Tell me about her Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWD7k6TrJ-g
youtu.be/WLVf9VMNPk0
youtu.be/QupB4NN8fI0
youtu.be/lcO-5vCitkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

I'm going out on a limb here and calling that she's the one to be honest. Amazing, independent, and so damn gorgeous it's hard to think straight. Glad I got to know her as soon as I did

she has the smallest most feminen peenor

Dog I was about to post the same thing. Mine is on my couch while I'm out having a smoke, but she's the first good thing to happen since my ex wife left me at the start of last year. Glad to hear other Sup Forumsros are finding keepers.

She's 15 years older than me but she's cute, has a stable job, strong, social, outgoing, witty, and just unf perfect overall
She also has a really smooth voice

I wish I could get help to get her to be mine.

She's my best friend's sister. We've known each for about 5+ years now. She knows how I feel about her and we've kissed and cuddled together multiple times. Unfortunately, about a year ago I had to move across the country due to work reasons. We've talked on and off ever since, but life is life, ya know? Busy. I know by the time I ever see her again she'll be with someone else. And I will die.

I just wish I wasn't so fat so would have a chance with her.

She's cute as fuck, and intelligent. I only see her on my runs, but it rarely happens. Next time I see her I'm getting her number.

follow your heart user

That's a he not a her then, faggot.

How do you know she's smart?

I wish she was with me instead. I know I can treat her better, she knows, but she can't leave that dumbfuck. I keep helping her out so she finally dumps him. She is with him, and loves him, but me too. She admitted these feelings. But She can't act on them...

I had a class with her in school, I graduated though. I never asked for her number because I was a pussy, but not anymore. She's 16.

I wish I was her type

Shes honestly the most amazing girl ive met in my life so far, but im too much of an asocial idiot to make anything out of it.

Go for it, if you don't you'll regret it.

Oh im going for it, but pretty much just to get it off my mind and get the rejection thats coming for me

Older than me, but not by much. Intelligent, angry at the world, cares too much, passionate.
Hates her husband.
Loves my cock.

Redhead, friend of friends. Last I checked also single and looking same as I. Though I'm also seeking redemption after failing to shake her hand like a dumb fuck.

Drawbacks, it'd be an LDR if I do manage to get her. She lives a couple hours away.

Blonde, co-worker. Doesn't work the same dept, matter of fact she replaced me when I switched over. She cute, thicc. She's local too, which is a bonus.

Drawbacks, works for the same company. Too much of a pussy to ask out and get reported to HR.

Though she seems chill af and pretty friendly towards me. Hell, I trained her before I left that dept.

>my head when thinking who do i want to fuck more
>youtube.com/watch?v=vWD7k6TrJ-g

This is a tumblr tier thread. Fuck off emofag. Know one cares about your bullshit

He's got ya there, bro.

gtfo if you dont care retard

She really hurt you, huh? Let it out buddy, what's her name?

ayy lmao me too thanks

go wax off faggot

Start working out

she's sleeping in the other room
it's pretty great

She's amazing and honestly I've never been happier. Supportive, hardworking, loving gets along with my family. After some relationships I honestly thought the whole lovey dovey one and only thing was gay and overrated but I honestly feel that way about her. Just thinking about her now makes me smile so much and I'm gonna go lay with her and just hold her close. I hope you all find that anons

maddie and im a beta fag so we talk alot but i havnt made any moves
side not ive had 2 lucid dreams where i kidnap and rape her
mfw

Oh you mad that you're being called out of the closet.

kek

Thanks, user. Some of us can really only dream.

I met her in November. On my birthday actually. I saw her profile on OKC, so I shot her a message. Something generic. She's 12 years older than me (27 for reference). She responded pretty quickly and enthusiastically. Honestly thought she was a bot. Then we spoke on the phone. She has a beautiful voice. She's Hispanic. Has a hard accent, but it isn't difficult to understand her. We talk back and forth for a few days. Texting slowly back and forth. New Years comes and we talk, but only just. We both get busy and tied up with shit. Life happens. Another few weeks goes by, and I message her out of the blue. She's not doing anything, and I'm not either, so I invite her over. Fucking shit Sup Forums, her pictures did not do this woman justice. Amazing body, a beautiful face, incredible smile. We hang out on my couch for a couple of hours, just talking and some cuddling. She's very smart, self made, independent, and overall extremely sweet. She even has a kick ass car that I would never expect given her personality. She's just a cool individual. We exchange some kisses, and she leaves. We talk again the next day and make those tentative 'we should see each other again' plans but nothing comes of it. We both go silent on each other.

Almost 4 months later, I text her on Sunday. Just saying hey, wondering how you've been. She responds! As the conversation goes on, she wants to meet up again. She thinks I'm a kind and sweet person. I never get told this. Most people tend to think I'm kind of an asshole, and that I'm kind of unapproachable. I kind of have like the male equivalent of resting bitch face. Just always very serious looking. And I'm pretty crass too. But not to her. And that's been making me go nuts about her. She's the first person I've felt this way about since my ex of 5 years and the mother of my child. This woman thinks I'm sweet and kind, and it was one of the best compliments I've ever received.

>muh independent womynz
enjoy that stubborn insufferable cunt, user

>She's Hispanic
I'll stop you right there, buddy

i fucked up her life so badly shes homeless, shes depressed, she cant land a steady job, and her boyfriend is a legitimate nazi. and i know that im guilty for everything that shes done due to a stupid fucking mistake. shes like this because of me

Cont.

We have a date for tomorrow night. I'm going to take her to one of the nicest places in town, and maybe go dancing or something. She doesn't go out too often, and she's a pretty busy person, but I'd like to take her out and have a great time with her. I fucking hate going out, but if it meant her having a great time, then I'll shimmy my white ass across the dance floor until the bars close.

She made me feel a way that I haven't in a long time, and I'm going to keep chasing that feeling. Hopefully it's with her, age be damned.

I'm kind of hoping Wednesday night is my last first date.

Did you just assume gender?

Her smile, it was topped off with red lip stick which gave a soft gleam to her perfect white teeth, her bright red hair was almost fluorescent when it was hit by the Sun. Oh, how could I forget her pale white skin which was seemingly void of any imperfection. And her fashion choice of a yellow jacket along with a red and white striped sweater when she was outside made her curves stand out in any crowd, oh how I wish I could be with her. My Ronald.

Yes and I have not seen her since 2014

She's got black hair and she's a bigger girl, but I love the way she looks. I don't have any pictures or I'd share.

I lost my virginity to her when I was 18. I was her 2nd, so it wasn't a fucking abyss yet. She's an awesome person and we've always clicked really well.

I hate that I've never gotten the chance to take her out on a date, and I've wanted to for such a long time, but whenever I get the courage to, something always comes up. She's always really busy with her job and she's got a good life ahead of her.

I, however don't. I don't own a car, I'm currently unemployed and we barely talk anymore. I want her so bad, and I just want to be able to tell her how I feel, but I fucking can't. I always choke and I've been let down with girls constantly and she's so great that I fear the rejection so much. I just want to tell her how I feel, and maybe take her out on a date, just one time. She's all I've ever wanted, but I feel like I just won't be a good mate.

She's graduating in a month and I'm 21 and in college. We live 8 hours away but I get to see her for the first time in over a month this Saturday, we met on a cruise a month and a half ago. Finals end Friday and I'm taking her to her prom Saturday night. I don't know how to feel Sup Forumsros. We have an over 3 week snap streak and I'm started to get really attached. I've kissed a few grills in he during truth or dare, but I haven't kissed anybody in 3 years and I'm a virgin. Idk what I'll do if she wants to fuck and I have no idea what the nature of our relationship is. I mean, we talk a lot and we're both single and it's not like there's anyone else I want to be with more than her, but I don't know what her feelings about me are. I'm just completely fucked

She traded me for one of the most hated guys in college, after she became a feminist. I'm not sad, i'm just angry at how can someone be so fucking retarded like her. And i'm also mad at myself, since i was fucking stupid of fucking a potential feminazi. I fucking deserve this, but boy do i wanna see the world burn.

The anthem. Except for the dude trying to get the 16 year old. That's just creepy as fuck in the traditional sense.
youtu.be/WLVf9VMNPk0

It's cool man. I don't give a shit about race, or that 'feisty Latina' bullshit. I've learned that everyone is different. I don't fall for that stereotyping bullshit. I like who and what I like. So you can stop me about it, but it's pretty much a mute point from your end of things.

It's legal in my state, I'm 20 btw.

She's [erfect. I love her. When I'm stuck at work hating it I just stop and think I'm doing this to treat my girl the way she deserves to be treated because I owe the world to her. No one has made me so happy before I used to think happiness as a commodity that you take once in a while but with her it's constant I can never be depressed knowing shes around. I can't name one flaw about her because every quality about her is what makes her, her and I refuse to change one thing about her.

You aren't her property, and she doesn't see you that way. If she did, you would know. You want some advice? Stop assuming things and just go for it. Because it sounds like you two are just friends. And either it's too late, you lost her, or you never had her. So just go all in anyways, and ask her out. Not on snapchat, no through text. Take her out, to a date without making it sound "serious" but let her know it will just be you too. Ask her out then, if she never agrees to the date in the first place, then she's not yours

fuck off lardass

No.

I don't know what women you've been fucking with, but being self-sufficient is hot as fuck

shes gorgeous, 4 years younger, bolder and braver than me, adorable, a great singer, and one of the only girls ive easily connected with, and shes in love with my director whose like 2 years younger than me. im also not single so i dont know why i even thought for like a second? like i love my girl and all but like god this girl was such an interesting concept to me because she was just there everyday for 2 weeks a consistent interaction. im probably just a gross neet anyways

Kek. Datz not nice.

We met ,we fell in love,it was amazing,she was apparently angry at me all the time ,she made a fuss about stupid little things ,after acouple of small arguements she started to stop loving me,not for one second did i stop loving her tho. She texted her ex asif they were best friends and it annoyed,did other shit i didnt like. But i was so in love with this beautiful ,intelligent,caring and most perfect girl for me that I was too blind to see the not so nice things she did. Eventually she said lets be friends I didnt want to loose. I faught for her like crazy,i shouldnt have i know. But i can say to may self that i was there for her since day one and loved her till the very end. Still think about her two months after we broke, something i cant seem to get outta my head. I will never get to feel her soft touch ,or as she gives me a kiss on her tender lips.
I must move on tho.
For any other anons,if you like a girl you go and make her yours ,dont be shy and fight for her. Good luck

She's 14 years younger than me. She calls me magic, tells me an angel sent me.

Candy raver girl, very black, so beautiful, so bright and happy and the way her eyes light up, the way she can captivate a room... we live together. She's so messy. It's surprising how hard its been.

This song is your life.
youtu.be/WLVf9VMNPk0

You're a fucking daddy wook who needs to not date women who were just being born when you started masturbating.

thanks man really made me feel like a low tier garbage man

Here's some gay shit to make you faggots feel better
youtu.be/QupB4NN8fI0

Kek
As if majority of the guys in this thread, nah, on this board, nah, in the world aren't in similar situations and feel the exact same. You always will look at yourself as less than great. You just have to work on yourself. Focus on that, and eventually you'll be in the ball game to be able to get your Love's attention.

It doesn't come easy, otherwise we'd all have someone.

>gay shit
>youtu.be/lcO-5vCitkI

shes a self absorbed compulsive liar who would never tell me truth until the end.
yet a part of me still misses her.
lol why

she was my first crush in HS. I don't know why. it just happened. some people once told us that we would make a good couple, but she replied with "eww no". me being the beta I am copied her sentiment. that only made it hurt worse. she seemed to talk about me all the time from what I heard. anyways after high school I didn't even talk to her, until recently. all those old feelings came back.

Kek

its not like i need the girl shes just so captivating oh well im not ever gonna see her after this year anyways. ill continue to stay with my girl and love her as much if not more than before

Ask her on a date and then smell her pussy.

She's funny, sarcastic, makes me feel all warm inside when I'm around her, and she's just really fucking cool. We have a lot in common, and I would really like to date her. Part of me knows nothing will happen, but the other part of me wants it to happen so bad.

Don't be afraid to use texting as a crutch if you have to it's better than nothing and usually gets the job done

was her bf a beta cuck or an alpha bro who made you feel bad about ever saying eww no

Yeah, no. Fuck that shit. Have some balls and tell her how you feel. If this is your only chance, then fucking get with the girl you dream of. If your girlfriend was the one, you'd have posted about her instead.

>but she replied with "eww no"

I woulda been like "Well, fuck you too."

She used to drawfag here sometimes, Not sure if she still does

Always thinking about her, lost her, contemplate suicide daily.

She's beautiful, our life goals are similar, she's intelligent and confident, I'm gonna take this slowly and try not to spaz out.

You're a beta cuck.

A girl from Sup Forums.
I don't know why, but I connect with the people on here so much.
I just feel like if I could find a femanon near me my life would probably be complete.

>was her bf a beta cuck or an alpha bro

her bf was some pretty boy faggot singer but i guess alpha.

>who made you feel bad about ever saying eww no

I did. for not seizing an opportunity

I haven't loved anyone in a long time. I haven't been infatuated, cared about to the point of obsession, none of that.

I just don't... Give a shit anymore. At all. I don't know what clicked in me. Maybe after 4 years of trying to find a girlfriend after my high school relationship ended, only to have a couple flings and the rest just girls that never end up being anything.
Maybe something in me just broke. Seeing these couples so happy and shit. It just. Idk.
I still get jelous of that. But I don't love anyone. And don't care to get to the point of asking anyone on a date. Idk what to do guys.

I'm not real anymore.

Should have punched her in the tit.

>Met her when I was a kid
>Lived in the country
>We were both poor, bare foot kinda poor
>Grew up together, basically 3 different family of kids (cousins and all) hanging out
>Her and I went to highschool together with a few others
>Our families got us a big house for all of us to stay in during the week cause it was so far from home
>Most of us integrated well
>She was kinda anxious and never 100% warmed into highschool
>Developed feelings for her, because of how helpless she looked
>Made me feel heroic how she'd stay around me
>We start going out in 11th grade (Note we're not related)
>Wind up going to college together
>I like to go out with friends
>She likes to stay at our apartment
>Texts me anytime I leave
>Anytime I come home she has our house gun next to her just in case
>She's really scared when I leave
>2 years into college she starts trying to get out more to "keep up with me"
>Her first night out
>She's drinking (She hardly ever drinks if at all)
>Lose track of her through out the night
>Commotion starts
>Go outside to see whats going on
>She got hit by a truck
>Hospitol, ER, doctor comes out
>She's on life support, not going to make it
>Standing there holding her hand
>She passes before her family even gets there

It's all my fault...no matter how many people tell me its not. If I had just stayed home more instead of going out with my friends, she'd still be here with me.

yo i got a bro like you! if this be that blonde headed boi, hai. Also relationships suck as much as league so hang in their and grind.

shes not the one but shes a one shes someone i connect to very well and i love her with all my hesrt just enough affection even in the friendliest of ways really sets my heart a flutter because im a fucking loser

ha, yeah I should have raped her

Holy fuck. This should be made into a drama film.

Name's April, she was my crush for about four months until I finally talked to her on a party. She seems to be a lot like me, I really want to know her better and I'm looking forward to smoke weed and drop acid with her.

Well no. But hey. Tell blondie we're in this together. Lol

>be me 21
>huge string of bad relationships
>get a nice ld relationship for 2 years
>mistake
>she cheats
>jump into bed with ex gf
>worst sex ever
>meet a better rebound girl
>fuck buddies becomes dating in a week
>23notgettinganyyounger.jpg
>move in together in a month
>click really well
>24 now, get sick
>oshitcysticfibrosis.gif
>she becomes breadwinner
>25 and a miracle happens
>she preggers
>we wed
>baby boy is born, looks just like me with her blonde hair
>stay at home dad
>raise my son with patience and discipline
>teach him to walk, talk, eat, and sleep
>wife starts growing distant
>financial issues cuz baby
>come up with financial plan
>she gets a little better
>27 now
>she took the boy and left out of the blue
>she had reconnected with an old flame behind my back
>claims she didn't cheat but may as well have
>home is empty
>files for divorce

I was thinking of her without the reminder OP, thanks.

Haha Yeah. Then maybe chain her up in your basement and made her your sex slave. Would have been funny.

Go for it. Just don't ruin things with your gf before you're sure you've scored the love of your life.

Met a girl a while ago and we became pretty close and we even talked about dating but taking it slow. After a while I get the courage up to kiss her goodbye after a movie. She texted me when she got home and said she felt something real. A few weeks later I take her to dinner and she met my mom and texted me when she got home and told me she wasn't looking for a relationship. Trying to be positive about it though

if only user

naw dude im content with my girl shes a hassle sometimes but shes great and i know shell do great things
i would love to be better friends with the other grill tho

You still can, user.

No. One or the other, cuck. Choose. You can't love the other girl and love your gf. One is the love of your life and one isn't. Which is it?

Yeah dude. Every single time we remotely interact it's like my guts turn to fire and I can't handle the tsunami of feels. That ship sailed a decade ago, and the feels haven't waned an iota. Fuck dude. I miss her and I truly wish I'dve taken that path sometimes. Maybe in the future? snowballs chance in hell is still a chance, amirite?

I don't give a fuck, my friends are cool with it, and I know she likes me.