Minnesota Golden Gophers rape scandal part 2

Old thread hit bump limit. Quick recap:
>Drunk cheerleader goes to apartment with a number of football players and a high school recruit.
>Agrees to have sex with the recruit and one of the players.
>Up to 18 (Eighteen) other dindus join in; she's taking on up to 4 (four) at a time
>10 players are suspended for bowl game for involvement
>whole team (120 players) boycott football activities until their team mates are reinstated
>EOAA and Police Report are leaked (by suspended players lel) which make players look turrible
Latest development:
>team backs out of boycott

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Vikings_boat_party_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw the last thread had the internet badass "LOL SHE ONLY HAD 6 SHOTS TO DRINK DAT'S LIKE NOTHIN THAT'S MY STARTING POINT I DRINK LIKE A HANDLE A NIGHT AND BARELY GET BUZZED" aspies

>give into peer pressure to have sex with some dipshit
>get upset when a bunch of drunk retarded football players start up a train and run it on you
Maybe she shoulda just fucking not agreed to shit, its not gonna stop the school from getting crucified, but fucking women, man

>2016
>going anywhere near a school's athletes, a frat house, etc when alcohol is involved

the only girls who should be going to those things are sorority and tinder whores who don't have fathers so they try to fill the hole with random dick

I've only been following this casually and had a couple questions:
Are the players suspended/expelled from school, or just from the team? Like can they attend classes etc or are they completely gone from the school?
Was there any sort of school judiciary hearing, like were the players given the opportunity to testify or question the girl or present evidence or anything, or did the administration just do their investigation and suspend the players without even having a J-board hearing?

....never relax

dey wuz gud boys

ok buddy

Shoutout to my man Djam, smart enough to take a video of himself and the girl to prove consent then got the hell out of there before the ganbang started.

Of anyone is wondering the recruit is Quran Hafiz...he and his mom want to press charges against the woman and Iowa State has withdrew from recruiting race because of this.

>being friends with a straight black male as a white woman
>going to his apartment

You'd have to be exceptionally dumb

>team backs out of boycott

>have the Uni by the balls
>back off

oh this going to be very interesting, this recruit might save those Minnesota players.

Requesting someone to shoop Minnesota gophers colors and logos onto this.

>islam mom refusing to believe her son would take part in this

The woman sucked the dick of Hafiz but was concerned about the terrible smell. She gets upset because he wasn't able to keep it hard to have sex with her before he gives up. As he leaves he says he's not attending Minnesota because this place is "too fucked up".

What is it with black dudes and liking to run trains on one girl? Weird faggots

Without going stormfront, I suspect it's a tribal, evolutionary thing

>i'm just going to make up something

He's right

el stinky dicko

Read about tribalism and sexuality and impulse control

>spineless faggots puss out of their "protest" at the slightest breeze of opposition
Real powerful boycott, retards.
All those Somalians sure have made Minnesotans gigantic cucks

>Minnesota Golden Gophers
>dindus run a train on a naive girl
I don't know what she expected, the swedes of Minnesota import Somalis en-masse

side note:
>Tommy Elrod wiping his brow as rape scandal overshadows his betrayal of WF

>somali cuck posting

At least we know where Wisconsin's projected priorities are lmao

>minnesota
Like father, like son

>or did the administration just do their investigation and suspend the players without even having a J-board hearing?

I think it was this, which is why the players boycotted.

now that this info has come out the players look like idiots for the boycott but they were really just mad because they didn't feel like there was anything resembling due process and were not aware of some of the details of the case.

This will never not make me kek

Why do sports stars love running trains on some drunk bird?
It seems gay as fuck.

Here is the description of Stinky Dick Recruit.

I though I was the only one who wouldn't fuck a bitch that some other fucker had just exited moments before. Shit just seems nasty as fuck.

See
And

Joe Mixon too, punching a girl that shoved and slapped you is nothing compared to 11+ football players gangbanging a drunk chick.

>ywn have 12 different foot long hard black dicks around you
>ywn feel each huge rod pulse and shoot a thick load deep inside you

Fuck I wish I was the girl

Will white sjws finally turn on the black man? This past year they already turned on white women.

what the fu-

>leaf

carry on

>with 2 other dudes rubbing your dicks against each other as you try to fit all your dicks in her mouth
It is nasty as fuck. Fucking faggots.

shit I forgot about him, but he was already punished and that happened like 2.5 years ago

kek

Jesus. that is disgusting

thought i was the only one desu. dont know how the fuck you can stay hard with other naked men in the room

Soon

Obama really ruined race relationship and to make segregation come to full circle.

So did the players just not know what was in the report when they leaked it? This is basically a smoking gun for them.

It's so funny when white liberals love protecting blacks and muslims until they start behaving like blacks and muslims, at which point they react in shock and horror.

>le ebin leaf boogeyman

seems kind of gay

gangbanging a chick is the gayest fucking shit man.

more like spoogeyman, fagg

> dat leaf on leaf violence

seems like American colleges really are the interracial breeding grounds

>Pedo State will always be Pedo State
>Minnesota will now always be the Stinky Dick Homosex Rapists
I feel bad for anyone unfortunate enough to be enrolled as students there. Their entire futures are ruined and they'll never be able to get jobs once they graduate.

Literally nothing is funnier than "promising athletes" getting their careers ruined because they think they can just do anything to anybody.

Fuck them all, the world wouldn't lose a fucking thing.

so if she gets pregnant she wont know who the father is

>nigs vs women
This is a hard one lads

The lower apes do this and evolutionarily blacks most resemble the lower apes so they like to do it too.

The best part is that these people are serious

>Highly doubt that. That girl I mentioned, she has said it has happened to her friends too

I smell cleatchasers working together with cleatchasers. They are all saving face here and If this case fails again then the whole university falls in dominoes.

Why the fuck did they lift their boycott? Did they not realize that refusing to play in the bowl game resulting in a forfeit would totally fuck every bit of school's athletic program over? Everyone from the president of the university and board of directors, to the AD, to the boosters would be completely bootyblasted. It would be sweet justice.

Before the boycott they claimed they wanted to see the reports released. The university claimed they couldn't release the report due to privacy issues. Turns out the suspended players were given the report as one leaked it to the press.

In the report the players look extremely guilty.

>handegg players in charge of being smart

It's only a matter of time until this thing leaks in its entirety.

This is what boggles my mind. If you don't eat food that smells bad or funny, why would you suck a dick that does?

What a liar

>he doesn't rate smelly dicks

sluts gonna slut

Didn't Arnold Schwarzenegger talk about this once? It was about confidence in your penis size and how some guys can't keep it hard because they are too self-conscious about what the other dicks in the room.

>punished

Does he still play? What pisses some people off is Ray Rice did the same got his career ruined for it.

kek, it is. Every football game when a black player gets injured, they always show their gf and it usually always is a blonde white girl.

lel, this.It's like a contest to see who has the most viral sperm. Maury would get a ratings bonanza with this story.

That's why QBs and OLinemen never have this stuff happen to them.

>got his dick sucked by a college slut

I wish I was this lucky in high school.

As fucked up as this us this type of shit happens in every university. Hell even in freshman orientation shit like this happens at parties where people know someone who is already in the university.
And how the hell does a cheerleader not know wtf a recruit is?

Everyone there is a fucking retard.
Part of my job requires me to go to their medical building once a day and I kid you not, students have walked right into the side of my car because they are on their phones.

Coincidentally something similar happened once before in Minnesota and it did in fact involve the QB and Lineman.

However in this case the women were likely professional groupies and not amateur hour sorority girls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Vikings_boat_party_scandal

i just wanna see what this girl looks like desu