happiness. Fucking retard.

I think there is a difference between beliveing your existence is pathetic and not wanting to tell people and not wanting to tell people because they will think your existence is pathetic.

This is why I don't like the word shy.

I am perfectly aware that the life I choose to live is looked down upon, but I'd rather do what I want than live for others.

Now knowing people think im "pathetic", I try to avoid awkward and uncomfortable situations that shine a light on people's opinions because it just isnt fun for anyone involved and if it turns nasty towards me then I have no choice but to cut things off completely.

Which isnt really a big deal but wouldnt be preferred in many social situations

So I guess I dont think its fair to call me shy because I dont agree with what most people would define as "great achievements"

LOL just be yourself bro. Talk to girls, go to parties, bang sluts. Then at the end of the day grab a beer with all your homies. Whats not to love dude?

This was actually good.

Don't tell me what I've been denying for years.

ITS TOO MUCH

>tfw someone knows the truth about you

I can always lie on the internet, champ.

Beer and more beer until you can't remember where you (but who you are). Then when you wake up, drink more

I've never drunk alcohol before but there's beers in the fridge.

Should I?

Yes.
Drink.
Drink until you destroy something!

just be yourself

I kekd really hard at this. Thanks for the laugh man, have a free (you) and a Miruki.

>clicked to have a laugh at the skelly jewess
>it became a Sup Forums going full /r9k/ episode
>what's worse, there are people trying to give actual life advice
>to those very people that brag watching those Black and white shitty movies or think they're better because they have a ptp ratio and never turn their PCs off

Wew

>Gal Gadot will never strip naked and sit on my face right after coming home from a 10 mile run without showering

>she will never tell me how worthless I am

>she will never tell me that her smothering me with her pussy and ass is more than I deserve, but she's doing it anyway because she pities me and cares for me in a "he's so pathetic but I want to throw him a bone because he's a good guy and I know he does his best" kind of way

>she will never give me a lazy, disinterested footjob while she's watching TV or reading a book, then after I blow a huge load tell me to clean her feet and rub them because they hurt after that 10 mile run I mentioned earlier

why even live?

It's difficult - I've been here for 9 years, I'm addicted to this joyous poison.

What movie?

Can you read?

>married childhood crush
>regularly fucked wifes daughter
>fucks any woman that crosses his path
>fucks skinny twinks costars

Momoa is too based

>>regularly fucked wifes daughter
wait wut

is it just me or does gal godot look like she definitely has a cock?

dude i'm pretty sure that guy isn't jesus...

...because i'm jesus. duh.

>she

>regularly fucked wifes daughter
EXPLAIN