Get married

>get married
>start family
>see this
>wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/cbb/content/304290/body-bizarre-reveals-the-truth-behind-the-most-peculiar-medical-anomalies/story/
youtube.com/watch?v=z0jTN6AJ5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wat do

>wat
>do

WHY DO THEY KEEP BREEDING OMG

an hero?

What is this? Frogman's disease?

that is one ugly kid

I mean, I don't think I'd even let him suck me off

It looks like the oldest boy is just non-froggy enough to realize that his family is fucked up.

these kids are pedo proof

sucks for russell crowe

Crouzon Syndrome, says here

gmanetwork.com/news/cbb/content/304290/body-bizarre-reveals-the-truth-behind-the-most-peculiar-medical-anomalies/story/

this post provided for anons too fucking stupid to mastter the two mouse clicks required to use google image search

Winner of the nobel prize for advancements in potatoe farming.

the mom sounds severely potato so the kids had no chance

youtube.com/watch?v=z0jTN6AJ5to

don't marry a frog

Savage

I bet they all sound like that guy from slingblade.

lmaooooooo

"Eye-opening"
That editor thinks he's slick. Lmao

Damn, according to the wiki page these deformities can be mostly corrected with surgery and tard helmets they can wear as infants. Obviously this family is too poor to afford that shit so the kids have to live their lives like this AND the parents kept fucking having children. the human race is doomed.

except theres six you fucking idiot

There has to be something wrong with the fucking husband. Has to. He married her and fucked her MULTIPLE times in order to have 5 fucking kids.
She.. just looks so...
Are they brother and sister?

Good thing no one will mate with the kids when they grow up, so it's a dead end road.

That whole family is one big potato salad

Q: What is this condition called?
A: The Irish

Kill... Me... Please...

The direct result of these autists talking about fucking their sisters in all of these nasty ass incest threads.

Ohshitniggerwhat areyoudoing?