S/fur

s/fur
Gambling edition
Where X is the digits of any dubs you get:
0: Spank your butt as hard as you can
1: Punch your butt as hard as you can
2: Repeat the first reply to your post in a girly voice, post to Vocaroo
3: All your posts for the remainder of the thread must end in emotes such as owo, uwu, and >w<
4: Whether now or later, listen to the first hypnotic suggestion audio/video you get sent
5: Search the first noun, verb, or adjective in your post on e621, post what you get.
6: Give self bondage a try!
7: Make and post a shitty meme
8: Admit the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you
9: Squeeze your tits as hard as you can

Well, might as well roll

Why do s/fur threads die at night and g/fur threads are like 24/7?

Are s/fur people just more normal and sleep at more normal hours, or are fagfurs that fucking overbearing?

How does one self bondage 0_o

By using self-tightening knots, and knots that easily come apart if you manipulate them in the right way.
I know there's some kind of thing that does both but I forget how...

If they easily come apart doesn't that ruin the whole thing as you can get out of it when you want to?

Well, the important thing is that you can barely even struggle, and struggling won't get you free.

PREPARE FOR THE NIPPLE CRIPPLE

Nice feet

So did you do it?

Then how do you get out then?

If you do it right, you should be able to have it so that there's a small piece of rope that causes your bindings to come loose if you pull it.

If that's the case, then I go back to my original point

Obviously it's not perfect, but being held tightly by rope is quite the experience, even if you can free yourself with ease.

rollerino

Rollonomnio

Is it the lack of movement or the lack of freedom/escape that is more exillerating? I was thinking the latter but for self bondage with the requirement of being to undo things yourself I'm guessing it's the former?

Yeah, the former, the latter is only possible to create through psychological self-bondage techniques, which there are a number of but the easiest of them (hypnosis) is still definitely harder to get right then physical self-bondage.

It's fun though, the lack of movement is great but the lack of freedom is the icing on the cake.