I want to make a girl pregnant

i want to make a girl pregnant.

so, how do i go about getting a girl in the first place?

pic not related.

>lrn2talk 2 duh wimminz
>lrn wut duh wimminz liek
>find atraktyve womyn
>FORCIBLY RAPE THE FUCK OUT OF HER

nah I'm jk this is a shit thread. Just go outside and figure it out

1. Go outside
2. ?
3. Enjoy fatherhood

Be this guy.

Where do you go after going outside?

>"Excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

im serious. im not ugly, but not very handsome either. maybe a 6 or 7.

most girls like really handsome guys, or guys who wear flat visor caps and have tattoos and lifted trucks and Im a nerd.

how do I get a 9 girl when i like science and shit?

...a bar? Do you have a job or anything?

>chloroform

it doesnt work like in the movies. thats a lie.

Be funny and interesting. Even nerds can get chicks. Also helps to have an above average sized penis. If its not, theres still hope

find a 36 year old alcoholic in some bar and fuck her in a motel.

Stop focusing on women and focus on bettering yourself. Make your life something good, just for yourself, and then the right woman will come along sooner or later. The right woman will also be a 10/10 to you regardless of what others thing of her.

"build it and they will come"

This is the best advice.
However, this is Sup Forums and therefore it is disallowed.

I weigh 300 pounds and have been told if I wasn't super fat I'd be a pretty attractive dude. It takes way more effort but I still fuck 8 or 9s all the time. You're a just beta as fuck and won't ever be able to get anyone more than likely because you have zero social skills and less than zero game. You should probably just give up and go back to shitposting and Minecraft.

>I weigh 300 pounds
>>I still fuck 8 or 9s all the time.

try to keep your lies believable you dumb nigger fag

Bitch stop lyin to yourself

I could give a fiddler's fuck if you believe me or not. Just take out the first 2 sentences and there ya go.

Hate to tell you this OP, but the answer is simple, yet difficult

Get a gym membership
Get /fit/
Work your ass off and get some $$$ saved up
Find a girl with similar interests
Find a girl in her late 20s early 30s when they start to hear their biological clock ticking
Let her know after you guys start fucking that you want kids

Rinse and repeat until you find one that says yes

Track down your parents. Ask them to give you "the talk." It's far overdue.

>Find a girl in her late 20s early 30s when they start to hear their biological clock ticking

i dont want to have down syndrome kids. i want to find a younger girl. 14 is legal here, so....maybe 17, 18.

>weight 300 pounds
>still fuck 8 or 9s all the time

>14 is legal here
Where the fuck do you live?

>Maybe 17, 18
Well, at least you aren't a pedo, we're on Sup Forums so the bar is pretty low in terms of character, but congrats on squeaking over it

>Down syndrome kids
Only an issue if she's over 35
Find a girl whos like 24-31, at that point they are in full baby making mode, earlier is nicer but harder

Any other questions? No joke I have 2 women I am banging dropping hints that they want my baby batter. I'm staying up late because I am an insomniac who is filing his papers to get a bachelors

>Where the fuck do you live?

europe. where do you live that its not normal to fuck teen girls? i know girls who have older boyfriends.

Faggot you asked how to get a girl pregnant, not how to get a girl.

Calculate when a girl is ovulating, fuck her as close to that time as possible. If condom, take off stealthily or break half way into fucking.

>where do you live that its not normal to fuck teen girls?
USA

26 years old
Currently banging a 19 year old who says she wants kids in 5 years
Ex GF lives a few hours away, saying she wants to move down here with me, swings by every few months to bone

Again though, people have thrown some barbs at me for banging a 19 year old.

So tell me,
do you have issues meeting girls?
Do you have enough cash saved up? Or will your European government pay for you kids?
Also if you live in Europe why not just convert to Islam and get like 3 free brides?

>do you have issues meeting girls?

yes. girls like certain types of men, and i am not that type. i am really boring. i like things girls dont like.

>Do you have enough cash saved up?
i have some money. not a lot.

>will your European government pay for you kids?

they dont pay anything. just insurance. medical.

>Also if you live in Europe why not just convert to Islam and get like 3 free brides?

i dont like religion. they are all stupid. i just want to have a cute girlfriend and make babies with her. i really like pretty faces and pretty girls, but i have never had one like that. only ugly ones.

How is the European online dating game?

What are your interests?

>I like pretty faces
Don't we all

What's the name of this girl??

congratulations you are a pedophile

>How is the European online dating game?

if you have money and or have tattoos or wear certain clothes girls like you. also if you drink and dance and stuff like that girls like you as well.

>What are your interests?

science. school. math. documentaries. how things work. being honest, not lying to get sex. not pretending to be someone i am not. not wanting to be poor, but not wanting to be rich. appreciate things you cant buy more than things you can. and i think thats it.

pretty girls dont like that. they like guys with muscles and money or act a certain way. like brutes.

i am not american. your insults dont work on me. lol.

Be Chad.

>they like guys with muscles and money
Both of these things are attainable with a time commitment.
Be intelligent and adapt to your environment
The environment you are in requires you to get a strong body (mostly for show)

>act a certain way
Trust me, when you have a physically strong body, women will enjoy the way you act, women make excuses for even the worst behavior if they are attracted to a man's body.

>wearing certain clothes
Two things never go out of style in this world
Being healthy
Well fitted clothes
So long as you don't wear baggy clothing you should be fine

>Lying to get sex
not necessary
Women want sex from men, they appreciate masculinity

What you must do is work out and save up some money. This will take a year or two to really see results. In the meantime, try asking out women on dates, try socializing in areas where you normally do not frequent so you can screw up without gaining a bad reputation.

>Brutes
Women appreciate a man with the body and confidence of a brute, but with a reasonable temperament. But most of the time they settle for a brute because they are very common and brutish bodies with reasonable minds are rare.

>Interests in science, math, school, documentaries
Have you ever considered hanging out at a university? Perhaps sitting in on a few classes (not paying for them just showing up for the lecture)
Not only will you enjoy the lecture, but you can meet younger women there

So in summation, work out, save up some money, practice socializing on women you can afford to screw up with, eventually you will see results.

Also how old are you?

>All these threads about people posting their supposed girlfriends asking what Sup Forums would do
>Threads about what cars they drive, posting expensive Audis and glammed-up ricers

>OP asks how to get a girl

Fucking hell, Sup Forums

>Also how old are you?

i am 25. and yes, women like brutes. it makes me mad, but that is just how it is. and it also makes me sad.

>Fucking hell, Sup Forums
And in your perfect world what is Sup Forums composed of?

>25
You will be fine, you are young enough so that your body is very malleable and can be shaped with a year of exercise.

A guy in my MMA class came in overweight, could not even do a push up. Within two months his body is completely different. He has dropped most of his fat and is gaining muscle tone. Within a year, he will be /fit/

You can do it

i am in shape but my sister told me i dont have what makes women attracted to guys. she said "you're not ugly but you dont have sex appeal", whatever that means.

so... what does that mean?

>Within a year, he will be /fit/
but I don't want to be gay

>you're not ugly but you dont have sex appeal
>Sister

Don't listen to your sister. I don't know why, but sisters are horrible to their brothers regarding relationship advice.

She might be referring to confidence.
You must exude confidence even when you are not. This is not lying, it is you gaining confidence.
One thing that does not sit well with most women is cowardice or second guessing yourself
When you do something, you must own your actions and do them all the way, and if it goes wrong, you must act as if it is not a big deal and recover.

This seems like women are asking a lot of men, and they are. This is just how our species works.

Most men who have ever lived never reproduced.
Only 40% of men ever had children,
80% of women procreated on the other hand.

We are a tournament species
You must convince yourself that you are going to be the 40%

>/fit/
>gay
Bruh there is nothing gay about appreciating the aesthetics of the male body bruh

Nothing gay about oiling up your gym buddy or wrestling with them in the sauna bruh

Nothing gay about rubbing your sweaty chiseled form against another sweaty chiseled form bruh

Nothing gay about acknowledging that women just can't be as good looking as men bruh

bruh

are you really a 6 or a 7?!
OMG.
maybe thinking in those terms is why you're a lonely fucker.