Sup Forumsros, I honestly am gonna need your help...

Sup Forumsros, I honestly am gonna need your help, some girl I know who is a friend of mine found my anonymous meme page specifically for edgy memes, she really wants to follow it, I had to burn it. I told her I'd teach her how to be a memelord since she's already edgy and the way of Sup Forums. Please give me edgy memes for me to use, but not ones that could be considered racist. Thanks Sup Forumsros.

OP here, I know its a bit much to ask for.

really?

Is this a sneaky cringe thread?

OP I'm fairly certain you don't belong on this board based on how you expect me to entertain this bullshit that you're saying right here but I am also damn near positive that I'm the dirty milk of human waste completely shaped. It was founded with the madness that I was crazy and built my feces. During the wedding ceremony the native Christ is a child beggar, a pedophile Beginning of the ritual singing! Nine months later, irrefutable, the acatematic skull of the anatomical skull faced with a stinking fever fever go back to the mother and smear the Congoid ruin of the village of dust.

What the Fuck are you talking about nigger

hey, op here, fuck you, how about that? Memes or GTFO, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thanks Sup Forumsros, if I get my dick wet over this ill come back with an update to this shitshow.

Op is super faggot lord go die