Will Jodelle Ferland be the next Felicia Day?

will Jodelle Ferland be the next Felicia Day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRcvDaw0WB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who will be the next who?

Mmm.

I think Jode is cuter and may do better if she doesn't go down the SJW gamergirl rabbit hole too far.

She doesn't look much like a camel...

>if you disagree with me thats wrong

Her water storage capacity a shit, she'd be a glib facsimile at best.

What are you babbling about you stupid nigger

What part of what I said could possibly imply that?

I don't give a fuck about Jodelle or Felicia. But they have similar appeal and career paths.

>thanks for taking me to the beach user!
;_;

Is she thicc?

Figuratively, literally, quintessentially, metaphorically

who

You say these names as if you expect us to know them.

she cosplays

sometimes she is and sometimes shes skinny its hard to tell

She's busty and fights her weight, I think.

High tier waifu material though.

but then this happens :\

Delicious seagull

Is who the next who?

Probably has PCOS, and a high libido.

Thus the crazy weight fluctuations.

>waxed forearms
No thank you.

>>Probably has PCOS, and a high libido.
Why can't I find more girls like this? These are literally my fetishes

>high libido hairy girl who's fluctuates between svelte fuckdoll-tier or thicc and breeding-material-tier

I've had a four. In all cases they were borderline monsters. E.g PCP rage style cuntery. Jode doesn't give off THAT vibe, but I've been wrong before. It can be amazing, but it can also remind you why you were better off staying home and masturbating.

The problem is that PCOS makes them fat in very ugly places, such as the neck, a male fat distribution beer belly, and so on.

You also have to deal with a neckbeard, and again it's not cute face fuzz like on Zooey, it's a literal hairy pig neck.

>you'll never go to conventions or thrift shopping or just hang out at the mall with her
why live

>this thread gets more posts and IPs than the Dark Matter thread
>every week

fuck u nerds

As adorable as Jode is, she's literally THE ONLY good part of Dark Matter, and her scenes just aren't enough to carry the whole show.

agree
i've been watching DM since the start and still don't know what it's really about, it seems to be falling into the typical Canadian scifi of "corporations bad" i guess but was hoping for more

As of tonight I think the show is officially the cast of Firefly with the plot of Farscape, with the hijinks of Stargate sprinkled in

So it has yet to do anything new and find it's place

Two is far hotter than Jodelle

>Canadian scifi

Its made by the syfy channel. It is simply a very safe very derivative very unoriginal program.

Two looks like asian mix generic gutter trash.

IT'S OFFICIAL

>Two is far hotter than Jodelle
objectively incorrect
she's also a worse actress somehow

She acts like an angry man in a girl body

It makes her unattractive and boring

Kind of makes me think of Anna Silk from Lost Girl, actually. Who objectively should be attractive, but their personality just manages to ruin it somehow.

Been a big fan ever since Terry Gilliams magnum opus that mankind can't quite appreciate yet but one day.

it's because she used to be fat

After what Gilliam put her through in Tideland I wouldn't want to see her psychiatry bills.

Wait, fuck me, I'm canuck. I'm probably in for a grand already.

Please go back to /r9k/. Melissa O'Neil is worse in that she has less experience than Jodelle, I'll give you that, but she plays 2 perfectly.

holy shit it's her
what the fuck

I didn't watch it with the eyes of a child thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Two is generic J-Lo tier "actress" garbage with a boyish, angry-sjw tranny-on-hormones-tier personality.

>movie starts up
>you're gonna hate this

strap in fuccboi

youtube.com/watch?v=aRcvDaw0WB4

o shit waddup

>it turned out to be a little girl

Oh...oh dear...

This and The Reflecting Skin should have stamped Canada as the capital of child endangerment KIno.