Ausfag here

ausfag here.

question for my american Sup Forumsro's

what do you guys honestly think about your country and how it is all going. You guys seem to be the center of a lot of conversations around the world but in somewhat of a negative light, mainly that your country is poorly run and filled with racist idiots.

Honestly not trying to have a go at you yanks but just came to mind, what do you guys think.

Or do most of you not care about International opinions.

Personally I would if Australia was so negatively talked about by so many nations.

It's run by the wealthy just like other countries, the rich bribe the government In their favor. The media distracts people by invoking racism to keep them distracted from the real problems our country has.

Some of my pals and I discussed your financial situation, it looks pretty grim. Like your country will never see a debt free bank account again.

Conspiracy theories in why you guys want to keep a war of some sort going.

It keeps your economy alive.

Just waiting for WW3 so all these entitled fucks get put in their place including me :/

As long as we continue to thrive as a country, outside opinions don't really matter much to me. When I get my associate of science in engineering or my bachelor's in mechanical engineering, I'll probably take my skills to another country just for the experience.

You don't see some white guy in charge of Africa.. Hati.. Egypt.. though if there was.. I can say they might not be giant shitholes full of niggers complaining about how white people ruined everything then suddenly they leave and now everything is going to shit and they need to come back and throw money at them until the problems all go away and then leave them alone so they can fuck it up again.... fuck all nations though honestly.. because you know what.. white people are fucking cunts.. just in a different way. Everyone treats everyone like shit and they all fight like children over what is theirs and who can play with it.. I want to push the earth into the sun because everyone is either retarded or just so selfish that they shit all over everyone.

I work closely with military operations here and no matter what side your on WW3 with todays technological advances would be costly for all involved. Unless a new convention was written and signed off.

Maybe, but is America honestly thriving as a country right now? in your opinion.

Is Trump actually benefiting your country financially.

Best of luck with your studies, I'd recommend Australia it is pretty nice over here.

US fag here

I don't care. Obama wasn't that bad, Trump isn't that bad. Racism in the US is as bad as people put into it. The financial status of the country isn't that bad.

Honestly, I think people's lives are so boring they're just making anything they can find into a holocaust.

I am still not sure what the giant fuss about trump destroying america is about.. I have yet to see anything horrendous other than the drilling proposed on national parks.. which was shot down.. I am sure he was paid to attempt that by big oil.. but ultimately there are many things that the president cant do but often gets blamed for. However as far as military is concerned I have friends who recently came back from service and they were damn thankful for trump changing rules of engagement.. one of the first things he did.. it kept our soldiers safer and made people trying to kill them scared as hell to get near them.

I was in Ethiopia late last year for work when south sudan fell into a civil war (again)

All over President Kiir kicking Marchar (think thats how they're spelt) out of the political ring.

Marchar being the leader of the more tribal crowd and President Kiir being the more educated individual who studied in england.

Marchar ordered his followers to basically slaughter people as a result,

It is sad to think that a lot of general individuals probably have more leadership capabilities than these guys. I agree.

/thread

this.. the screaming going on in the streets like toddlers throwing tantrums is obscene... our country is full of fucking bellyaching assholes who think the world is ending because the president isnt the smartest person ever and is a dick... hes not the first and wont be the last.

This is probably the lowest international. view of America since we dropped the nukes. And honestly it's pretty shit over here these days. Lots of protesters majority of cops at fucking corrupt all the politicians are corrupt. The federal reserve is a god damned laughing stock along with the rest of our financial industry. Another collapse is coming but people are ignorant because stocks are up. It's only a matter of time till we are in the worst shape since the Great Depression.

It's pretty terrifying that there are parts of the world that are literally one giant endless ghetto.

Honestly I don't give a fuck. Live in the hills of Tennessee. Hillbilly born and raised.
Pretty much everything people say is true.
This is the home of religious nut jobs, militant anti government guys, gun tooting, moonshine loving, cousin fucking, pickup driving fools. Hell I'm one of'em. I go to church in Sunday (even though I'm not a believer) I own more guns than a small army needs. I make shine and and go fishing and hunting. Am I ashamed? No. Should I be? Who gives a shit.

South Dakota Checking in.
Everyone is racist... be honest... I married a Mexican and I'm still racist. Even against whites.
Really we don't care about international opinion. To us there is no "International"
Our internet is dominated by English dissuading non-speakers.
We use immigrants for everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Cheap labor, slaves, scapegoats for when the economy isn't as good as we like it, etc.
Even global relevance is on a scale created and centered by us.
So yeah we don't really give a fuck if Merkel jabbers about sandpeople or Putin has a bowel movement.
We own and control everything and we try to keep up with that responsibility.

>Honestly, I think people's lives are so boring they're just making anything they can find into a holocaust.

I have the same opinion about my country. I think that we live in a pretty good country if you ranked our countries internationally. But people naturally need something to bitch and complain about. Hence, Non-Binary rights.

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else, I've been around your country and you have nothing to brag about

>hills of Tennessee. Hillbilly born and raised.
Alabama here, and yeah brother you are right.
I don't know much of what goes on in the north but up south it's like usual. People make fun and point fingers but hell boys, we have a good time.
If outsiders wanna joke about us or such they can.

I live in Chicago fyi, the most America city in the US

This

I'm a white 19 year old male living in south Florida. I think the county is heading south with trump, but its a nice change in the political dullness that we've had recently.

How much you sellin that shine for boy?
Better not blind me.

Listen.

It's 2017. Why the hell would I invest my identity in some imaginary community, let alone something as vague and tenuous as a country of over 350 million people with thousands of unique subcultures?

What sense does that make?

Why should I care that the most powerful country in the world, of which I happen to be a citizen, is the center of international discussion? Seems like the equivalent of being obsessed with a fucking trashy talk show with a charismatic head guest.

Moreover, why the fuck do you care? You live literally halfway around the fucking world. Keep up with your own short, restricted, determined life, and try not to worry yourself about the superpower across the pond.

I say that as an American living in Japan who doesn't keep up with current events. There's nothing worthwhile about the dog and pony show of international squabbles.

Shit, son. Move on.

Typically good shine goes for 25$ for a quart jar.. but if you are friends.. maybe 20.. or for free.. we are poor as fuck you know.. and chicken feed/deer feed whatever is pretty cheap in bulk.

The US literally gets criticized no matter what they do. They get criticized for intervention, and they get criticized for non-intervention. I remember the President of Nigeria criticizing them for not staging a big enough intervention to fight Boko Haram. I remember the US getting called racist Machiavellians for not waging war to prevent the genocide in Sudan, and then getting called racist Fascists when they waged war on Iraq (when the Iraqis were gassing the Kurds).

Australia doesn't get criticized, even though they've been involved in pretty much every big US or UK military intervention.

There are many legitimate criticisms of the US, its most enthusiastic critics barely ever mention them.

In my opinion, we are. We got out of an economic slowdown that began in 2008 and we're ok. Trump in office doesn't really change anything. Our entire government is set up in a way that if we tell he can't do something, he can't do it.

>Block all the muslims!

Nope. Federal court judge blocked it.

>Get rid of the Affordable Health Care act a.k.a. Obamacare just because it has his name on it. Oh, and here's a new health care plan that makes in unusable by 24 million people.

Nope. Congress won't allow it.

I like that attitude,

I think as long as people are generally happy and not trying to fuck on others. Who cares.

Not bragging, I don't really care for our countries military or financial ranking. Just curious on what Americans thought about international opinions, obviously not all are negative but that was my query today.

I do love our country its quiet, not very populated, has its own character. Would still love to see the US one day.

Haha, the things I have unfortunately had to witness in my ventures. There are some dark holes on our planet.

Too real user... its to distract you from the demon siphoning souls from all religions

>How much
Hell give me a twenty and I'll get yo a jar that will clean your guts. It's good shine.

Nothing has changed in the last few decades, we're still here and we're still the powerhouse. Stop relying on media for a picture of whats going on. We still put our pants on in the morning and go to work, we still build tons of weapons, and we still have a super powerful military.

Montanan here.

Bunch of dumbass cucks voting more dumbass cucks into office. Same with most other nations.

Obama was a cuck, Trump is a cuck, Bush was the biggest cuck I've ever seen, Clinton did some cucking.

Politically our country is trash. Dumbass republicucks blocking bills just cuz they can, even bills to help heroes. Dumbass democucks are no fucking better, and every shitlord is too dumb to support a good candidate for any office.

Our countries laws should be on the antiques roadshow. Even our economy is designed to screw people over every 15-20 years. Our education system sucks because fucking southerners can't get their shit together, and too many northerners sympathize with the inbred dumbshits.

The only good part of our country is the military, but even that has corruption and clusterfucks in every corner.

Basically, I'm hoping that Fallout 5 is a larp.

i am personally having a blast here in America
i live white
live in California surrounded by Mexicans in Bakersfield but i don't give a shit because they are all mostly cool hard working guys
the only thing i want is for the govt to not increase taxes on me
oh and i want to be able to buy guns too

oh and what is Australia like OP?

Some people have different interests to yours, nothing wrong with that.

Being such a popular topic among people I work with and socialize with I just felt like asking.

Thanks for your input though.

>Montana
Been there.
Nice place.
Not too many people.

>block all muslims

You mean the one that are known to be heavily infiltrated with radical musloms or do you mean the part where its only a temporary block for increased vetting.

Part of the problem with this country and many others is that both sides are so sug on against each other that logic, reason and doing the right thing is thrown out the window.

Its just.. fuck that bitch Hillary, liberal, weak!

OR

Fuck Trump, republican warmongering racist!

>. Hell I'm one of'em
I like your attitude boyo.
No shame, no lies.
Honestly thing the southern folks are a lot nicer than the people in the north.
Keep on doing what ya'll are doing and to hell with the rest.

these.

where do these come from?
somebody should punch these fucks in the face.
i would if i could.

>"look at me giiiuuuuzzz i made a make a new "world war 3 NAO" in minecraft, pls lick and subscibledidoo XDD warvidya was fun on the xbox!"

Muslims*
Dug*

God fuck the S7.

I grew up in South Brisbane, Nice quiet place. All we used to care about was skating and surfing. Since i was younger times have changed a bit. More multiculturalism cities are getting bigger.

It's not too bad though, two hours in pretty much every direction and you are in the quiet country or beach. If you love outdoor activity it is a good place to be, if you had venomous things, maybe not.

We take pride in our traditions but we all seem to know we are just a aid in military efforts around the world. Our SAS is pretty bad ass though.

Not sure if you're OP. Please correct me if you are.

Some people have different interests, sure. That's inevitable.

Assuming you're one of those people, I wonder why you care . . . What concern is America to you? It's just another place, like any other developed place, except more diverse. I say that as someone who has spent cumulative years WOOFing, teaching internationally, homestaying, etc. The only people I've met concerned about America's status are those who buy into silly, simple international narratives and for some reason really do care about America's place in the world despite being so, so disconnected from the country.

What do your colleagues think, and what questions do they have? I'd be happy to give some more answers to any questions they have.

Take care, yo.

/thread

Exactly, I like it here too. When most people think of the United States they think of New York City or California, but there's many beautiful rural states here that aren't too much impacted by the government. This is Livingston, a town of just over 7,000 people and I love it here. There are some racists but it's to be expected, as I've only seen 5 black people here at max, but it doesn't really bother me because I'm not ignorant. Fresh air, mountains, nice people, etc.
To anyone outside of the US reading this, don't be scared to come here, there's many different things to do in this country, from skiing up in snow-capped mountains to the palm trees and beaches in Florida, to the many cousins having sex with each other in Mississippi, even to the rainy city of Seattle that reminds me of the climate in the United Kingdom. I love this country.

I moved to Mexico for good more than a decade ago. Gringos are gibbering idiots, chicanos are worse. Their economy is about to implode and, fortunately, they've already built a double wall (first with Bush Daddy, second with Clinton) that can be used to keep them out of here just as well as it can be used to keep us out of there.

(One day last year they rounded up more than 1500 undocumented gringos in Tijuana alone and sent 'em back where they came from. More than four hundred had warrants out for them, so they went straight to jail.)

Moving south.
Winters are too rough.
Will visit though.

I am OP,

I think maybe its a bit hard for you to understand.

But as and Australian a lot of us have been raised with the knowledge the America is our fail-safe. We have always done our best to assist with what we can as a country in return for a good relationship and protection, or I would be speaking Japanese right now.

I'm not sure if you know or not, but funnily enough our country gave more of a crap about your election than our own election which was pretty well noted all around.

So I think naturally whether its just bad media publicity or rumors w.e I think when our country hears about instabilities in America we wonder what the status truly is at.

For instance we talk about how much the country borrows from the world banks and if your country will be able to find a position in the future where you will be able to start paying that money back as too much debt can be detrimental.

After the elections we saw a lot of riots and violence in the streets, probably something we don't really get here (atleast not on that level) Guess a lot of people questioned the state of America.

I honestly love the cold and the long winters, but I fully understand, some people just can't stand the cold. This past winter was surprisingly very rough, more snow and a lot colder than last, it got to -23f here in Livingston and stayed in the minuses for nearly a whole week and half straight.

Vergas

from what i can see i think America is more stable than it has ever been
i may be wrong but i think our violent crime rates are at all time lows
our media outlets get big money and ratings for making people believe that our country is in the worst state that it has ever been in

We're still good OP. Nothing but liberals crying themselves to sleep at night. Nothing has changed except what bathrooms faggots are allowed to use.

I'm guessing you're in Minnesota? What's it like there?

check'd and kek'd
as a liberal, i agree with this. people need to calm the fuck down, as well as stop letting men into females bathrooms. it's fucking stupid

Trump
Days without embarassing America: 0
Number unchanged for about 5 years now, and yes, he's been embarassing us since before he "won" the election or even ran.
Enough said.

bcz the white dog perfectly resembles america

according to our news outlets you let your war ships float around korea

does that fucking look like america to you? fucking korea? no? then what the fuck are you fuckwits doing there?

that's why the world cares. the americans run into some country like iraq, all around the globe. that's why everybody cares about your overwhelming stupidity.

also the fucking computer you wrote that "ohmagerd why is he looking at us!???" on was invented in fucking america, there's no way around you fat pieces of shite

>embarassing us
>us
kek

It's run by the wealthy just like other countries, our wealthy is much more cool though. Far more successful and have at least tried to implant good values in the citizens.

The every day for most Americans hasn't changed, the riots are pretty isolated

and fuck a 2mb limit on Sup Forums

fucking gooks

gifbin com/bin/012014/1392140383_small_dog_dances_on_chair.gif

and google, the captchanigger, is also from america, we care about us, not u

Those concerns are fair enough, OP.

I imagine, and I can only imagine, it would be quite intimidating to be in the shadow of a far more powerful, influential country, one whose silly elections could possibly shake up your own country's stability.

You're right that I can't understand what that's like.

I wouldn't be worried too much about American debt. Last time I checked, and, note, this was when I was actively following all the silliness and was a good little citizen, the combined amount that other countries owe to the US plus our military protection and our trade agreements and their enforcement and our charity/aid and our mediation and our volunteer developmental services and god knows what else makes up much, much more than we owe. You don't have to worry about us, mate.

Furthermore, you live in a god damn great country. You seem smart and informed, so I don't think I need to direct you toward info on Aussieland's HDI, employment rates, economic stability, diversity, and liberal development compared to most other countries.

You're the cream of the crop, mate, and though America may make up and support every part of the cake on which you sit, you shouldn't worry yourself.

I hate giving advice because I'm in no place to give it, but when you write that a lot of people question the state of America, I just hope you'll realize eventually that the RED WHITE AND BLUE will be just dandy, and the concerns you have right now are just hiccups in your international narratives.

Big ups, son!

Thanks for the input man, noted.

Haha thanks, You don't realize how much power the media has until you start asking questions.

Shits getting pretty weird here too, I got in a fucking stupid argument the other day because I said non-binary was a mental disorder. By some shaved head 'thing'

Please allow me to correct you, we're not racist we are realists. Also, the government is shit because we put them there.

>International opinions
>being american
kek

srsly can someone explain what is the reasoning, why does Sup Forums have 2mb limit on files and no sound?

mods r fags :3

Finances.

>then what the fuck are you fuckwits doing there?
This shit, son. This shit is so annoying. Your conflation of my post with some sort of representative statement of American interests is the kind of low-ball bullshit that I find so annoying with people who care about international discussions.

I also think America's excessive interventionism might not be for the best, but, nah, son, you went ahead and roped me into some sort of generalized populist rhetoric against the US and cast me as a damn target.

Shit's annoying, yo.

Trolls gonna troll, though, I suppose.

lololol

plot twist, I replied to you first because I felt like you was talking to me. I was merely mirroring.

But I can see where you're coming from, it's hard to get points across in textform on the internet.
Where made a board to discuss this international shit out once and for all ( ) but appearantly it made it all worse instead of solving it.

I'm not going to read anything in this thread, but here is my take on America.

Our school system is extremely fucked up, and I honestly don't think we can fix it. We treat our veterans like absolute shit, they deserve better across the board. General and mental healthcare are in shambles, insurance absolutely rapes their customers. The government forces you to pay for an insurance or they fucking fine your ass. The majority of the population can't think for themselves, and are brainwashed from birth. We're so fucking consumed with social issues that we are crumbling from within. History is truly repeating itself.

Fuck niggers, fuck sand cucks, fuck Mexicans. If you want things to be better, then act accordingly, you fucking fucks. I'm sick of hearing these fucking asshole complain about their civil rights. No one is forcing you to stay, leave this shithole for another shithole.

The illusion of freedom in America is disturbing, we are not free, but slaves. To work until we can no longer, eradicating others on your ascent, all for something that isn't real. Sharing is truly caring, and America doesn't do that. They take your toy, break it and try to sell it back to you for more than it's worth. We're blind.

I was pretty worried when Trump got elected, but I was unaware of the depths of his administration's incompetence. He has no real legislative or foreign policy agenda and no idea how to govern. There are safeguards in our constitution that prevent him from doing much of what he wants to do unilaterally.

Honestly the next four years (or less) won't be that bad, unless there's some national crisis or he gets his shit together. And I kind of enjoy the scandals and watching him flail on twitter.

True, true, man.

You take care.

this basically. money made sure the two most socially controversial, but most manipulatable people were picked as candidates for both parties.

big money has almost completed the machine. a self-sealing government which moderates have given up on, extremists will kill eachother for, and nobody will ever be able to change until theyve died peacefully from old age.

Really appreciate the response mate,

I'll make sure to pass some more positive information around and look into things a little bit more for a more backed opinion.

Cheers,

i remember saying the same thing about lil dubya when he got elected. holy hell.

Brought to you courtesy--of the RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!

> poorly run

When Trump first got in and did things like the first travel ban, I think people thought he was going to keep on doing stuff like that once a week, until we were nuking Iran and North Korea at the same time. With Congress and the courts kind of slowing him down, people seem to be less scared of what he might do.

Every time we get a new president, big businesses and rich people have to spend a little time figuring out how it's going to work with the new guy. The options, in order of preference, are approximately:

1. Buy off the same politicians and keep doing what they're doing.

2. Buy off a different set of politicians and keep doing what they're doing.

3. Buy off... we're not sure who, and change to doing... we're not sure what.

4. (To be avoided, but rare) Go hide in a country with a non-extradition treaty.

> and filled with racist idiots.

We always have been. Up until the 1960s a lot of the racists were open about it. After the civil rights movement, a few people really did change their minds. Mostly what happened was that the racists realized they couldn't talk about it in public much anymore - they could only talk about it to like-minded people.

Then, somebody invented the Internet!

This let the racists talk to each other in a sort-of public space, but they still weren't quite visible to everyone.

Then, somebody invented Fox News!

This put the racists in control of a nationwide TV network, making them visible to the country and the world.

Seconded. They also made it into a phony election issue.

Fair enough. He really did shit the bed, but I still have to hold out hope that Trump is a different kind of idiot.

Bump

Our president has the intellect of a 6 year old it's going great.

Racism is kinda tricky. Im not really racist, I just despise people who are purposefully less than they could be. I hate ghetto culture for the same reason I hate redneck culture. if you are a dumbfuck to fit in and I have to pay for it.. I have no respect for you. that being said. I rarely meet the people I despise. seems like everyone is just trying to get by. The trick with racism is that the people who are all about race are never the best of that race. like, you don't see doctors and engineers marching around chanting "white power" it's just a way for the government to keep the poor from uniting.

tbh its not too different from when everyone hated america because bush went into iraq, the only difference is trump doesn't hide that he's a racist asshole...

the only controversy we are at the center of is how the globalist news media is attacking trump 24x7.

I like your point

> you don't see doctors and engineers marching around chanting "white power"

No you don't, In my opinion it does seem to be the less educated that cloud their priorities with silly ideals.

The topic of the year does seem to be trump and probably will be for the rest of the year.

But also topics such as, Financial Status, Americas stance on certain wars and General population opinion on well-being.

I've always heard mixed opinions on him and I gather I will continue too. He definitely does not help himself when it comes to the media either.

Best post I've seen in this cesspool in ages!

Oh shit, I'm one of the Mexicans in Bakersfield. Sup man.

I'm just glad I wont be alive by the time the US is completely fucked.