>Paula Patton not gagged
It was alright, I enjoyed it.

It was alright.

The 40+ minutes of cut content shows

>wasn't bad
>kino is top tier troll bait

40 minutes of cut content?

What? how long was this in theaters?

It looked like dogshit, only fans of the series seemed to be interested in the story.

wtf I hate tolkien now??

It was stereotypical fantasy of the highest caliber.

Problem is that's extremely fucking niche.

Gul'dan was a big guy

He was, actually, a big guy. It was so retarded how none of the Orcs rushed to him to kill him after he disrespected their traditions.

Yeah, I guess they were intimidated. The shirtless brawl near the end was cool.

For you

Orc parts were good, human parts were shit.

I liked it. Thought it would be gay, but it was p cool

It was a mess.

>every scene with Khadgar looked like it was taken out of some low-budget fantasy series with equally shitty CGI
>the entire end fight with the golem

how?

I thought it was ok user.

:)

Kind of want to see this, but flying Dalaran and what they did to Karazhan triggers my autism.

That really pissed me off. They could of took him if they all attacked together.

Flopped really hard everywhere except China and studios only get less than a quarter of the gross from China

>They could of
Stop.

>based ragnar fucking up orcs
pretty kino

i downloaded it to give it a try but I started laughing hysterically when I saw how shitty the orc cgi was so I just deleted it immediately

the Golem was terrible

The entire character of Medivh was fucked, the actor is shit and has never been able to emote. Flimmel can't emote either but still better than Ben Foster.

the entire Garona character was awful, she looked retarded and the writing was dogshit.

The Orcs were the best part of the movie, and I felt way more connected to them as characters than any of the shitty humans. Durotan/Orgrim were great, Gul'Dan was well done.

The orcs saved the movie basically, they need to rethink how they write the human characters or cast people that can actually act for the sequel

>The orcs saved the movie
>Intensely shittalking Medivh, the only saving grace of the entire movie

I appreciate your attempt at trolling

@73140425

Nice meme friend but no (you)s for you tonight!

the story wasn't the one from the books, it was actually a worst story, so no kino pueblo

with the way Lothar so casually dispatches Nemesis mode BlackHand, i dont see why he didnt just finish him off Gul'Dan and take command of the whole horde by right of conquest

what the fuck is this,
leave and never come back
sure is summer in here..

theatrical runtime was 2h 3m. director said there's 40 min that couldn't make it. he also said the blu ray will have deleted scenes but i'm not sure if it will be all of the 40 min.

It was boring, tacky and cheap-looking.

Warcraft's artstyle doesn't go along with live-action, and the story cut so many corners that it doesn't give context for any of it hoping you will get distracted by the awful cgi.

It was bad. Not fucking terrible, mind you, but I don't think 40 minutes of footage will save this shit.

I don't see why not. Alot of the footage is fully complete. I'm looking forward to those 20 minutes that were cut from Draenor. The campfire scene with all the orcs looked really interesting.

Nice dubssss

I enjoyed it.
John Wick used to be my goto drunk movie night flick, now its warcraft. Swole'dan was fucking masterfully done.

You seem to think you are too good for Road House, disgusting pleb.