Why do girls hate being hit on?

why do girls hate being hit on?

They don't
Unless you're ugly/boring

this, op is trying to bat above his grade

i don't consider that "grade" shit. I go for what's appealing. I don't know what a high grade guy looks like- I've seen guys i thought were ugly with fine chicks and guys i thought were hot struggle to get anything- so I don't know or care what "grade" I am

Shut the fuck up you bum

bro you bigger than her just take it

They don't

They just hate being hit on by you

eh, you hear a lot of girls angrily say "i didn't come here to talk to random guys i came here to dance/drink and chill with my girls/see the concert!"

They don't.
They just like acting like perpetual victims.

Women are always looking for the next rung on the ladder. If you look like you can propel her to greater financial or social wealth, then she wont mind a catcall or two. Some of the ugliest men have gorgeous wives for this exact reason.

So if you want to hit on girls, and be successful doing it, just pretend. If you are confident and look like you know what you are doing, women might just buy it. So pump and dump those golddigging whores, and run away laughing with your wallet (mostly) intact and a fat wad lighter.

this

Ugly guy hits on straight or bi girl: "CREEP!"
Hot guy hits on straight or bi girl: *tee hee*
Average guy hits on straight or bi girl: *rolls eyes*
Any guy hits on a lesbian: Anything from disgust to anger to laughter with "barking up the wrong tree, guy"

They don't if they are into you OP..

Just ask her out and don't be completely awkward about it.

which just means none of the guys hitting on them were to their liking. you are naive as fuck

I'm the guy that every girl at the concert thinks is a sure thing. I've been 'hit on' in the way women are.
>I'd like his balls on my face
>I could make him a happy man. I've got skills.
>He's ugly, but everyone needs to fuck a nasty fucker at least once.
Being objectified isn't all it's cracked up to be.

nice bait faggot

Girls here, I don't like getting hit on because I find it intimidating and creepy. If someone hits on me I'll instantly want to avoid them because I'll see them as a creep who could be dangerous. Second reason is if guys hit on me when they know I have a boyfriend. Why do they try anyway? Although it might just be me because I'm timid in nature.

Girl here* autocorrect

it seems though these days that you have to be a literal 10/10 to not get an eyeroll talking to just an average girl. And since attractive guys are way rarer than attractive girls, I'm positive you're not a 10.

*perpetual victim

How do you have a natural conversation with someone who's a victim in every circumstance?

Because some men know that women will sway from their relationships if they are not getting enough "attention" from their guy..

Spoken like a true uggo.

What do you mean by this?
I guess you're right but I'm not like that

Newfag.

how the fuck do you think a guy talking to you because he thinks your attractive and wants to get to know you is intimidating.

believe, there's a man out there who could

this. also define hit on

girls love being hit on. just not by you

and when they wear slutty clothing, they're absolutely asking for it. just not from you

I don't mean that you retard I mean when they're explicit about what they want to do or are just plain rude e.g. "Hey, want some of this dick?"
Nah, my current guy is perfect and there's nothing more I could want out of him. No point in cheating because it never lasts and would ruin my life. Plus why would I cheat on someone I love?

to be honest i don't have that much experience hitting on girls because the idea that she will expose me in front of the crowd or worse call some sort of authority has me paralyzed. I'm young and have so much love i want to give and experience but girls just seem so dry and negative and power-hungry these days

I'm from the future and I want you to remember that time when you said he was perfect.

They don't. They just hate being hit on by you/poorly.

>these days

He is now gtfo back to your cuck threads. Maybe you just don't know what loyalty is

hold on...why are we talking to you but we don't even know what you look like?

I seriously thought you were only a bitch in the future because he dumped you for someone younger, but you were always like this?

I really have to reevaluate our relationship in the future.

Because hitting on is one sided. Flirting is mutual.

because everyone here likes traps.

then why aren't you buying my drinks?

You don't need to, you can take my word for it

okay assuming this is true, and you haven't been samefagging this whole thread, what you're suggesting is a lot of guys out there are not meant to be loved or sleep around in the first place?

>*penis

but there's a difference between you saying these things as a sausage fingered nasty bitch, and someone decent looking

>meant to be

nobody exists on purpose
nobody belongs anywhere
everyone is going to die

yes, the unloveable exist
yes, the havetofuck exist

>havetofuck

That's not what I'm saying, but that is a true statement. If you're ass ugly you're fucked. So yes you're right.

What I meant is that assuming you're not ugly if you don't have game you're done. Game=confidence and wittiness, it factor.

You don't have a degree of both of at least okay looks and social skills you're done.

If you say so
My boyfriend rates me 8/10 and I'd say I'm above average too. Here's your proof no sausage fingered bitch

you can say no to a havetofuck

and you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Could have fucked that person I always wanted to fuck, but I didn't, and now they are all I think about while I fuck this ... whatever I'm fucking now.

please, if you've got a nasty wizard's sleeve for a vagina, everything you've said so far really doesn't count. And your attitude and "clever" retorts are already making a case

I've only ever been with one guy sexually. I think that's enough proof to say no meat curtains and STDs

not a trap

some gay faggot

spoken like someone who never goes out. I knew you were pretending to know something.

Most girls these days don't know confidence if it's in front of them. Let alone are sharp enough to keep up with wit. Bitchass....

it's not, wizards sleeves are genetic

I just said I don't have a penis

Show me an example of one then

They like it they just don't want to admit it because it goes against feminism, like rape.

STD's are also invisible

So everyone but your super retarded ugly ass goes out and gets laid on the daily then, right? Because I'm completely wrong and all bitches are dumb and don't respond to common sense tactics because all millenials are retarded or something blah blah blah you'll lie but I know I hit your shitty contrived generational self hating views right on the head

HPV is like FOXHOUND

yeah, you did

They don't.

When someone is hitting on you, they're telling you they want you. It's the ultimate form of flattery and everyone loves being flattered - bitches especially.

Doesn't matter if they're dating or married, they love it.

The only time when they don't love it is when they're being hit on by creepy, ugly motherfuckers.

>he did the exact opposite of what I said he would do
>what a predictable faggot

You're fucking dumb kid.

calling me out like this really makes me look like a faggot mate. fucking brutal. guess I'll just go have sex to make myself feel better.

=>(

Maybe because constantly being sexualized in non-sexual situations is super frustrating and gets old after a while?

Just randomly approaching chicks will piss some of them off, even at bars/shows etc, there's no way around it.

it means that women want guys that are up to their arbitrary standards you flaming retard

your eyes are beautiful

can i touch them?

They count fondling your sleeping mothers tits as sex where you're from?

>doesn't know what sex is

If bitches acted like this an the past, the human race would've ceased to exist.
Modern man is cucked beyond salvation.

A lot (not all) do. They hate being hit on because men perpetually hit on women. What's worse, they perpetually use the same unoriginal pick up lines and compliments. "You're beautiful," says the unoriginal, mentally inept average man. Yeah, I'm sure she's heard that several times that week, and thousands of times in her life. You're not gonna sway her with that BS, so STFU.

Men are stupid.

Right.

Have fun jerking off to your mother and that one time that girl accidently touched your hand.

What if i'm good looking and got the right words, but I'm 5'7? Am I now creepy and ugly?

A lot of yall are missing the point. Women aren't looking for an interesting guy so much as they're looking for an upgrade in their lifestyle.

yes because being seen with a 5'7 man does not increase what she perceives to be her status as much as a larger man would

Ugly and boring guy confirming this.

I'm 6'10''. I have a buddy who's like 5'6'' or 5'7''. I get turned down because of my height a lot more often than he does. Don't worry about it, just keep going.

Sometimes I wish I was a manlet tho. My fetish is getting molested by BIG girls and at my height that will just never happen.

>be me
>have a fist full of goatee
>girl approaches and immediately starts touching it
>notfuckingcool.png
>she asks "is it cool if I touch your beard? It's hot as fuck.
>I grab her tits
>she gets mad
>I ask "Is it cool if I touch your tits?"
>she says "wow, that's really disrespectful"
>I grab her by the pussy
>she freaks. "What the fuck?"
>I say "oh, I thought curly hair was cool. You know, the beard is kinda like pubes."
>We fuck that night

If an autisti like me can get laid, damn it, everyone has at least one die to throw.

Throw that shit.

6'10 is freakishly tall though

yeah but guys have heard this advice tons of times, so they the unoriginal opposites of this, like "I'm sorry but you're really pretty, is it weird that I'm saying that lol xD?" or commenting on a clothes item ("i like your sandals"). An I'm sure girls have heard these a thousand times too, but that cuck shit seems to work more often for some reason....

Because I'm not flirting with you? I don't tell people to buy me drinks. People who are hitting on me buy me drinks. I usually politely decline

you know what annon? I will. I will have fun doing that.

believe me...you don't wish you were short. I wish I was 6'10 rather than 5'7

your retarded

>oh, I thought curly hair was cool. You know, the beard is kinda like pubes

an hero

this

Exactly. I'm not lanky either.

Most permavirgins on Sup Forums think that women want huge, tall men. Some do. Most don't.

I don't doubt it.

Peace faggot.

They love attention, any of it. They love being hit on even by guys they wouldn't ever speak to because it lets them get attention in other ways, like sympathy points.
>some creepy guy tried to hit on me today!
>proceeds to get a dozen well wishes and offers to kick his ass from beta orbiters

>some creepy girl tried to hit on me today
>what are you, a faggot? i'd love to get hit on, take the fucking compliment before i kick your ass

You really showed him

hi expert on what women want
you do know that you're full of shit and will never convince women that they DON'T institutionally want taller men?

Only by you.

Citation? Source? That's right, you don't have any. STFU, pseudo woman expert.

this is a problem that girls often seem to have. They need to compartmentalize everything, "this is a situation where i can get hit on, this isn't". Plus they expect guys to be able to read their minds.

ANY situation can be sexual! Can you not handle that? Can you not handle people interacting with you? Maybe you should stay in your room all day.

If it's as much as not getting the timing right and moving on, whatever, that's life. But when they make it a moral issue, as if you're morally and sometimes even LEGALLY wrong for hitting on them, that's a big problem. When i see men cuck themselves to this ideology and agree with this shit i don't know what to say

is the citation and source for
girls are always victims
guys are always guys.

Hello there reading comprehension.

Point I'm trying to make isn't that women like midgets, it's that you can get turned down regardless of your height just like how you can get pussy regardless of your height.

Being tall doesn't automatically get you pussy. Being short doesn't automatically prevent you from getting pussy.

wtf......