Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm 48 years old, no job, on disability for depression, and just being generally nuts. Currently I live with my parents in their basement.
I've been out of work for 3 years now and I'm going more nuts. No idea what to do with my life. Ask me anything.

where you at? want to grab a beer?

I'm in the 508, there is nothing open in my area..

I am in fact drinking beers..

that's a long long way from me unfortunately

buck up OP. I'm well on my way to being you one day except my parents dont have a basement. ur my rolemodel

cheer up OP!
smoke some weed
or get a job
whatever you want!
just don't kill anybody!

Not gonna kill anybody, I'm actually a personable guy. I don't look like a basement dweller either. Hot women hit on me all the time, but I don't go for it because in my experience as soon as I tell them about my situation they want nothing to do with me (most of them anyway)..

ahah
ah yeah sorry i didn't mean to imply that you would want to kill anybody
just ya know do whatever you want within means
what does depression feel like anyway?

You always doubt yourself and have no drive to do anything for starters..

i find myself getting out of bed on a beautiful day, saying screw life, eating then going back to bed for the rest of the day. Also I generally avoid people.

what is your favorite thing to do?

Why don't you kill your parents and run away with whatever cash or good are around?

Drink, I drink alot. I used to like hanging out with my girlfriend (now my ex) and play videogames all day.

Because even though I don't like my parents I do love them and I don't want to go to jail for the rest of my life..

my favorite thing to do is to drink also!
what videogames do you play?
how much do you drink in a week?

Shit, right now I'm playing Fallout New vegas, Payday 2, Fallout Shelter. My girl and I were big into Warface and DDO..

On top of all this my best friend is dying of cancer and he can't even hang out with me and drink anymore. Fucking sucks balls..

Come to think of it, I fucked up so bad with my ex. I desperately want her back, but at this point I know it will never happen.

huh i like shooters but i had never even heard of Warface
how does it compare to other popular shooters
my favorite still is the new DOOM that came out a while back

In my opinion Warface is a great game, but I got so good at it, it became boring to play.
Google it Sup Forumsro

Lost my girl in a fucked up way also. She had a teenage daughter who was really hot who started trying to get me to fuck her..

Bump

OP do you get permanent disability for being depressed?