What are some long-term side effects of smoking weed then taking adderall the next day to straighten out?

What are some long-term side effects of smoking weed then taking adderall the next day to straighten out?

Also drug thread

being dead

well, I have smoked for the pass year of my life and I am miserable. I smoke 3g+ a day and dabs as well. I feel a lot slower and my memory is shit I feel stuck in a cycle. IDK about the adderall but it can't be good.

a lot of not giving a fuck

Why do you smoke so much? Don't you have a limit and say 'shit maybe i should save some for tomorrrow?'

Nah everyone here is too pesimistic. Your brain decay is benificial. The slower you think the longer it takes that you realize you're fucking up your youth. It delays crippling depression by a lot.

I feel incomplete when I do not smoke, I get it pretty cheap so saving it really isn't a thing I think about. I started about over a year and a half ago and the amount I consume has just increased.. my gf smokes so does my grandmother so it is very hard to quit.

I used to love a smoke. Major stonner I was. A right Cheech and Chong.

After years of heavy smoking I has major paranoia that developed in to constant fear.

I think smoking dope in moderation is ok, maybe even good to get ya relaxed but heavy smoking only ends up with your brain scrambled.

My daily is to roll a bowl of ice, then smoke weed after about 30 mins, more meth after about 3-4 hours, and more weed. I like speed and weed its nice, it gets me speeding harder and my train of thought gets hilarious

Damn. I'm always thinking about the next day. Smoke a bowl or two before and after work. Never occured to me that having plenty of it would make you miserable.

up

that is how it started for me, then I got a job where I work at home now. I have a battle everyday with myself not to smoke but then I get depressed and pretty much just lay around until I smoke. Just never make it a daily habit and you should be good, I am going to try and make it a week wish me luck haha

Why dont you find out and get back to us

Heart damage and the neurological equivilant of driving a car by slamming on the brakes then gunning the gas as only stop-go method of using your car.

Good luck. Try some new hobbies or some vidya games.

bro just make sure you're a honda and you can do this forever

Any studies to back up the neurological damage?

thanks!

would this be the same for dextroamphetamine/dexedrine?

I've been smoking 10+ years and have felt the same way at points. You need to find a hobby or something else to occupy your time. Try not smoking first thing in the morning and get some shit done first.

bump, i do this combo every so often its never sustainable but makes for a gr8 few days

Shouldn't be any except possible brain or lung development issues if you are a teenager.

I am going to try that! thanks really appreciate it.

Sounds like you're self medicating for bipolar

Interesting. When I quit weed my psychologist prescribed dexamphetamine to clear the brain fog and dopamine dependency and Seroquel to combat insomia

There will come a point when you barely get high off the weed, or adderall.

If you have to "straighten out" after smoking weed you are a total fucking pussy. I'm sure you're still in high school. Fucking kids these days, in my day we'd go on an acid, xanax, weed, alcohol and coke bender on the weekend and get up for a 12 hr shift monday. Pussy.

Smoke a different strain then and it won't be an issue.

You obviously smoke shitty weed.

a 12 hour shift lifting bricks or cementing? I work an actual job m8 that requires a brain

You're a fucking idiot.

>ting bricks or cementing
>requires a brain
wut

read it again

is this a troll thread?

I parrty hard every weekend then go run a home for neglected and abused kids all week, and i smoke dank before every shift

your actually not the first to tell me this... I feel like I am bipolar and it scares me... any tips to not see a shrink?

either way you look like a dumbass

If you dont have to do labor its that much easier to go in hung over

sounds like hes causing bi polar is more like it.
ummm. just dont go see one?

To McDonald's? Yeah I bet

Nice dubs. Still a retard. Show us some pics of this 'dank' then.

Chewed a few XRs today, drank coffee and felt like my heart was going to explode. Weirdest shit ever, how do I get Dexedrine

na, I cry everyday, I can be happy one minute and the next minute I'm angry and I do not want to do anything even if it is something I enjoy.

I run a group home for neglected and abused kids

I get sworn/yelled at,lied to, schemed against, assulted, and spit on every week. You couldnt do my job even if you were completely clean. Youd quit the entry level position by the end of you 2nd shift i guarantee it.

then either deal with it or see a shrink.

though getting off the drugs would defs help, especially adderall.

I probably would quit your right. I don't work shit jobs

Welcome to addiction

Why would you need adderall the next day? After 8 hours of sleep im pretty much back to normal every time

shit job?
the experience is excellent, will look amazing on my resume, i make enough to be on track to graduate with my PhD without debt and then some.

Im 24 years old and i can't think of a more worthwhile thing to do, and i leave everyday knowing i made a positive difference in this shit world.

Because OP is stupid and thinks it's the weed that made him retarded

You leave everyday happy cuz you just got off work nigga. It happens to all of us

yeah your literally just fucking your brain up with your uneducated shitty drug habits

Haha what a pussy, how old are you?

Are you really asking people to post picture of "dank" so you can act like you know what your talking about?

Fine, I smoked dabs for 3 months straight and did the same thing, you're just a faggot pussy.

I wake up tired, slow, unable to concentrate, motivation lacking, mood is way off compared to normal.

Tried multiple strains also, THC effects people differently

Nothing wrong with a bit of adderal to boost your performance at brain stuff once in a while

I mean those ADHD people take it literally every day of their lives and they do fine

right there with u been up for 6 days straight smoking rocks and taking a hit now op is a bitch

lol this post is proof you dont feel fulfilled in w/e it is your doing. I am on call to go in if thers a crisis almost 24/7. Im happy because these kids have gone through hell and i am helping them and it makes me feel good. Im sorry you can't relate.

True, but the problem is smoking the night before then taking adderall in the morning

this, or he's like 16.

sad thing is I only smoke weed, but thanks guys I now know I should take a break from it.

Level of intelligence the next day has nothing to do with it tbh

Stop smoking it then? Why would you pile on a dangerous drug like Adderall if you can't even handle child's play like weed?

Liar.

No you dolt I'm trying to explain to you that everybody is happy when they get off. You attribute it to "making a difference" I attribute it to "Not having to work" but either way, there is a biological response to feel joy when you stop working. You stupid mongoloid.

>once in a while
It affects people with ADHD differently.

Smoking does nothing to your brain, you'll be fine

>can't understand a simple implicative statement
>PhD student
>almost subhuman subhuman wrangler with the airs

You're retarded or trolling or both, but you are definitely a liar.

Trying a bit too hard to convince a bunch of anonymous people online.

No it doesn't.

Well, the only side effects of weed and adderall together are the side effects of both weed and adderall. Conveniently enough I've been on a binge with it to deal with sudden massive financial strain.

>Pic related is the side effects of adderall

being a faggot mostly

Ok you're a better human being than us cos you help sick fucked up kids. Happy now phd student?

Go justify somewhere else noob

no lol

It also apparently make you so retarded that you can't formulate a proper sentence.

no shit i enjoy that i can go spend time on my hobbies, but then again I didnt say i left feeling happy in my post
notice it says i leave knowing i made a positive difference in the world

sorry your a butt hurt ass hole who hates his job :)

yes lol, i have a masters in this and will soon have a PhD. Pharmacologist everywhere will back this up. How the fuck do you explain that giving a STIMULANT helps kids with attention defficit HYPERACTIVE disorder helps them calm down? You can't, we can't either. But when normal people take it they cant sit sstill and they talk 100 words per minute.

Honestly that's true, it's been a few days and my overall cognition is declining pretty quickly.

thanks for the advice but i just wanted to know the long-term neurological or physical side effects from the combination

PhD Psychiatrist here

FMRIs show that the effect on the brain is the same.

i do both like everyday your poor sentence structure isnt because of the drugs its probably your low IQ

Lol you idiot, it's called AD HYPERACTIVITY disorder because that's how we perceive it from the outside. Those people have problems focusing their attention which makes them appear hyper, but dexamphetime helps them focus just like it helps a student focus on studying or whatever.

why are you lying

Pussy. Stick to chugging cough syrup and sneaking mommy's Valiums. Weed is the softest drug out there, you are a little baby.

Exposed yourself as a retard.

All that's happening is you're giving kids with shitty parents an over abundance of focus drug. Contrary to popular belief a first time meth user isn't going to be "tweaking" They're going to be extremely calm and euphoric.

umm no, theres three kinds in the diagnostics and statistics manual for mental disorders
ADHD I, II, and III
one for focus problems, one for hyperactivity, one for both.

You suck as a human

What? I have plenty of experience with drugs. I've been growing weed the last 10 years and have probably seen more different bud than you will in your entire lifetime, kid.

thanks for admitting that your mad that im right

*You're

I wasn't in the argument I just hate you

why?

because im intelligent and successful?

okay

Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king

If you were intelligent or successful you wouldn't be posting here, arguing with anonymous strangers over stupid shit.

thats a horrible quote lmfao

>Unnecessarily high dose Ritalin LA 40mg a day every day, weekends + summer for ADD age 7-14
>Started abusing Ritalin LA at 13, 6 years of tolerance made my beginner dose for recreation like 120mg
>Ride the no-sleep no-food crash cycle for a year, 300-400mg per 24 hrs while I was on
>Switched to adderall XR 30mg and Adderall IR 20mg, once each daily just by asking
>Now blowing 200+mg of amphetamine every night for at least 4 days at a time, amphetamine psychosis becomes almost like everyday shit eventually
>Slept in the bathtub for 3 weeks paranoid as shit, parents decided it was getting too weird and kicked me out
>Was a street urchin for 3 days, got clean, all was well except for the damage to my heart and the neurological deficits and compulsions I created
Now I'm relapsing.
In purpose..?

shut your brotherfucking whore mouth cercei

considering ive been studying this for 6 years, i dont think its stupid shit at all

and i hardly come to Sup Forums, and post even less.

Ive been here since 2009

>nothing personal, kid, heh

Bragging about drugs shows you are still in high school. If you are to much of a pussy to handle weed you certainly don't grow it or use any harder drugs. You are a pussy, plain and simple.