I've been try a match making service in Thailand for over a two years now, looking for an Asian bride

I've been try a match making service in Thailand for over a two years now, looking for an Asian bride.
I've flown here twice before to meet prospective brides, only to discover something about them wasn't on the up and up and I was being scammed.

I found a local cop who moonlights as sort of a private detective. I have hired him to investigate the backgrounds of the girls I'm considering. He has saved my ass on more than one occasion. He prevented me from marrying a prostitute twice.

While I was here, I found this girl.
She's 19 and a virgin. We've been dating for nearly 2 months.

My private detective said she was a good girl from a good middle class family. Her family owns a restaurant and she's a god-tier cook.
Her family isn't poor and she isn't desperate for money. She seems to authentically like me.

She's willing to sign a prenuptial agreement.
Should I marry her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're coming to Sup Forums for life-changing advice, you got bigger issues than that.

This place isn't as edgy as you think it is kid.

>nearly 2 months
>marry her?
gr8 b8 m8

yeah but why are you finding your wife in this manner?

It's different here. All marriages are arranged.
Most girls here barely know the men they marry.

American women are degenerate. I want to start a family and I don't want to do that with someone who will leave me the moment they are not longer 100% satisfied.

>her family owns a restaurant
So, she's a Thai Bar Girl and the family bribed the cop to lie to you. What could possibly go wrong.

I would say yes to your original question, but this mentality is off putting. You seem to have found the wrong American women.

>NAWALT
No, he's right. There are no American women worthy of marriage anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4

Op what makes you think that other women from other countries won't leave you when they aren't 100% satisfied?

Op here. I've been around a lot of Thai Bar Girls. They all behave in a similar manner.

There is something about that job that changes a girl's personality and I haven't seen any of those traits in this girl.

Culture

The very fact that your willing to sign a prenuptial agreement suggests it won't be long term. Why even go through the trouble of marrying in the first place? Do you even know what marriage is?

how old op?

pic related is girl?

I'm going to need more pics before I can give you an informed decision.

>can't tell if serious
>also what's the point of marriage anymore

you aren't familiar with family courts are you fag

Boy, you sure did watch that 24 minute video awfully fast.

>confirmed not serious
tl;dr

>The very fact that your willing to sign a prenuptial agreement suggests it won't be long term.

Are you retarded?
A prenup removes incentive for divorce.

No, actually I'm very serious. Wasn't joking. Wasn't trolling. The video really is the argument.

19. Yes.

>american femanon detected

You truly wish