Well?

well?

Wow never really thought about it like that

I'd pay for Messi's boypussy. No homo.

Well generally you pay her before you fuck her, so I'm guessing the dude is still pretty happy at that point.

'OP is a fag'
- Messi

They can both be happy with wholesome lives, it's a self-cucking society that tries to portray people with things you can't have as necessarily depraved

>there are people who seriously believe Ronaldo is better

wew

damn.....

>you're born alone
false
>you die alone
false
>there is no tomorrow
False

Messi is such a tryhard

>you die alone
false

Yes you fucking do

JUST

delete this :(

>semi colon
Are you fucking retarded? Stop trying to be pretentious; know when to use it correctly.

I prefer libertarian Ronaldo.

This isn't /r9k/ dude

>posting fake quotes

You still die alone faggot

>about to die
>every family member, loved ones and friends are by your side
Thats how it happens, unless you wasted your life

>not committing suicide alone

Hopefully you'll experience it soon

Someone post the plunder tsunaldo one

wow hes a lot smarter than i thought he was

he can barely speak but he's still a quote machine

Let's see some Ronaldo quotes

"Pussy, money, weed is all a nigga need." - Ronaldo in a post match interview circa 2008

You saying that like women could not experience pleasure in sex

Woman gets sex+money, guy gets sex-money

What did he mean by this

Why so rude user? who caused you so much harm? Feel free to tell me everything that is bothering you :)

You die, no one dies with you. You die alone, all that bullshit sentimentle stuff can fuck off

"TSUUUUUUUUUUU" - Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, Januray 2015

Are there any other footballers who really make you think like Messi does?

He was misquoted. He actually said "SIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

No lie, I did not feel miserable picking up on ladyboys when I vacationed in Thailand. I feel miserable now, working on a Saturday, with no ladyboypussy to bone and keep me warm at night.

That's stupid as fuck , why does it matters if no one dies at the same time as you? How is that relevant? The important things are the legacy you made and how people remember you.

rude

me, the miserable virgin

fuck off

just pee yourself bro

This is why White people are going to go extinct. The spic has a positive outlook on life and he's probably going to have at least 3 kids statistically speaking.

All you whiteys are just nihilistic, jaded, neckbeards who aren't ever going to see a woman's vagina without having to spend their NEET bucks on it.

"Every man has a property in his own person: this no body has any right to but himself. The labour of his body, and the work of his hands, we may say, are properly his. "

-Lionel Messi

cheese pizza and sprite man

good. let the world burn.

but who is going to pay the spics when whitey is gone?

I just want a revolution. It's getting pretty boring watching chinese cartoons on a azerbaijani calligraphy forum.

Is that too much to ask?