Wwyd thread continued

wwyd thread continued

which one

would tittyfuck as i pinned her down, while lefty went down on her. then i'd grab her by the hair and force my cock down her throat, before busting a huge load as she choked

rape her right there on the beach, tearing off her bathing suit and forcing myself into her while she screams and struggles while onlookers dont bother to help and some come to watch and wait their turn

wwyd?

wwyd

wwyd

Checkedededed!
>I'd come so often in their mouth that they never forget the taste of cum for their whole life

10/10

so uh i dunno, everything? i guess

R4r

Where are the comments faggots?

I would lay on the bed fapping as she walks in. She would laugh and finish me off in like two minutes.

wwyd continued russian slut

damn, would love to take her right there in the park and pull on that hair

Wwyd to these two club rat whores

sweet god above

if i die before i get to have lsd-fueled sex with her i'll be really upset

same girl being fondled on her ass from the mall?

pick one

this little slut wwyd

This slut

yes ;)

I would force the girl on the right to take pictures of me fucking the one the left. Then I would force her to send these pictures to that girl her brothers and father. Wholla

which slut do you choose

would throw over that bed and rail that ass immediately while pulling on her hair. she'd scream at first, but learn to take it with each harder thrust

also jesus people, it's wwyd not "here's a fugly fb friend"

Would bang 2nd from right so hard

second from right

hopefully with the rest of them watching

Middle

which one, how

How degrading would the pictures be?

not a fan of that hair user, still i would lead her into a dressing room to change into that sexy dress from the first picture

Wrong pic

;)

wwyd

wwyd

It would be me fucking her ass and then she would suck me off and let me blast over her face. The text after the serie would be. He didn't let her loose her virginity.

would tell her to spread those long legs wide as i dive in face first under that skirt. she'll be nice and wet in no time

Can't wait to do it

Wwyd?

she looks like she goes to church, so i'd fuck her there, probably on the altar

She stares up at me with salty beads of pre-cum accumulating on her lips, tiny bubbles forming and bursting with each plunge she takes on my shaft. Reaching down, I pinch her jutting nipple, the sudden sensation eliciting a gasp of surprise as roll my thumb over it. She releases my cock with a moan and her eyes shut with pleasure.

Holding her from her chest, I push her on to her back, the heat from our lower halves drawing closer and closer. Her hips thrust toward with need and my cock presses into her sodden lips with a cry. Our passions boiling over, the time for teasing long since past, all that remains is a rough, hard fucking.

With me so close from her blowjob and her rapidly building orgasm, it is little surprise when neither of use can hold it back. Our hips lock together and with her shuddering under me, warm seed fills her.

Both painting, we hold each other close, our hands caressing the sweaty bodies in the afterglow.

>Damn I was hoping to fit that in the last thread but it took way long to finish than I though it would.
>And then I accidentally post this in that thread anyway.

you'd have to keep her quiet ;)

Any other ways you'd use this slut

be rough

That was amazing user. Wish I could reward you with her nudes but they don't exist

Now I am just fapping for her

nah, if someone comes they can just join in. what does she like?
after her moaning and assuming we're still alone i'll have her get on her hands and knees, still in this new skirt with her tits pulled out of her shirt

wwyd?

Feel free to abuse her more

she likes being used as a cumtoy very much, being teased

Maybe I should just take her virginity?

wwyd

well then hopefully the biggest blackest security guard comes and checks what the moaning is. he'll walk in to me mounted on her plowing her in her asshole, going at it like dogs.
any chance that pic goes higher?

middle. I'd bend her over the table and pull her hair while I pounded her ass hard. Then I'd put her on her knees and make her finish me off with her mouth and hands, taking my load on her chest.

wwyd?

Details? Be rough

that would be perfect.. would you let him take over?

wish I had better pics for you..

wwyd?

I am just edging for her right now. So diamonds here